Loney Progressive women

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
In recent years, marriage rates in the United States have seen a decline. According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the marriage rate in 2019 was 16.3 per 1,000 total population, down from 19.4 in 2000. This decrease can be attributed to various factors, but modern feminism might be the biggest culprit of all. Naturally, there has also been a noticeable increase in the number of single, childless women, a trend that reflects the changing dynamics of personal choices and lifestyles compared to the tradition that was once common in the U.S. Advancements in reproductive technologies have additionally provided women with more choices regarding family planning. Options such as egg freezing and assisted reproductive techniques have seemingly extended the window of fertility, allowing women to postpone marriage and motherhood while focusing on other aspects of their lives.
But more and more women are waking up to the fact that they are single and unhappy in their 30s (or even in their 40s), and they're figuring out that they were given the wrong advice about dating and marriage. TikTok has become a breeding ground for women to get candid about the dating landscape and the struggles they're facing with single men. TikToker @ms_petch posted a video that has gone viral in which she laments over the fact that liberal men aren't living up to her standards.

TikToker Complains That Liberal Men Are Not Masculine Enough​

@ms_petch shares something on TikTok that has made dating very difficult lately. She calls it "one of the saddest realizations" she has had recently. "As a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who's willing to play the more traditional masculine role in the relationship in today's day and age who is not a conservative," she admits. She attributes certain characteristics to a traditional, masculine man: paying for the first date, opening the door for the woman, caring for and providing for the woman. She wants all of this in a man—as long as he's not conservative.

"Obviously as a liberal woman, I do want to be respected for my independence and I do want to have my own autonomy in the relationship and not be conformed to the traditional female homemaker, childbearing role," she continues. "And most of the men that I dated who do have that more natural provider masculinity about them are normally conservative."

She is at a loss because she wants to be with a masculine man but doesn't want to compromise her morals and values. She asks her followers if she is asking for too much when she requests a man she can be "equal" with while he still provides for her.

Comment:
Progressive women should rethink their derogatory stereotypes of conservative men, and then maybe they can find a man to partner with.
Left Wing culture has emasculated young men.
Diversity is more important than oxygen to Left Wingers, but they want to blur the differences between men and women.
They want masculine women and effeminate men.

This is the kind of survey liberals loathe. Not that the rest of us don’t already know they’re the most miserable people on the face of the Earth, of course, but when the survey is the University of Chicago’s General Social Survey, an ongoing survey of Americans conducted since 1972, which The New York Times describes as a “widely used resource” and “the scholarly gold standard for understanding social phenomena,” that’s gotta leave a mark.
This isn’t some “agenda-driven,” Fox News-funded survey generated for the purpose of creating news and making liberals look bad. This baby comes from the no-longer-hallowed halls of academia. One can only imagine how much that burns the smug, self-righteous left.

Yep, conservative women are the happiest people in America.

And the unhappiest people in America? Drum roll, please… the survey says… white liberal men. My initial reaction was: of course, they are; I assume the majority of them are either married to or in relationships with white liberal women. I mean, this is not a giddy crowd.

According to the survey, only one in five liberal men considers himself “very happy.”

Comment:
Conservative men and women are happier because they know what works and what doesn't

Last edited:
Or maybe a woman should set aside the politics part and concentrate of the important stuff. Like honesty, integrity, loyalty, compassion, and trustworthiness. If she's ditching guys like that cuz they voted for Trump then I'm not too sure a long-term relationship is in her future. Why? Because your spouse's politics shouldn't be a problem and if it is then your priorities are out of whack. IMHO.

In recent years, marriage rates in the United States have seen a decline. According to data from the U.S. Census Bureau, the marriage rate in 2019 was 16.3 per 1,000 total population, down from 19.4 in 2000. This decrease can be attributed to various factors, but modern feminism might be the biggest culprit of all. Naturally, there has also been a noticeable increase in the number of single, childless women, a trend that reflects the changing dynamics of personal choices and lifestyles compared to the tradition that was once common in the U.S. Advancements in reproductive technologies have additionally provided women with more choices regarding family planning. Options such as egg freezing and assisted reproductive techniques have seemingly extended the window of fertility, allowing women to postpone marriage and motherhood while focusing on other aspects of their lives.
But more and more women are waking up to the fact that they are single and unhappy in their 30s (or even in their 40s), and they're figuring out that they were given the wrong advice about dating and marriage. TikTok has become a breeding ground for women to get candid about the dating landscape and the struggles they're facing with single men. TikToker @ms_petch posted a video that has gone viral in which she laments over the fact that liberal men aren't living up to her standards.

@ms_petch shares something on TikTok that has made dating very difficult lately. She calls it "one of the saddest realizations" she has had recently. "As a liberal woman, it is really hard to find a man who's willing to play the more traditional masculine role in the relationship in today's day and age who is not a conservative," she admits. She attributes certain characteristics to a traditional, masculine man: paying for the first date, opening the door for the woman, caring for and providing for the woman. She wants all of this in a man—as long as he's not conservative.

