Zone1 Should men and women be considered completey and absolutey, by all measures, "equal"?

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023
Men and women, when measured in mass, have extremely different bodily functions, thus different biological psychologies, and thus when left to their own choices... have significantly different outcomes.

Is it right to attempt to socially engineer those differences out of existance? And if those attempts create horrible results, is it moral to continue to push?

The data/polls seem to say that single, successful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in the male behavior of transactionally-sexual, and being used as a sex object appears to be un-fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to follow their immediate urges to be rammed through while they have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek women who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been established roles acrossed nearly all historical cultures throughout the globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to suppress this natural urge... to take on masculinity, and obsess about being providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary.

This convinces women to actually become unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media, or all media, and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that third-wave-feminists view men as antagonists rather than in a historical manner of trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced by our society they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they were promised. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!" (and if you have children, have the sacrament of abortion!). This acts completely against behavioral psychology, and sadly only accomadates the worst of men. While men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't nearly as able.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, Ms. "I feel judged" Feminist".. if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Please grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.

Last edited:
Men and women, when measured in mass, have extremely different bodily functions, thus different biological psychologies, and thus when left to their own choices... have significantly different outcomes.

Is it right to attempt to socially engineer those differences out of existance? And if those attempts create horrible results, is it moral to continue to push?

The data/polls seem to say that single, sucessful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in male behavior of being transactionally sexual and being used as a sex object appears to overall not be fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to charge forward and be rammed through while women have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek a woman who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been very common established roles acrossed tons of historical cultures across the entire globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to be providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary. It convinces women to be unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media or all media and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that feminists view men as antagonists rather than trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they wanted. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!". Sadly, while men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't as capable.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.
Completey and absolutey? What grade are you in? You do know, you are probably going to be working for a woman someday, if you aren't already, that is if you are old enough to work full time.

Completey and absolutey? What grade are you in? You do know, you are probably going to be working for a woman someday, if you aren't already, that is if you are old enough to work full time.
I'm talking about generalities, which is reality. There are exceptions to the rule, but in general women don't thrive in positions of leadership when they have to work 70-80 hours per week. There's a reason why there's such a large descrepency between selected professions between the sexes.

You do agree there's a large descrepency... don't you?

Only as far as rights under the Constitution.
Indeed. Equality for all humans.. but they can choose what they want to do.. and if those choices lead to differences in statistics as far as income.. it makes sense, it's not something to try to claim victimhood about... as third-wave feminism does constantly.

Remember, no economist supports the claims that women make less than men simply based on the difference of their sex. The sexes act differently, chose different professions, etc. That's why there are differences in income.

Only hack politicians, like Barack Obama (who literally said women only make 77 cents to every dollar to men when working the same job) claim these things. It's a complete fabrication, and if Barack had any morality, he should be ashamed of himself for attempting to portray something that he knows is false to the public, in such a position of power. He was divisive and attempting to instigate, which isn't something nice/good people do.

I'm talking about generalities, which is reality. There are exceptions to the rule, but in general women don't thrive in positions of leadership when they have to work 70-80 hours per week. There's a reason why there's such a large descrepency between selected professions between the sexes.

You do agree there's a large descrepency... don't you?
Shit, I didn't like it either. Just something you do, until you can get crap lined out or you choose to get out.

The data/polls seem to say that single, successful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in the male behavior of transactionally-sexual, and being used as a sex object appears to be un-fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to follow their immediate urges to be rammed through while they have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek women who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been established roles acrossed nearly all historical cultures throughout the globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to suppress this natural urge... to take on masculinity, and obsess about being providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary.

This convinces women to actually become unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media, or all media, and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that third-wave-feminists view men as antagonists rather than in a historical manner of trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced by our society they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they were promised. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!" (and if you have children, have the sacrament of abortion!). This acts completely against behavioral psychology, and sadly only accomadates the worst of men. While men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't nearly as able.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, Ms. "I feel judged" Feminist".. if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Please grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.
I once saw a far left fanatic here suggest that a 90 pound woman can take on a 200 pound 6 foot man. Sure, like one in a 100 cases. This is the type of logic we get from Democrats here. In some kind of a deranged pursuit of what they believe is “social justice”, they say things that are knowingly, patently false.

Sheer lunacy

But there have been other studies done, and various informed people on YouTube providing videos showing charts showing that corporations are trying to take advantage of ladies, they’re trying to take advantage of far left politicians….or perhaps far left politicians are making money off of this and they’re showing folks that abortion is something that should be celebrated. I mean we have seen videos of Hollywood actresses celebrating abortion. That is apalling.

I don’t agree with abortion but I think people can have free speech on that issue but anyone anywhere who celebrates abortion is horrific.

We now have things like “stay at home dad’s”. That’s not right. For generations here in America, the father was someone to look up to. We now have politicians and celebrities, endorsing men who say they can get pregnant. This is an abomination, of course.

I admire strong minded, conservative women who are CEOs. Every one of us though should stand for a meritocracy. Nobody here should stand for powerful corporations giving preferences to people based on their gender or skin color when it comes to getting a job.

