Your 2012 Prez. election/candidates thread....

his religion disturbing me does not a Nazi make

Nazi? No. Idiot? Yes.

Good retort.:lol: You probably don't even know what Mormonism entails really.:doubt:

So be quiet douche.

That's the spirit! Instead of actually having anything intelligent to say as to why you think your religious insecurities are worthy of political discussion, just assume that I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm not surprised. Most Bible-thumping morons can't back-up why they think only Christians are worthy of serving our country. I'm not sure why I would think you'd be any different.

Just to be clear, there's absolutely zero sense in electing a person based on his religion. Unless, of course, his political agenda was religiously motivated, and then you'd have every reason to NOT vote for them. But to whom a person chooses to pray does not affect this country in the slightest. Get off your high horse and learn a thing or two about what actually does affect our country, then go out and vote. Otherwise, stay home. We don't need your ignorance giving us another W.

Nazi? No. Idiot? Yes.

Good retort.:lol: You probably don't even know what Mormonism entails really.:doubt:

So be quiet douche.

That's the spirit! Instead of actually having anything intelligent to say as to why you think your religious insecurities are worthy of political discussion, just assume that I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm not surprised. Most Bible-thumping morons can't back-up why they think only Christians are worthy of serving our country. I'm not sure why I would think you'd be any different.

Just to be clear, there's absolutely zero sense in electing a person based on his religion. Unless, of course, his political agenda was religiously motivated, and then you'd have every reason to NOT vote for them. But to whom a person chooses to pray does not affect this country in the slightest. Get off your high horse and learn a thing or two about what actually does affect our country, then go out and vote. Otherwise, stay home. We don't need your ignorance giving us another W.

^^Thanks for displaying classic political ignorance^^

To any REAL CHRISTIAN, GOD IS #1, THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, ALWAYS. We turn to him for guidance on EVERYTHING. Romney seems devout enough to follow this basic doctrine. If Romney were to become Prez. you can bet he'll be turning to God for EVERY major decision, domestic, foreign, fiscal, socio-cultural, etc.

GWB did, hence why he was such a good president. Mormonism deviates ALOT from what was actually said in the REAL Bible.....sorry but alot of it is just bat shit crazy.

Given this, I'm right to be @ least a lil insecure bout Romney.....perhaps I'll look past it....perhaps I won't.

What I definitely won't look past is how I am, and can continue pwning you dude. Wanna go? Anytime.......

GWB did, hence why he was such a good president.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh...you were serious. Please, stay home on election day.

Mormonism deviates ALOT from what was actually said in the REAL Bible.....sorry but alot of it is just bat shit crazy.

So does Baptism. Do you have a point?

Given this, I'm right to be @ least a lil insecure bout Romney.....perhaps I'll look past it....perhaps I won't.

You're right to be insecure about Romney leading your prayer groups at church. You're wrong to care about his religious affiliations to serve as your President. In this country, we recognize a separation of church and state. The only reason you should care what religion a President observes is if you expect said President to push that religion onto others. If that's what you're looking for, you're in the wrong country. Get the fuck out.

What I definitely won't look past is how I am, and can continue pwning you dude. Wanna go? Anytime.......

You're a fool. You're blinded by your faith, and you use it as a shield to prevent opening your mind to real intellectualism. If your votes are based on religious connotations, I already know enough about you to know that I don't give a fucking shit what you say. On top of that, you think Bush was a good President and you support Sarah Palin. All in all, the only batshit crazy I see around here is you, friend. You're a fringe voter, and as long as people like you exist, this country can never move forward. Again I ask, stay home on election day. The country doesn't need your voice.

Last edited:
Jon wrote:

Oh...you were serious. Please, stay home on election day.
Deadly serious, have proven why (obvious to anyone without Bush Derangement Syndrome and you have my condolences for that) many times. I'll pwn you there if you want too.

So does Baptism. Do you have a point?
Yea, you're wrong, Ima living testament to that.

