Young men giving up on marriage: Women aren't women anymore

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
“The problem? This new phenomenon has changed the dance between men and women,” Venker wrote. With feminism pushing them out of their traditional role of breadwinner, protector and provider – and divorce laws increasingly creating a dangerously precarious financial prospect for the men cut loose from marriage – men are simply no longer finding any benefit in it.

Young men giving up on marriage: ‘Women aren’t women anymore’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the lovely damage the liberal morons have created for those kids born anywhere from the late 70's to now this present day! Good job zero four thirty you have created a world that will take years to undo and you hippe liberal fks thought you had it bad in your day...........lmfao

Then factor in the retard for parents telling the boys they are girls, the schools telling them they are boys oh wait be whatever you want in fact you can identify as being a phucking goat if you want. Just have it put on your birth certificate.

Last edited:
Many can't afford to get married and don't want to end up in divorce and in some cases loosing their shirt.
Women enjoy their independence and many need to work full time in this economy.

Marriage is a piece of paper. To some it is important, and others not so much.

It should only matter to the two people involved. Everyone else should mind their own business.

I agree with this 100%...

Men are being shit on and pushed out of the family by women that have been trained all their lives to hate them because of fucking feminism.

-Can't be a man anymore. Don't get me wrong I think it is cool if you want to be a girly man but most men don't! Most men need to feel like they're head of something as our evolution as a primate demands it! If not then we don't want anything to do with it.
-Can't have a opinion or any say in the family...Gots to feel like shit and that she is always effin right or she'll leave you and take half of everything you own.

I am sorry but modern marriage in this country is very bad for men as women don't feel like they should honor their side of the fucking deal and that is only the start of why feminism is bad....Other areas is in the work place and education that works against our boys in everyway.

America was better in the 40's and 50's in many ways as economic liberalism allowed one man to buy a good house, raise 3-5 kids and have the women at home...Thank the unions and anti-trust for that mindwars....

If anything the femenist movement helped grow single parent families(more so in the black family!), hurt our educational standards and fucked over millions of years of human evolution. Yes, I believe feminism creating the environment for the mother to work 40-50 hours a week and not caring to have a man is why blacks in general are hurting....

I say this as someone that is a democrat.

Men are being shit on and pushed out of the family by women that have been trained all their lives to hate them because of fucking feminism.

-Can't be a man anymore. Don't get me wrong I think it is cool if you want to be a girly man but most men don't! Most men need to feel like they're head of something as our evolution as a primate demands it! If not then we don't want anything to do with it.
-Can't have a opinion or any say in the family...Gots to feel like shit and that she is always effin right or she'll leave you and take half of everything you own.

I am sorry but modern marriage in this country is very bad for men as women don't feel like they should honor their side of the fucking deal and that is only the start of why feminism is bad....Other areas is in the work place and education that works against our boys in everyway.

America was better in the 40's and 50's in many ways as economic liberalism allowed one man to buy a good house, raise 3-5 kids and have the women at home...Thank the unions and anti-trust for that mindwars....

If anything the femenist movement helped grow single parent families(more so in the black family!), hurt our educational standards and fucked over millions of years of human evolution. Yes, I believe feminism creating the environment for the mother to work 40-50 hours a week and not caring to have a man is why blacks in general are hurting....

:eek: I agree with Matthew. :eek:

Is this someone else posting on Matthew's account?

:eek: I agree with Matthew. :eek:

Is this someone else posting on Matthew's account?
No, he's just not very bright. He has no idea that he endorses agendas that ultimately piss him off. Common for democrats. Lack of intellect and ability to reason logically.

“The problem? This new phenomenon has changed the dance between men and women,” Venker wrote. With feminism pushing them out of their traditional role of breadwinner, protector and provider – and divorce laws increasingly creating a dangerously precarious financial prospect for the men cut loose from marriage – men are simply no longer finding any benefit in it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the lovely damage the liberal morons have created for those kids born anywhere from the late 70's Good job zero four thirty you have created a world that will take years to undo and you hippe liberal fks thought you had it bad in your day...........lmfao

Then factor in the retard for parents telling the boys they are girls, the schools telling them they are boys oh wait be whatever you want in fact you can identify as being a phucking goat if you want. Just have it put on your birth certificate.
This is all part of cultural Marxism destroying the country from within. Depletion of family structure is part of the strategy.

