Your Faith On Trial

Yes. The morals taught in the bible or most other religious books of fiction are an abomination and an insult to common decency.

I guess you could say that about little red riding hood because grandma got eaten alive by a wolf..or because what happened to the children when the people refused to pay the piper.

Grow up.

BTW, Even though it is adorable seeing you trying to take your first wobbly steps saying things like 'insult to common decency' lol...you really do have a very long way to go.

get on with it already.
Long way to go for what? Until I believe in nonsense like you do?

A long way to go before you clean up enough clutter in your own mind to think clearly enough to grasp the deep and mysterious teachings bronze age people had written down and hidden in fantastical stories to educate children.
I'll leave the children's stories to you. :D

Alrighty then.

You might as well stop trying to disprove with science children's stories whose teachings remain above your grasp.

Be happy with your chosen life eating rotten fruit high up in the branches and safety of a dying tree, a wanker, occasionally throwing feces at people passing you by in your cage.
So when I don't agree with your nonsense you go straight for the personal attack. Figures.

I guess you could say that about little red riding hood because grandma got eaten alive by a wolf..or because what happened to the children when the people refused to pay the piper.

Grow up.

BTW, Even though it is adorable seeing you trying to take your first wobbly steps saying things like 'insult to common decency' lol...you really do have a very long way to go.

get on with it already.

A long way to go before you clean up enough clutter in your own mind to think clearly enough to grasp the deep and mysterious teachings bronze age people had written down and hidden in fantastical stories to educate children.

Alrighty then.

You might as well stop trying to disprove with science children's stories whose teachings remain above your grasp.

Be happy with your chosen life eating rotten fruit high up in the branches and safety of a dying tree, a wanker, occasionally throwing feces at people passing you by in your cage.
So when I don't agree with your nonsense you go straight for the personal attack. Figures.

you want to dismiss children's stories that are above your grasp as false because they don't conform to scientific discoveries and ridicule believers who have been brainwashed and deceived since birth but don't like being compared to a monkey throwing feces?

Stop acting like one then..

Alrighty then.

you want to dismiss children's stories that are above your grasp as false because they don't conform to scientific discoveries and ridicule believers who have been brainwashed and deceived since birth but don't like being compared to a monkey throwing feces?

Stop acting like one then..
Do you always act like a baby when someone rejects your nonsense?

This is why real discussion is not possible. Instead of conversation, people just copy/paste miles and miles of bible crap.

Stop hiding behind speaking in tongues.
I guess you are not up for a real discussion. I don't blame you. I don't believe your ego could handle it.

Forum List

Back