Your 2012 Prez. election/candidates thread....

R1, you are the spaz attack. You got spanked last night, and we think you liked it!

Palin on any ticket would be poison. Her negatives are off the board. Her biggest problem is that you can't fix stupid. She has established herself as a lightweight intellectually and has done little to prove that initial opinions are wrong. Palin has a strong 30% backing among conservatives but the remaining 70% would vote anyone but Palin. I doubt she could win in Alaska right now.

Perry is another Texas Governor with foot in mouth syndrome. His reluctance to stand up for the United States of America while secessionist threatened to pull Texas out of the union will haunt him

But on the other hand, Sarah Palin breeds with an avowed Alaskan secessionist

Palin has proven herself ever more informed, from her 1st VP debate (where she PWNED Biden) till now. Her negatives would be off the board to a posing "righty" with Palin Derangement Syndrome (I had to coin it yall) like you.

She's real, down to Earth, her popularity remains @ or near 50% last time I checked, and as I said/proved, chocked full of common sense. So you can shove your BS, same with your Perry slander.

I, like all Dems, wholeheartedly encourage Palin to gain the GOP nomination. With her negatives she will draw all the left and center to vote against her. She would bring down not only herself but Republicans running for other offices.

But, I think I will be disappointed. Republicans are too smart and too mainstream to run someone like Palin. While many Repubs fear her, they do not support her. Romney will get the nomination by default. All other Repuplicans with longterm political aspirations (Christie, Rubio, Brown) will bide their time till 2016

poor cons just cant beat wisdom of rightwinger

Forum List

Back