You started it again George

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
So, you are trying to sell books and you repeat your commitment to Waterboarding. Read this George...

Waterboarding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vietnam War
Waterboarding was designated as illegal by U.S. generals in the Vietnam War.[112] On January 21, 1968, The Washington Post published a controversial front-page photograph of two U.S soldiers and one South Vietnamese soldier participating in the waterboarding of a North Vietnamese POW near Da Nang.[113] The article described the practice as "fairly common".[113] The photograph led to the soldier being court-martialled by a U.S. military court within one month of its publication, and he was discharged from the army.[112][114] Another waterboarding photograph of the same scene, referred to as "water torture" in the caption, is also exhibited in the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City.[115]

images

So, as long as it isn't done to our soldiers, it is okay. We are still waiting for Hannity to take the "plunge." I expect he won't being a Fake News employee.

THANK YOU SARAH FOR LETTING THE DEMS KEEP THE SENATE! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR 2012 RUN.

SO...you guys don't think this is happening now?
Your delusional.
Only difference between now and then is Obama sends those to be interrogated to other countries that do not have these laws.
In fact - I would be confident worse is happening now than then.

So - take that pacifier out of your mouth and clear the tears out of your eyes and wake up. President Bush was at least straight forward about harsh interrogation. Obama shushes it away and out of sight. As well as the media doesn't talk about it like they vilified Bush for doing it.

So, as long as it isn't done to our soldiers, it is okay. We are still waiting for Hannity to take the "plunge." I expect he won't being a Fake News employee.

THANK YOU SARAH FOR LETTING THE DEMS KEEP THE SENATE! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR 2012 RUN.

Does Hannity have information about impending terrorist attacks against targets in Los Angeles?

SO...you guys don't think this is happening now?
Your delusional.
Only difference between now and then is Obama sends those to be interrogated to other countries that do not have these laws.
In fact - I would be confident worse is happening now than then.

So - take that pacifier out of your mouth and clear the tears out of your eyes and wake up. President Bush was at least straight forward about harsh interrogation. Obama shushes it away and out of sight. As well as the media doesn't talk about it like they vilified Bush for doing it.

Yep. .

Only difference is that its the medias Golden Boy is president. If it were Bush it would be in the NYT with eight inch letters announcing to the world what a torturer he is.

Media bias. You bet.

Well, this is no new information. He has always said he did what he thought he had to do to keep the country safe.

LOOKING BACK, A review of Bush's book in the WSJ Tuesday Nov 9
Book Review: Decision Points - WSJ.com

President George W. Bush's memoir, "Decision Points," confirms that the Bush presidency will be remembered as a war presidency

Waterboarding wasn't mentioned in the review. For the vast majority of the American public, waterboarding was a non issue. Actually less than a non issue, because they felt it was a foregone necessity to keep them and their children safe.

So "rave on"

limosine liberals can worry about this, the other 90% of the country is worried about the economy.

Why do the limosine liberals care more about the forced drinking of water and not the arab that got shot in the head.

Actually you fucking loon it IS done to our soldiers, BY OUR MILITARY. During several very specific training cycles the troops are water boarded.

Does Hannity have information about impending terrorist attacks against targets in Los Angeles?

I made the statement that he was willing to be waterboarded on Fake News. But I guess it was just another fake News lie...

You people are situational moralist...or as you probably are more familar, Hypocrits.

I made the statement that he was willing to be waterboarded on Fake News. But I guess it was just another fake News lie...

You people are situational moralist...or as you probably are more familar, Hypocrits.

The defense of the United States does require situational moralism, yes.

So what?

limosine liberals can worry about this, the other 90% of the country is worried about the economy.

Why do the limosine liberals care more about the forced drinking of water and not the arab that got shot in the head.

stop spending and keep waterboarding. domestic and foreign policy for the ages.

Well, this is no new information. He has always said he did what he thought he had to do to keep the country safe.

So you believe the president is above the law, so long as he's a white Republican?

I can't say I'm shocked. :cuckoo:

A Black Democrat President is firing more Predator Drones than ever into Pakistan and killing lots of civilans.

Still shocked?

Do you think you can defend the country without being selectively moral?

So you believe the president is above the law, so long as he's a white Republican?

I can't say I'm shocked. :cuckoo:

A Black Democrat President is firing more Predator Drones than ever into Pakistan and killing lots of civilans.

Still shocked?

Do you think you can defend the country without being selectively moral?

Let's reverse roles, and I'll ask you that same question, for a prize vacation in the Cayman Islands!

Forum List

Back