Zone1 Should men and women be considered completey and absolutey, by all measures, "equal"?

Men and women, when measured in mass, have extremely different bodily functions, thus different biological psychologies, and thus when left to their own choices... have significantly different outcomes.

Is it right to attempt to socially engineer those differences out of existance? And if those attempts create horrible results, is it moral to continue to push?

The data/polls seem to say that single, successful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in the male behavior of transactionally-sexual, and being used as a sex object appears to be un-fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to follow their immediate urges to be rammed through while they have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek women who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been established roles acrossed nearly all historical cultures throughout the globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to suppress this natural urge... to take on masculinity, and obsess about being providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary.

This convinces women to actually become unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media, or all media, and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that third-wave-feminists view men as antagonists rather than in a historical manner of trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced by our society they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they were promised. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!" (and if you have children, have the sacrament of abortion!). This acts completely against behavioral psychology, and sadly only accomadates the worst of men. While men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't nearly as able.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, Ms. "I feel judged" Feminist".. if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Please grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.
I don't have an answer for all the points you cover, Wiggle Piggy, but I'll take a shot at your title, "Should men and women be considered completely and absolutely by all measures, "equal?"
No, and here's why: Men are in the most general of ways bigger than women. Guys have hormones that make their muscles strong, whereas women have hormones that, generally accommodates tolerance caring for children and family. Men also care for children and family, but in a different way--to provide necessities for living by way of making a living that provides for the woman in the family to purchase groceries which she then cooks to feed the family group, make or buy clothes or materials that can be used for nightwear and work-a-day clothes.The freedoms we have in our country can reverse roles by agreement or sluggin' it out. (giggle) And that's what i think.

I don't have an answer for all the points you cover, Wiggle Piggy, but I'll take a shot at your title, "Should men and women be considered completely and absolutely by all measures, "equal?"
No, and here's why: Men are in the most general of ways bigger than women. Guys have hormones that make their muscles strong, whereas women have hormones that, generally accommodates tolerance caring for children and family. Men also care for children and family, but in a different way--to provide necessities for living by way of making a living that provides for the woman in the family to purchase groceries which she then cooks to feed the family group, make or buy clothes or materials that can be used for nightwear and work-a-day clothes.The freedoms we have in our country can reverse roles by agreement or sluggin' it out. (giggle) And that's what i think.
God created us in His image , and we would be the nature of His creation (note the capitals a good christian boy can;t help but type)

Each of the genders are useless w/out the other, beyond procreation would be the biblical term 'cleave'

Not to side with this forum's biblical boneheads (you're a boring one note song, not sorry) , but this term encompasses far more than just the physical

think beyond the obvious......mental, spiritual , one's entire psyche down to your very DNA

FF to the end times (tell me i'm wrong) , and all i read are deniers here telling me where i can take a piss

~S~

I'm talking about generalities, which is reality. There are exceptions to the rule, but in general women don't thrive in positions of leadership when they have to work 70-80 hours per week. There's a reason why there's such a large descrepency between selected professions between the sexes.

You do agree there's a large descrepency... don't you?
If they don’t thrive it’s probably because they are also raising children and running the household more than their husbands, if they are married. Single moms pretty much handle it all. I have not seen stats showing that women don’t thrive, but I do know many working women who have more responsibilities than men.

The World is so rapidly changing, the pace seems to be speeding up.
If you aren't riding the crest of the wave, ya probably screwed yourself.
I see California's $20 minimum wage is emptying businesses.
No jobs, people leave, problem solved. No delivered Pizza!
Things in the world are rapidly changing, the pace seems to be speeding up.
Ya has to change or screw yourself. Things in the world are rapidly changing!
The Pizza Delivery went way over $50. Things in the world are rapidly changing.
Ya can't cut a steak with a Steak knife, its too tough. Things in the world are
rapidly changing. .........Ya needs to look hard at Health - Herbal supplements.
Things in the world won't stop changing!

Last edited:
The World is so rapidly changing, the pace seems to be speeding up.
If you aren't riding the crest of the wave, ya probably screwed yourself.
I see California's $20 minimum wage is emptying businesses.
No jobs, people leave, problem solved. No delivered Pizza!
Things in the world are rapidly changing, the pace seems to be speeding up.
Ya has to change or screw yourself. Things in the world are rapidly changing!
The Pizza Delivery went way over $50. Things in the world are rapidly changing.
Ya can't cut a steak with a Steak knife, its too tough. Things in the world are
rapidly changing. .........Ya needs to look hard at Health - Herbal supplements.
Things in the world won't stop changing!
I dont have to change, and believe me when the left comes for me eventually, it is going to cost them dearly....

the-only-good-commie-is-a-dead-com-mie-8060554.png

With any luck the high minimum wage will force people to start doing things for themselves.

