Your Favorite 'F***ed Around and Found Out' Movie Scenes

I remember seeing Second Hand Lions once a long time ago and loving it, except the sad scene with the lion (I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet) and I just love Duvall as one of my favorite actors since he did Outer Limits (The Inheritors) in the early 60s right up through Open Range, one of my favorite westerns, but I don't remember that bar scene! Looks like maybe I'll have to buy the DVD.

Robert Duvall, one of the most under-appreciated actors of all time.

I remember seeing Second Hand Lions once a long time ago and loving it, except the sad scene with the lion (I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet) and I just love Duvall as one of my favorite actors since he did Outer Limits (The Inheritors) in the early 60s right up through Open Range, one of my favorite westerns, but I don't remember that bar scene! Looks like maybe I'll have to buy the DVD.

Robert Duvall, one of the most under-appreciated actors of all time.
Yeah, he lives in my extended AO, I met him a couple of times at my nephew's neighbor's place. Decent enough fellow though he does not stand for much overdue attention.

As a Bonus scene, here is what happens when he finds out his buddy molested his daughter. This reaction seems about right.

Have you seen THIS? Check this shit out. This is broken into two parts. This is one of the wildest fight scenes ive ever seen. Some elite mercenary types are after a girl, but the Punisher steps in. This shit gets crazy.

This is where it gets REALLY crazy...

Have you seen THIS? Check this shit out. This is broken into two parts. This is one of the wildest fight scenes ive ever seen. Some elite mercenary types are after a girl, but the Punisher steps in. This shit gets crazy.

This is where it gets REALLY crazy...

I saw it when the series was running....Not since though.

Forum List

Back