Your 2012 Prez. election/candidates thread....

(R)IGHTeous 1

GOPROUD
Dec 5, 2010
southeast Pennsylvania
Fellow GOPers field your candidates here, Dems........try to salvage Obama......

I have Perry/Palin in my sig. for many a good reason.

Perry:
-Is reliably conservative fiscally, not too overly conservative socially, would have the right foreign policy (stop surrendering our security and kow towing to every dictator on Earth)

It remains to be seen whether or not he'll grow government more, I sincerely hope the latter.... I also understand the stigma cuz he's yet another Governor of Texas, BUT a far more capable, smarter, charismatic one., don't get me wrong, GWB was good, but I'm being objective.

Palin:
I still love her. For all the "dumb" slander leveled against her from the far left, she remains able to see what's in America's strategic best interest: oppose START, drill in ANWAR, WHATEVER it takes to win the WOT, etc This is cuz she's got common sense. She's so likable, relateable, humble, etc. 4 years as VP would be all she needs to truly qualify her for the White House, which remains what I truly, eventually want for her.

I'm open to changing this selection tho, given the rise of better alternatives, but for now I want this.

Russ Feingold... but of course he could never get the support of the monied interests of either the "left" or the "right"

Fellow GOPers field your candidates here, Dems........try to salvage Obama......

Perry:
-Is reliably conservative fiscally, not too overly conservative socially, would have the right foreign policy (stop surrendering our security and kow towing to every dictator on Earth)

It remains to be seen whether or not he'll grow government more, I sincerely hope the latter.... I also understand the stigma cuz he's yet another Governor of Texas, BUT a far more capable, smarter, charismatic one., don't get me wrong, GWB was good, but I'm being objective.

Palin:
I still love her. For all the "dumb" slander leveled against her from the far left, she remains able to see what's in America's strategic best interest: oppose START, drill in ANWAR, WHATEVER it takes to win the WOT, etc This is cuz she's got common sense. She's so likable, relateable, humble, etc. 4 years as VP would be all she needs to truly qualify her for the White House, which remains what I truly, eventually want for her.

I'm open to changing this selection tho, given the rise of better alternatives, but for now I want this.

Palin needs to do exactly what she's doing. She's good at it. She makes things happen. A windmill don't make a good paddle. Let her do what she's good at and she will continue to be good at it.

Two years is a long time away, but Perry may not have the national legs to keep moving. Another Texas Governor this soon would be a draw back for him no matter how right for the job he might be.

Mitch Danials is a wiz kid. This guy has more smarts in his morning dump than the Big 0 has in his newest postion of today's newest, geatest in history, hyperbolic whatever it is. Sadly, Danials is Bob Newhart to the Big 0's Usher.

Christy is a fire brand. Can a Big Fat Guy, who admittedly doesn't sweat much for a fat guy, win the Presidency? Maybe he can get the weight loss vote and that would include about 98% of the country.

All of the re-treads moderating FOX shows are past their prime.

Pawlenty and Jindahl both look funny. When I look at Pence, I see Arian Supremacy.

The two Republican Congressmen who are both Fiscal Hawks that look alike are my favorites and I can't for the life of me think of their names. I think one is from Wisconsin. Both are very smart and very intense. One of them tore the Big 0 in half during a budget discussion.

Two things are sure: The whole country is pissed off and politicans love to spend my money to buy your vote. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. It should be a good fight.

Last edited:
How many times do people start new threads on topics that have already been covered. Newbies should learn to use the fucking search facility.

By all means DO run Palin in 2012.

The worse it gets the sooner the revolution.

Palin vs Evan Byah and Palin wins 54 of out 57 states

Obama becomes "King of the UN" and will send in troops to the USA to overturn the election

Perry:

Palin:

Palin needs to do exactly what she's doing. She's good at it. She makes things happen. A windmill don't make a good paddle. Let her do what she's good at and she will continue to be good at it.

Two years is a long time away, but Perry may not have the national legs to keep moving. Another Texas Governor this soon would be a draw back for him no matter how right for the job he might be.

Mitch Danials is a wiz kid. This guy has more smarts in his morning dump than the Big 0 has in his newest postion of today's newest, geatest in history, hyperbolic whatever it is. Sadly, Danials is Bob Newhart to the Big 0's Usher.

Christy is a fire brand. Can a Big Fat Guy, who admittedly doesn't sweat much for a fat guy, win the Presidency? Maybe he can get the weight loss vote and that would include about 98% of the country.

Pawlenty and Jindahl both look funny. When I look at Pence, I see Arian Supremacy.

The two Republican Congressmen who are both Fiscal Hawks that look alike are my favorites and I can't for the life of me think of their names. I think one is from Wisconsin. Both are very smart and very intense. One of them tore the Big 0 in half during a budget discussion.

Two things are sure: The whole country is pissed off and politicans love to spend my money to buy your vote. I'm looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. It should be a good fight.

Astute! Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan are the two you are not remembering. Thanks, excellent appraisal of potential nominees. I like Daniels, but he's only, what, five feet seven or eight?

Perry:

Palin:

Astute! Eric Cantor and Paul Ryan are the two you are not remembering. Thanks, excellent appraisal of potential nominees. I like Daniels, but he's only, what, five feet seven or eight?

Thanks! As the saying goes, I'm indebted to my memory for my jests and my imagination for my facts. I can sing the words of every Beatles song ever recorded and forget the name of the guy I'm Shaking hands with.

I'd love to see either of these guys debate the Big 0 on the economy. It'd be like the Ali-Patterson fight.

At this early juncture, I'm liking Mitch Daniels.
He's aware that we cannot continue with every military mission indefinitely, being open to broader cuts in military spending.
He's for the presidential power of impoundment, meaning not spending every Congressionally appropriated dollar.
He's for moratoriums on federal regulations when circumstances call for it.

Great thread proving once again that Obama does not have much to worry about in 2012.

I would love to see the Republicans run Perry and Palin. Both support secession of their home states from the nation they want to lead

Great thread proving once again that Obama does not have much to worry about in 2012.

I would love to see the Republicans run Perry and Palin. Both support secession of their home states from the nation they want to lead

So in others words, your fake self thumbs your nose @ my original request for the opposition here, yall can't salvage Obama.

At the rate that joke is goin, Palin, hell even O'Donnell could beat em.:lol:

In politics and in this day and age, two years is a long time. The mid-terms should have taught you, at the least, that much! :lol:

So in others words, your fake self thumbs your nose @ my original request for the opposition here, yall can't salvage Obama.

At the rate that joke is goin, Palin, hell even O'Donnell could beat em.:lol:

Palin on any ticket would be poison. Her negatives are off the board. Her biggest problem is that you can't fix stupid. She has established herself as a lightweight intellectually and has done little to prove that initial opinions are wrong. Palin has a strong 30% backing among conservatives but the remaining 70% would vote anyone but Palin. I doubt she could win in Alaska right now.

Perry is another Texas Governor with foot in mouth syndrome. His reluctance to stand up for the United States of America while secessionist threatened to pull Texas out of the union will haunt him

But on the other hand, Sarah Palin breeds with an avowed Alaskan secessionist

Last edited:

Forum List

Back