With any luck the high minimum wage will force people to start doing things for themselves.
People on minimum wage of Joe Biden's America are one step above the welfare pukes. Dont do much, cant count past 10 and have no customer skills at all, just rude dudes and dudettes.

Went into a popeyes chicken once and ordered a 16 piece family deal, when i got home i had 8 pieces. Never went back to that popeyes ever again...

People on minimum wage of Joe Biden's America are one step above the welfare pukes. Dont do much, cant count past 10 and have no customer skills at all, just rude dudes and dudettes.

Went into a popeyes chicken once and ordered a 16 piece family deal, when i got home i had 8 pieces. Never went back to that popeyes ever again...

If you really want to screw up a cashier at a fast food place, add the change to a bigger bill. For example, if your order is $12.35, give them a $20 bill and 35 cents in change. You can watch the smoke come out of their ears.

If you really want to screw up a cashier at a fast food place, add the change to a bigger bill. For example, if your order is $12.35, give them a $20 bill and 35 cents in change. You can watch the smoke come out of their ears.
Wait till you go to your bank and the Teller says you can go to a different bank Name down the road a couple miles and deposite your check and it will deposit in your bank account back at her place. ...............
.................. Practical Joke........right..........:cool: ...sure and ya wonder about drive by shooting ?

Men and women, when measured in mass, have extremely different bodily functions, thus different biological psychologies, and thus when left to their own choices... have significantly different outcomes.

Is it right to attempt to socially engineer those differences out of existance? And if those attempts create horrible results, is it moral to continue to push?

The data/polls seem to say that single, successful women are overall decreasing in happiness. The leftist view of women partaking in the male behavior of transactionally-sexual, and being used as a sex object appears to be un-fulfilling to women in the long run.

Yet, the feminist movement continues to push for women to follow their immediate urges to be rammed through while they have their youth, in their prime... which harms their value to quality value men, who seek chastity.

Unless you're ignorant of the mass data... men and women generally seek different things in partners. Women seek a provider, someone who can offer resources, security, and leadership. Men seek women who are agreeable, physically attractive, kind, and supportive. These have been established roles acrossed nearly all historical cultures throughout the globe... it's biological based on sex.

Modern third-wave feminism is trying to convince women to suppress this natural urge... to take on masculinity, and obsess about being providers... to be disagreeable and try to aggressively overcompensate to positions of leadership even if unnecessary.

This convinces women to actually become unattractive to men, as men aren't attracted to women who assume uber-masculine traits.

Then.. these women go on social media, or all media, and complain that there's no good men out there. No, there's plenty of good men, it's just that third-wave-feminists view men as antagonists rather than in a historical manner of trying to find a mate/partner they can support. Feminism is causing massive sorrow to women, who find out too late that the drive/career they were convinced by our society they wanted doesn't deliver the happiness they were promised. Behavioral psychology dictates that overall children/family make both males/females happier later in life, but espeically females.

Yet, major media/celebrities continue to convince youthful women to "not settle' and go out and F as many people as they please.. and to "Slay Queen!" (and if you have children, have the sacrament of abortion!). This acts completely against behavioral psychology, and sadly only accomadates the worst of men. While men are capable of restrictive emotion sex, women aren't nearly as able.. and it leads to depression and the feeling of being used.

But the drive for sex pushes onward on the left. They want to F now, and not worry about the results, because they feel judged. The truth is, Ms. "I feel judged" Feminist".. if you want to be whore, go ahead.. but don't try to convince young girls to follow you. It's not virtuous, and it will likely lead them to sorrow and despair. Please grow up and be an adult, Ms. angry feminist.
Equality is never the reduction of what differs into a sameness that denies the differences. But that is the PREMISE of your question.
Every man and woman and baby is a unique unrepeatable one-time-in-the-history-of-the-Universe PERSON The best feminist thought on this (Bacchiocci, Sargeant, Mary Harrington, Edith Stein, Prudence Allen) all use the word Complementary to describe what you call "equality"

Equality is never the reduction of what differs into a sameness that denies the differences. But that is the PREMISE of your question.
Every man and woman and baby is a unique unrepeatable one-time-in-the-history-of-the-Universe PERSON The best feminist thought on this (Bacchiocci, Sargeant, Mary Harrington, Edith Stein, Prudence Allen) all use the word Complementary to describe what you call "equality"
So then why are so many feminists demanding all outcomes be equal when people aren't?

as soon as you admit difference by asking if they should YOU ADMIT THEY ARE NOT !!

Forum List

Back