Has Anybody Seen This Movie Yet, It's Called The Boys In The Boat

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I didn't even hear about it until today as I was looking for the movie Wildfire and I found out that neither of my local theaters were going to be showing it for some strange reason (I think it's a selected theaters one) so I found this one instead. It looks pretty good too.

I didn't even hear about it until today as I was looking for the movie Wildfire and I found out that neither of my local theaters were going to be showing it for some strange reason (I think it's a selected theaters one) so I found this one instead. It looks pretty good too.

1705959542877.jpeg

• Banned
Oh btw, I'm planning on going to see this tomorrow.

We're thinking about going tomorrow also.

97% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes

We're thinking about going tomorrow also.

97% audience rating on Rotten Tomatoes

Really? Usually that isn't good for Rotten Tomatoes though.

Well I thought that it was pretty good, but could have showed more of a journey for the rowing team. Still, I gave it an eight out of ten. :)

I just don't find those movies about sports very interesting.

Really who cares if a bunch of guys can row a boat faster than a different bunch of guys ?

We got tied up with something and didn't get out. You'd recommend, huh?

Yeah, I also rented the book and its audio from the library and I'm really looking forward to getting it. :)

Now Wildfire is April 19th apparently. No wonder why none of the theaters around here were showing it. 😕 (I accidentally found that out when going to check out how it was doing in theaters.)

Forum List

Back