You're right to be insecure about Romney leading your prayer groups at church. You're wrong to care about his religious affiliations to serve as your President. In this country, we recognize a separation of church and state. The only reason you should care what religion a President observes is if you expect said President to push that religion onto others. If that's what you're looking for, you're in the wrong country. Get the fuck out.
My bolded point, which you ran scared from, pwms this excuse of an argument from you. You're likely an Atheist, well guess what? 91% of this great nation thinks you're a freakish minority, and they aint far off.:lol:
You're a fool. You're blinded by your faith, and you use it as a shield to prevent opening your mind to real intellectualism. If your votes are based on religious connotations, I already know enough about you to know that I don't give a fucking shit what you say. On top of that, you think Bush was a good President and you support Sarah Palin. All in all, the only batshit crazy I see around here is you, friend. You're a fringe voter, and as long as people like you exist, this country can never move forward. Again I ask, stay home on election day. The country doesn't need your voice.
Sounds like something a Nazi would say to a Jew.:lol:

Looks like the only one who should leave here is you, you sad, oblivious, outta touch, lying, spammer. You have no idea what I base my votes on, and your DNC/HuffPo talking points are pathetic.

Judging from how wacko you appear to be, my voice will likely always matter more than yours.

So run along, or keep gettin pwned, said pwned list of mine could always use another notch.

Well yall, looks like another wacko, lefty, shit stain excuse for an American (Jon) needs pwning.

On the bright side, last time this happened with Starkey, he started turning out to be sensible and nice......dunno why yet, but let's hope for similar results here shall we?

Last edited:
Yea, you're wrong, Ima living testament to that.

How can you be a living testament to what a book says? :confused:

Your problem is that you worship the Bible, not God. Anyone who actually believes that a book written 2,000 years ago and translated through several languages is the exact word of God suffers from severe delusion. I pity those people. I have a whole family of people just like this, and I pity them as well.

My bolded point, which you ran scared from, pwms this excuse of an argument from you. You're likely an Atheist, well guess what? 91% of this great nation thinks you're a freakish minority, and they aint far off.:lol:

Wrong again. Born and raised Baptist. I'm a non-denominational Christian, and unlike you, I'm not so naive as to think that my way of worshiping is better or more correct than anyone else's. I don't sentence everyone else to hell for not going to the exact same kind of church I go to. I leave that judgment to God, as the Bible says I should.

You have no idea what I base my votes on

Sure I do. You stated in this thread that you would be weary of voting for Romney because of his religion. Thus, you vote based on religion. It's pathetic.

and your DNC/HuffPo talking points are pathetic.

:rofl:

Oh dear, you have much to learn.

Judging from how wacko you appear to be, my voice will likely always matter more than yours.

I'm wacko because I don't worship a book, support complete idiots for the Presidency, and fall in lock-step with your far right wing, religious bullshit? Mark me down then, that's a list I'd be honored to make.

So run along, or keep gettin pwned, said pwned list of mine could always use another notch.

I'm sure people on this board go to bed in tears knowing they're on your "pwned" list. Please, add me. I could use the publicity. If Mrs. Palin has taught me anything, there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Palin's negatives are mostly from folks who stick their fingers in ears and refuse to listen.

I think Reagan's negatives were worse in January of 1980.

I SO recall when a Republican chum of mine who was marginally on the inside of the GOP first told me that Ronald Reagan was going to the GOP's choice.

I laughed in his face and told him the American people would never vote for a second rate actor and nobody like him.

So I learned a lesson from that event...one about how gullible the American voters really are.

Now I fully expect my fellow Americans to live down to my expectations.

It would not surprise me at ALL if Palin got the GOP nod.

And I sincerely hope she does.

And I don't say that because I automatically think she'd lose, either.

I say that because the worse it gets (and she will make things worse if she's POTUS) the sooner the REAL solutions might be considered that MIGHT save this nation.

Well yall, looks like another wacko, lefty, shit stain excuse for an American (Jon) needs pwning.

On the bright side, last time this happened with Starkey, he started turning out to be sensible and nice......dunno why yet, but let's hope for similar results here shall we?

R1 will do this. Get an ass whipping, have said ass handed to R1, R1 declares victory.

R1 was pwnd all last week, made all sorts of threats, shouted, cried, lied, then declared victory.

She has been answering a bit more sensibly knowing the alternative.

So lie all you want, R1, but keep talking a bit more sensibly. "You betcha".

Last edited:

R1 will do this. Get an ass whipping, have said ass handed to R1, R1 declares victory.