I will close with what your post gets at and thank you for a very informative and worthy post. And I will close by saying statistic show that 1 in 3 men under the age of 30 are either virgins or have not had sex in over a year. When it comes to women of the same age group, the number is 1 in 6 women have not had sex in over a year or are virgins. As the psychologist in the following video points out, this is a problem for America. And to think that we have Democrats who say it’s totally fine for people to be lonely and depressed. The nature of some Democrats is cruel, and it is anti-humane.

What these numbers mean is that 1 in 4 women are sharing men.

And that is the trash we have in America in 2023. That’s not right I think it’s a disgrace to the World War II generation that fought for freedom so we can exist. It’s not right many young children across country are being raised by far left wing fanatical parents who are instilling bad values into these children.

Your points are very well informed and well-made. For the Democrats and Republicans over the age of 60 here they got to grow up in a society that was way different and much much better for both men and women. You know it is a fact by the way that women were in the workforce even in the 1940s. They were working the steel jobs when men went off the fight in World War II. So even back in those days you had strong minded women who are working but we had a better family spirit in America.

Older Americans especially should take note of the downfall of culture in America and they should do what they can to support younger generations to make the right decisions .

Shit, I didn't like it either. Just something you do, until you can get crap lined out or you choose to get out.
You didn’t answer the point

Do you agree that there are discrepancies between work behavior/choices between the sexes?

That is a pretty narrow viewpoint. I haven't met any women that impregnated another woman to have one. Have you? What is your point?
I havent seen many women out on construction sights doing the heavy lifting,,

and the ones I have seen milk off of the men until they cant even do that anymore,,

You didn’t answer the point

Do you agree that there are discrepancies between work behavior/choices between the sexes?
I'll be married 49 years in January. At the moment, PJ chooses to do the most of the inside work. I just finished digging, pouring a footing, building an exterior stair from the footing up and finishing it. I ate every meal she cooked. Somebody has to do all these things. You think choosing to work overtime out the wazoo is the way to go? Fine. I didn't enjoy it. I retired at 60 just because I no longer wanted to do it, and I could afford it. She kept working her 40 hour a week job another 5 years. People are different. I have a friend, older than I am and still at his 40 hour a week job. He has not retired. Says what would he do with all that time.

I once saw a far left fanatic here suggest that a 90 pound woman can take on a 200 pound 6 foot man. Sure, like one in a 100 cases. This is the type of logic we get from Democrats here. In some kind of a deranged pursuit of what they believe is “social justice”, they say things that are knowingly, patently false.

Sheer lunacy

But there have been other studies done, and various informed people on YouTube providing videos showing charts showing that corporations are trying to take advantage of ladies, they’re trying to take advantage of far left politicians….or perhaps far left politicians are making money off of this and they’re showing folks that abortion is something that should be celebrated. I mean we have seen videos of Hollywood actresses celebrating abortion. That is apalling.

I don’t agree with abortion but I think people can have free speech on that issue but anyone anywhere who celebrates abortion is horrific.

We now have things like “stay at home dad’s”. That’s not right. For generations here in America, the father was someone to look up to. We now have politicians and celebrities, endorsing men who say they can get pregnant. This is an abomination, of course.

I admire strong minded, conservative women who are CEOs. Every one of us though should stand for a meritocracy. Nobody here should stand for powerful corporations giving preferences to people based on their gender or skin color when it comes to getting a job.

I will close with what your post gets at and thank you for a very informative and worthy post. And I will close by saying statistic show that 1 in 3 men under the age of 30 are either virgins or have not had sex in over a year. When it comes to women of the same age group, the number is 1 in 6 women have not had sex in over a year or are virgins. As the psychologist in the following video points out, this is a problem for America. And to think that we have Democrats who say it’s totally fine for people to be lonely and depressed. The nature of some Democrats is cruel, and it is anti-humane.

What these numbers mean is that 1 in 4 women are sharing men.

And that is the trash we have in America in 2023. That’s not right I think it’s a disgrace to the World War II generation that fought for freedom so we can exist. It’s not right many young children across country are being raised by far left wing fanatical parents who are instilling bad values into these children.

On television and in the movies a 90 pound woman can pick up a 300 pound man and throw him against the wall. In real life, this is how it works

Men for the most part are done with women. So, they are erasing women. A man, adequately pretending to be a woman is a good enough woman to make the cover of Sports Illustrated and be Miss America. Good enough and without the baggage. Medical science is relieving women of labor and motherhood. Women are becoming extraneous irritants. There really doesn't need to be women's sports. Watching the guys is where the talent is. Women are second rate whiners.

That's where women are today.

I'll be married 49 years in January. At the moment, PJ chooses to do the most of the inside work. I just finished digging, pouring a footing, building an exterior stair from the footing up and finishing it. I ate every meal she cooked. Somebody has to do all these things. You think choosing to work overtime out the wazoo is the way to go? Fine. I didn't enjoy it. I retired at 60 just because I no longer wanted to do it, and I could afford it. She kept working her 40 hour a week job another 5 years. People are different. I have a friend, older than I am and still at his 40 hour a week job. He has not retired. Says what would he do with all that time.
Your relationship is what? Over 50 years old. Men don't feel that way anymore. They don't need a cook. They have door dash. For special occasions, it's Goldbelly.

I don't think men or women value relationships anymore. I know too many men and women whose closest adventure companion is their dog.
I sincerely hope that human beings will begin to value others again but it doesn't look that way.

Forum List

Back