Iran is the real threat to Israel

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Let's not lose sight of the fact that Iran is the real threat to Israel's existence, not Hamas, Hezbollah or some other local terrorist group. With help from the Obama/Biden administration, Iran is inching closer to a nuclear weapon. With no other option in sight, the Israeli government must ratchet up a hot war in Palestine in order to create a contextual rationale for a preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear program. Is there any other way to secure Israel's existence?

Let's not lose sight of the facts that Iran is the real threat to Israel's existence, not Hamas, Hezbollah or some other local terrorist group. With help from the Obama/Biden administration, Iran is inching closer to a nuclear weapon every day. With no other option in sight, the Israeli government must ratchet up a hot war in Palestine in order to create a contextual rationale for a preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear program. Is there any other way to secure Israel's existence?
Obviously long term, yes. Short term, justice must be dealt out first. Iran, like.China and Russia are long term threats and adversaries. This is why so many of us want Amereica to succeed and dump absurd policies that harm Americas might. Without America the West is done.

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
The premier’s policy of treating the terror group as a partner, at the expense of Abbas and Palestinian statehood, has resulted in wounds that will take Israel years to heal from

For years, the various governments led by Benjamin Netanyahu took an approach that divided power between the Gaza Strip and the West Bank — bringing Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas to his knees while making moves that propped up the Hamas terror group.

The idea was to prevent Abbas — or anyone else in the Palestinian Authority’s West Bank government — from advancing toward the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Most of the time, Israeli policy was to treat the Palestinian Authority as a burden and Hamas as an asset. Far-right MK Bezalel Smotrich, now the finance minister in the hardline government and leader of the Religious Zionism party, said so himself in 2015.

According to various reports, Netanyahu made a similar point at a Likud faction meeting in early 2019, when he was quoted as saying that those who oppose a Palestinian state should support the transfer of funds to Gaza, because maintaining the separation between the Palestinian Authority in the West Bank and Hamas in Gaza would prevent the establishment of a Palestinian state.

Bolstered by this policy, Hamas grew stronger and stronger until Saturday, Israel’s “Pearl Harbor,” the bloodiest day in its history — when terrorists crossed the border, slaughtered hundreds of Israelis and kidnapped an unknown number under the cover of thousands of rockets fired at towns throughout the country’s south and center.

www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

Let's not lose sight of the fact that Iran is the real threat to Israel's existence, not Hamas, Hezbollah or some other local terrorist group. With help from the Obama/Biden administration, Iran is inching closer to a nuclear weapon. With no other option in sight, the Israeli government must ratchet up a hot war in Palestine in order to create a contextual rationale for a preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear program. Is there any other way to secure Israel's existence?
i thank you for your viewpoints.
but i think they're incomplete..

the Palestinians are part of the fundamentalist Muslim world-wide group of movements.
their hatred towards anything and anyone not abiding by ancient Muslim laws is constantly replenished,
from within their own group, and from outside sources (the other groups in the set,
or even just individuals from such a group, through online means).

radical islam must be defeated at the ideological level and at the physical level at the same time.

based on what i've seen so far though, i gotta agree with your assesment that a strike on the Iranian nuclear program will become necessary.
i'd say : within the next decade.
and that Hamas as an organisation needs to be fought like ISIS from now on, they have radicalized too far to the barbaric already.

the Iranians play as if they're innocent, while "occasionally" calling for the destruction of Israel or the success of other violent endeavors,
but in reality they supply many terror groups and armies with armaments that then get used in very by-design brutal ways.

the fact that they (terror groups and to an extent fundamentalist Muslim groups as well)
do not recognize the Geneva Convention, the fact that they abuse the right to demonstrate to glorify and/or advertise for violence,
while when asked about it, denying it, makes me think : no wonder the Israelis call them animals.
barbaric animals armed with guns and missiles and fire.

HOWEVER, given how terror groups and fundamentalist groups always retreat into the well known victim roles when attacked with superior force,
and then use that victim role to garner more support for their "causes",
i'd recommend the Israelis to take it just slightly easy during this round of Hamas neutralization efforts,
and to delay any strike on the Iranian ICBM and nuclear enrichment facilities for a few more years, maybe 3 to 10 years.

this will allow people like me (but also the "doves" that appear on TV sometimes) to use our continued hold on the moral highground as a vital defensive tool in our arsenal.
it truly can help clear an entire online forum of racist hatred, you see.
i'm the living proof of that; i've done that on at least forums.marokko.nl and defence.pk

there is no immediate hurry to the eradication of terror groups; it is a pruning process that must be repeated each year during 1 or 2 of it's Seasons.

and the Iranian nuclear weapons program is far from complete.
when the rest of the Arab world starts to complain they too want a nuclear program,
it will be time to send a real cease-and-desist public message to the Iranians about their nuclear enrichment and ICBM programs,
with a very realistic threat of the use of force (by all of NATO, AUKUS and the EU and their allies).

i can then back you up, on at least forums.marokko.nl, this forum, and defence.pk,
by telling the Muslims that they simply are not ready for nuclear power(s of war).

Last edited:
Without America the West is done
Without a doubt. But it can't be ruled out that some day the majority of the Americans will choose representatives that will adopt some new 'Monroe Doctrine' and refrain from engaging in say European and Middle Eastern matters.

America First, as they called that. Ironically, this slogan was used by the president who later got the US involved in the WWI. But nonetheless, this stance has some rational base, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back