Loney Progressive women

Progressive women subject men to a constant barrage of slander and vilification. Roma Army calls out some examples.

I really cried when I saw this video. Young men are internalizing the message that they are morally inferior.

amammakamamma.jpeg

Progressive women subject men to a constant barrage of slander and vilification. Roma Army calls out some examples.

I really cried when I saw this video. Young men are internalizing the message that they are morally inferior.

Didn't think Conservatives would approve of women wearing such a low cut top and getting that many tattoos.

In recent years, marriage rates in the United States have seen a decline. According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the marriage rate in 2019 was 16.3 per 1,000 total population, down from 19.4 in 2000. This decrease can be attributed to various factors, but modern feminism might be the biggest culprit of all. Naturally, there has also been a noticeable increase in the number of single, childless women, a trend that reflects the changing dynamics of personal choices and lifestyles compared to the tradition that was once common in the U.S. Advancements in reproductive technologies have additionally provided women with more choices regarding family planning. Options such as egg freezing and assisted reproductive techniques have seemingly extended the window of fertility, allowing women to postpone marriage and motherhood while focusing on other aspects of their lives.
But more and more women are waking up to the fact that they are single and unhappy in their 30s (or even in their 40s), and they're figuring out that they were given the wrong advice about dating and marriage. TikTok has become a breeding ground for women to get candid about the dating landscape and the struggles they're facing with single men. TikToker @ms_petch posted a video that has gone viral in which she laments over the fact that liberal men aren't living up to her standards.

TikToker Complains That Liberal Men Are Not Masculine Enough​

@ms_petch shares something on TikTok that has made dating very difficult lately. She calls it "one of the saddest realizations" she has had recently. "As a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who's willing to play the more traditional masculine role in the relationship in today's day and age who is not a conservative," she admits. She attributes certain characteristics to a traditional, masculine man: paying for the first date, opening the door for the woman, caring for and providing for the woman. She wants all of this in a man—as long as he's not conservative.

"Obviously as a liberal woman, I do want to be respected for my independence and I do want to have my own autonomy in the relationship and not be conformed to the traditional female homemaker, childbearing role," she continues. "And most of the men that I dated who do have that more natural provider masculinity about them are normally conservative."

She is at a loss because she wants to be with a masculine man but doesn't want to compromise her morals and values. She asks her followers if she is asking for too much when she requests a man she can be "equal" with while he still provides for her.

Comment:
Progressive women should rethink their derogatory stereotypes of conservative men, and then maybe they can find a man to partner with.
Left Wing culture has emasculated young men.
Diversity is more important than oxygen to Left Wingers, but they want to blur the differences between men and women.
They want masculine women and effeminate men.
INCEL stuff.....:heehee:

Right: Be positive --> Omg, women suck.

Right: Chase personal growth --> Progressive women are little harletts who put career over baby-making.

Right: You can do it --> Unless you are a woman, then do as I say.

Right: All blockers are internal --> Women suck!

Right: Focus internally to change --> Boo hoo, why won't she date me?

Right: Practice training/strength--> Unless you are a woman, then practice motherhood.

Right: Study Philosophy/Math/Science --> Unless you are a woman who does it to get a job.

Right: Cultivate Honor --> Unless you are female, then cultivate motherhood.

RIght: Grow skill stack --> Haha, Progressive women be sad 'cause they grow skill stack instead of babies.

Right: Be a good ecample and be independent --> Independent women are miserable.

... Yeah, this thread does not correspond with that picture nuch at all.

Right: Be positive --> Omg, women suck.

Right: Chase personal growth --> Progressive women are little harletts who put career over baby-making.

Right: You can do it --> Unless you are a woman, then do as I say.

Right: All blockers are internal --> Women suck!

Right: Focus internally to change --> Boo hoo, why won't she date me?

Right: Practice training/strength--> Unless you are a woman, then practice motherhood.

Right: Study Philosophy/Math/Science --> Unless you are a woman who does it to get a job.

Right: Cultivate Honor --> Unless you are female, then cultivate motherhood.

RIght: Grow skill stack --> Haha, Progressive women be sad 'cause they grow skill stack instead of babies.

Right: Be a good ecample and be independent --> Independent women are miserable.

... Yeah, this thread does not correspond with that picture nuch at all.
Definitely an INCEL code.

A key tenant of Marxism is the destruction of the family.
I wouldnt touch a marxist thing/it/she/fem/whateverthefuck with Bill Clinton's cigar. You have no idea what it has slept with and how stretched it is from all the abortions...
How to show you can't get laid without telling us you can't get laid.

Being Progressive is not what causes STDs, no.

Besides, wasn't the point that Progressive men cannot get laid because they are "betas" and therefore Progressive women are lonely and sad because Conservative men (aka ReAl mEn) don't want them? Yet somehow Progressive women are hoes with STDs? How exactly?

It does not add up.
It's just INCEL whining. Something we get a lot of here.

No one is bitching.

Actually, yes. Some are. But, it is mostly men -- see this thread, the millions of views Andrew Tate gets, the popularity of MGTOW and the rise of InCels.

Women seem to be doing pretty good to me. Men, not so much.
I've told this story before:

Back when gay marriage wasn't legal yet, I was driving home from work listening to a radio interview with the President of the con-servative organization "Con-cerned Women of America." She claimed that if gay marriage was legalized, droves of women would divorce their husbands to marry other women. It was quite a self-own about how desirable she believed straight marriage was to women.

Forum List

Back