Men today have been castrated, and looks like millenials need to rethink that so called 'glass ceiling'.

Women in their 20s earn more than men of same age, study finds

Women in their 20s have reversed the gender pay gap, but their earning power is still overtaken by men later in life. Figures compiled by the Press Association have shown that between the ages of 22 and 29, a woman will typically earn £1,111 more per annum than her male counterparts.

Using data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), PA analysed the comparative earnings of men and women between 2006 and 2013. Statistics for 2014 have yet to be verified and were excluded.

This is the lovely damage the liberal morons have created for those kids born anywhere from the late 70's Good job zero four thirty you have created a world that will take years to undo and you hippe liberal fks thought you had it bad in your day...........lmfao

I've been saying this for years... Careful what you ask for. You just may get it. And all that comes with it...

Actually men went off to war and women became the factory workers. Glad the days are gone when women depended on men, and let down time and again. Women need to be able to care for themselves, even if married.

Horseshit to all of you.
If young men can't handle an equal partner in a relationship, that's on them, not the woman.
If a young man can't cope with pitching in with housework and taking care of the kids, that's his problem. Women work and do all that. What's wrong with men if they can't?
There's no dark evil plot involved and no political party responsible, because what you're talking about actually isn't happening. Maybe the young people aren't committing to the piece of paper, but that's not because they are turned off by feminism. Just the writer of OP's article.

Women aren't women unless they require a breadwinner, protector, and, provider!? What a steaming pile of bullshit.

Yet you support the treatment of women in Islam....
Actually men went off to war and women became the factory workers. Glad the days are gone when women depended on men, and let down time and again. Women need to be able to care for themselves, even if married.

No decent, clean, moral, patriotic, red-blooded American man is going to marry a croaking old bulldyke carpet muncher.

Giving such repugnant old sows a harsh beatdown -- sure.

Marrying the foul-smelling beast -- fuhgettaboutit.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?

No decent, clean, moral, patriotic, red-blooded American man is going to marry a croaking old bulldyke carpet muncher.

Giving such repugnant old sows a harsh beatdown -- sure.

Marrying the foul-smelling beast -- fuhgettaboutit.

Everybody knows this.

Know what we mean?
Another planet heard from.

Horseshit to all of you.
If young men can't handle an equal partner in a relationship, that's on them, not the woman.
If a young man can't cope with pitching in with housework and taking care of the kids, that's his problem. Women work and do all that. What's wrong with men if they can't?
There's no dark evil plot involved and no political party responsible, because what you're talking about actually isn't happening. Maybe the young people aren't committing to the piece of paper, but that's not because they are turned off by feminism. Just the writer of OP's article.

Before most of the mills shutdown, both of my parents worked rotating shifts. They had no choice but to share the household and rearing duties when my sister and I were too young to pitch in. As a result, my father is a pretty awesome cook.

Men today have been castrated, and looks like millenials need to rethink that so called 'glass ceiling'.

Women in their 20s have reversed the gender pay gap, but their earning power is still overtaken by men later in life. Figures compiled by the Press Association have shown that between the ages of 22 and 29, a woman will typically earn £1,111 more per annum than her male counterparts.

Using data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), PA analysed the comparative earnings of men and women between 2006 and 2013. Statistics for 2014 have yet to be verified and were excluded.
Follow the Money and It's Always Daddy's Money

The driving goal of feminism, which also financed its massive propaganda, was so richgirls could inherit their Daddies' power just like their brothers always could. For the first time in human history, all in one fell swoop, this devious cause doubled aristocracy's choking grip on society. Second, if men are turned into inhibited wimps by screeching femininnies and penis-envy piranhas, they won't stand up to their bosses.

Forum List

Back