UPDATE: Muslim who threatened Christians in facebook live video won't be charged

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Muslim man who went live on his Facebook page with disturbing threats towards attendees of a Christian conference will not face criminal charges. “He had a lot of guns with him, but he wasn’t breaking any laws,” KDLT quoted Sioux Falls Police Officer Sam Clemens. “He didn’t threaten anybody directly. He didn’t threaten any groups of people, anything like
UPDATE: Muslim Who Threatened Christians in Facebook Live Video Won't Be Charged

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you can bet if you were a white, patriot gun owners the FBI and Secret service would have been at your door within the hour.
You can bet if you were't funded by SORORS the same thing would happen.....

So now that the police won't pursue him, someone should say the EXACT same things he did (on a new video), using the EXACT same mannerisms, waving the exact same guns around, etc., but have it be a Christian threatening Muslims, and see what the authorities and Social Justice Warriors do. Yeah, they will FREAK OUT, of course. Clearly a double-standard.

He is too dumb to own a gun, a gun control freak and a racist using his guns and words in an effort to intimidate from what I read.

The Muslim man who went live on his Facebook page with disturbing threats towards attendees of a Christian conference will not face criminal charges. “He had a lot of guns with him, but he wasn’t breaking any laws,” KDLT quoted Sioux Falls Police Officer Sam Clemens. “He didn’t threaten anybody directly. He didn’t threaten any groups of people, anything like
UPDATE: Muslim Who Threatened Christians in Facebook Live Video Won't Be Charged

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you can bet if you were a white, patriot gun owners the FBI and Secret service would have been at your door within the hour.
Poor snowflake- you just can't deal with an American- who happens to be Muslim- having the same right to carry firearms as a Christian American.

“He had a lot of guns with him, but he wasn’t breaking any laws,” KDLT quoted Sioux Falls Police Officer Sam Clemens. “He didn’t threaten anybody directly. He didn’t threaten any groups of people, anything like

So now that the police won't pursue him, someone should say the EXACT same things he did (on a new video), using the EXACT same mannerisms, waving the exact same guns around, etc., but have it be a Christian threatening Muslims, and see what the authorities and Social Justice Warriors do. Yeah, they will FREAK OUT, of course. Clearly a double-standard.

Go for it.

Let us know how it all turns out.

Go for it.

JUST IN CASE YOU DON' TMAKE IT BACK OVER TO THE OTHER POST .............

THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN A 1 ASSHOLE..

NEWS FLASH I AM NOT MAN !!! JACKASS!

Go for it.

You obviously didn't read the entire story OR you are being intentionally obtuse...OR you are simply a stupid fuck. I am betting on a little bit from column A, B and C.

Go for it.

Not a surprise there.

But you do probably shave your chin.

Go for it.

You obviously didn't read the entire story OR you are being intentionally obtuse...OR you are simply a stupid fuck. I am betting on a little bit from column A, B and C.

SF Man Who Showcased Guns On Facebook Speaks Out - KDLT

The video states “now if you want to be really scared, be scared,” as he brandishes multiple guns, including a riffle and ammunition.

So why did he post it?

“Because I can,” says Jaber. “Because I am an American citizen.”

Jaber’s video caught some backlash.

“There’s a lot of people out there who are going to think that because I’m Muslim I shouldn’t have that right, but tough,” says Jaber. “Build a time machine, go back in time and change the constitution and we’ll talk about it then.”

Sioux Falls Police and the FBI spoke with Jaber.

They say Jaber has open carry and concealed carry permits, so he won’t face any charges.

“He had a lot of guns with him but he wasn’t breaking any laws,” says Sioux Falls Police Officer Sam Clemens. “He didn’t threaten anybody directly, he didn’t threaten any groups of people anything like that and it’s not illegal to carry guns or have guns with you.

Let me know when you know something that the Sioux Falls police don't know.

Poor terrified little snowflakes

With short memories

Armed Protesters Converge On Mosque In Ahmed Mohamed’s Town

A dozen of armed protesters rallied outside the Islamic Center of Irving, Texas on Saturday, calling for an end to the “Islamization of America” in response to rumors about Syrian refugees and Sharia court.

Protest organizer David Wright told the Dallas Morning News that the weapons were mainly for “self-protection,” but noted that “we do want to show force. We’re not sitting ducks.”

Be a real shame something was to happen to that raghead subhuman.

Eradicate Mohammadanism for the survival of human life.

Know what we mean?

Poor snowflake- you just can't deal with an American- who happens to be Muslim- having the same right to carry firearms as a Christian American.

“He had a lot of guns with him, but he wasn’t breaking any laws,” KDLT quoted Sioux Falls Police Officer Sam Clemens. “He didn’t threaten anybody directly. He didn’t threaten any groups of people, anything like

He was making terroristic threats.

Go for it.

Not a surprise there.

I wonder if you'd have the balls to say that to lets say to a female whose husband is/was in Special forces...
LOL bet you wouldn't dare . Random thought.

Go for it.

Not a surprise there.

I wonder if you'd have the balls to say that to lets say to a female whose husband is/was in Special forces...
LOL bet you wouldn't dare . Random thought.

I wonder if you'd have the balls to say any of your bizarre whacky stuff if you weren't just posting anonymously on the web?

I bet you wouldn't dare.

Not a random thought.

He was making terroristic threats.

Well give us the quote that was the 'terroristic threat'.

Apparently the Sioux Falls police and the FBI somehow missed it.

Be a real shame something was to happen to that raghead subhuman.

Eradicate Mohammadanism for the survival of human life.

Know what we mean?

Lovely thing about America- that 'raghead' is ready to blow away any subhuman like yourself that decides to do something to him.

Forum List

Back