"Obviously as a liberal woman, I do want to be respected for my independence and I do want to have my own autonomy in the relationship and not be conformed to the traditional female homemaker, childbearing role," she continues. "And most of the men that I dated who do have that more natural provider masculinity about them are normally conservative."

She is at a loss because she wants to be with a masculine man but doesn't want to compromise her morals and values. She asks her followers if she is asking for too much when she requests a man she can be "equal" with while he still provides for her.

Comment:
Progressive women should rethink their derogatory stereotypes of conservative men, and then maybe they can find a man to partner with.
Diversity is more important than oxygen to Left Wingers, but they want to blur the differences between men and women.
Thank liberal women for making the Progressive Pussy Pajama boy, who would rather poke another man's ass than do the right thing, settle down with a conservative woman and make babies. I have noticed the commercials that constantly show the guy as being a stupid fuck who just cant do anything right, this is supposed to provide confidence to the men of society? No fucking way, then the bitches complain that there arent any men around.

american-manhood.jpg

This is the kind of survey liberals loathe. Not that the rest of us don’t already know they’re the most miserable people on the face of the Earth, of course, but when the survey is the University of Chicago’s General Social Survey, an ongoing survey of Americans conducted since 1972, which The New York Times describes as a “widely used resource” and “the scholarly gold standard for understanding social phenomena,” that’s gotta leave a mark.
This isn’t some “agenda-driven,” Fox News-funded survey generated for the purpose of creating news and making liberals look bad. This baby comes from the no-longer-hallowed halls of academia. One can only imagine how much that burns the smug, self-righteous left.

Yep, conservative women are the happiest people in America.

And the unhappiest people in America? Drum roll, please… the survey says… white liberal men. My initial reaction was: of course, they are; I assume the majority of them are either married to or in relationships with white liberal women. I mean, this is not a giddy crowd.

According to the survey, only one in five liberal men considers himself “very happy.”

Comment:
Conservative men and women are happier because they know what works and what doesn't

White leftists are the source of virtually all the problems we have in our society.

Comment:
"Masculine Men" are not Libtard Moon Bats.

If these confused bitches want a Liberal boyfriend then they should be prepared to be serviced by a limp minuscule cock.

It works in reverse also. No real man would want to date a smelly ding bat unfeminine Moon Bat bitch. Like this one.

importedImage170960_header

Comment:
The bottom line, she doesn't want true equality, because that leaves her responsible for some of the things she wants the man to provide. She's just finding out that you can't arbitrarily cast aside the traditional meanings of masculine and feminine.

One thing about these Moon Bat women dating. They can never be sure if their date is a biological male or not.

Of course in their demented minds they don't care, right?

I think I have a solution and it's NYC's mayor that gave it to me what with him wanting to billet the illegals in citizen's homes.

OK, most of the illegals that they are giving papers to are mostly healthy fighting age males and they are looking at the cities for a place to stay/work so why not pair the progressive women up with them?

They can live with the women, knock the bottom out of them for room and board, and those that aren't too dried up may even produce kids with them.

I bet they would have those women thinking "right" in no time because they damn sure won't put up with their progressive ways.

Yes Sir, they would have the womenz bringing them beer and sammiches in no time.

Maybe even make turning a progressive woman into a right-leaning one part of a pathway to citizenship.

I'm a fuckin' genius!

Comment:
They should all be practicing what they preach and be dating trannies.

Cool, another thread where incels spit hatred at the liberal women who have rejected them.

Their "evidence"?

First, they have this one unnamed woman stating an opinion. Yeah, that's convincing.

And then they have a self-reporting survey, which means nothing. It just demonstrates that liberals are more honest than conservatives.

Conservatives are motivated to lie about how happy they are. Conservative logic goes "Good Christians are happy because of HappyHappyJoyJoyGodGod. If I'm not happy, I'm not a good Christian, so I have to say that I'm happy."

Look at the conservatives on this board. Look at their hate-filled posts on this thread. Have you ever seen a more miserable group? They advertise their misery, they take pride in it, they flaunt it as proof of how oppressed they are.

Me, I'm seeing a lady, of my own age, who I would describe as conservative. We get along. We don't spit hate at each other. We regard each other as a good catch. (Seriously, this woman has skillz. Wow.)

Cool, another thread where incels spit hatred at the liberal women who have rejected them.

Their "evidence"?

First, they have this one unnamed woman stating an opinion. Yeah, that's convincing.

And then they have a self-reporting survey, which means nothing. It just demonstrates that liberals are more honest than conservatives.

Conservatives are motivated to lie about how happy they are. Conservative logic goes "Good Christians are happy because of HappyHappyJoyJoyGodGod. If I'm not happy, I'm not a good Christian, so I have to say that I'm happy."

Look at the conservatives on this board. Look at their hate-filled posts on this thread. Have you ever seen a more miserable group? They advertise their misery, they take pride in it, they flaunt it as proof of how oppressed they are.

Me, I'm seeing a lady, of my own age, who I would describe as conservative. We get along. We don't spit hate at each other. We regard each other as a good catch. (Seriously, this woman has skillz. Wow.)
tolerant-liberal.jpg

Forum List

Back