R1 was pwnd all last week, made all sorts of threats, shouted, cried, lied, then declared victory.

She has been answering a bit more sensibly knowing the alternative.

So lie all you want, R1, but keep talking a bit more sensibly. "You betcha".

Fake Jake calling someone a liar...:lol:

Is that irony or just hypocrisy?

Missourian the Wing Nut trying to make a sensible comment is like a dodo trying to fly, fully of irony, simply pathetic.

Wing Nut is foolish and gullible. Remember, kids, the far far right are not mainstream, not even in the GOP. They are the tail trying to wag the dog, nothing more. Read the posted links above and have a good laugh at the far right loons.

Jon wrote:
How can you be a living testament to what a book says? :confused:
Yea, you're confused bout alot it would seem.:lol: Another basic doctrine of Christianity says that we're supposed to live our lives for God, and his word. You're no Christian, I call BS, as you clearly know next to nothing bout us.
:bsflag:
Your problem is that you worship the Bible, not God. Anyone who actually believes that a book written 2,000 years ago and translated through several languages is the exact word of God suffers from severe delusion. I pity those people. I have a whole family of people just like this, and I pity them as well.
Again, your ignorant assumptions are gettin you pwned. I have stated time and time again that Christians should focus on the central teachings of Christ IE tolerance, love for your fellow man, etc. over takin the whole Bible literally I flatly reject the homophobic parts of the Bible as increasingly obvious lookin revisions by the RCC of that time.

Wrong again. Born and raised Baptist. I'm a non-denominational Christian, and unlike you, I'm not so naive as to think that my way of worshiping is better or more correct than anyone else's. I don't sentence everyone else to hell for not going to the exact same kind of church I go to. I leave that judgment to God, as the Bible says I should.
Again you're ignorant. Basic Christian teachings say flatly that our faith is the ONLY one. NO ONE comes to the Father but thru CHRIST IE everyone one who aint a real, devout, believing, Christian or Jew (Christ's people, the chosen people) is gettin cooked

Sure I do. You stated in this thread that you would be weary of voting for Romney because of his religion. Thus, you vote based on religion. It's pathetic.
That aint the ONLY reason, and NOT the biggest one. I cited of weak nature of abortion and health care before religion. You desperate, cherry pickin loser.

Oh dear, you have much to learn.
Like how to deal with intellectual voids like you? Teach away Sensai!:lol:

I'm wacko because I don't worship a book, support complete idiots for the Presidency, and fall in lock-step with your far right wing, religious bullshit? Mark me down then, that's a list I'd be honored to make.
No, you're basically wacko cuz you're lookin to be a poser Christian, and are so ignorant and uninformed enough as to use baseless lies, slander, etc. as your sad excuses for arguments.

Done yet? You're inching ever closer to my pwned list yes indeedy. I speak the truth, and everyone on that list was indeed pwned and humiliated by yours truly.

So keep aiming for that bottom.:cuckoo:

You make some sense, R1. But I think you are off on abortion. You will not be able to use the Bible to demonstrate that all abortion is immoral. I take issue that you state your belief as fact: that's not so. Your opinion is simply your opinion. A word of caution. You haven't pwnd anyone, so two words: grow up. You melted down last week when challenged. You are doing a bit better, please don't slip back.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
JakeStarkey wrote:

You make some sense, R1.
......Well, seems my common sense is rubbing off on you.

But I think you are off on abortion. You will not be able to use the Bible to demonstrate that all abortion is immoral.
Annnnd brakes! I NEVER, used the Bible for my case for LIFE, against abortion. I used the obvious evidence that a fetus is a living, feeling, needing being that shouldn't be murdered cuz people are too ignorant to use protection, or abstinence, etc.

I take issue that you state your belief as fact: that's not so.
LOL which one?

You haven't pwnd anyone
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...election-candidates-thread-5.html#post3107114
Even YOU can see that McDonk got pwned, it's obvious, no gettin round it. I can provide examples. Just cuz you finally seem to be waking up from your ignorance binge from a couple days ago, don't mean you can beat me man. Baby steps for you.:eusa_hand:

You melted down last week when challenged.
:lol::lol::lol:
Is all I need to say, that's the funniest fake claim I've seen on here all day.

Forum List

Back