You started it again George

As I thought - no one on the left is willing to comment on the fact that it is still occurring today - if not worse.

Give me a link that waterboarding is continuing.

Yes, our soldiers are waterboarded by others when they are captured, and worse. So, in the face of history and all standards up until GW Bush, we now feel waterboarding is okay. We will continue on this slipery slope until we are no better than the terrorist.

As I thought - no one on the left is willing to comment on the fact that it is still occurring today - if not worse.

Yes, our soldiers are waterboarded by others when they are captured, and worse. So, in the face of history and all standards up until GW Bush, we now feel waterboarding is okay. We will continue on this slipery slope until we are no better than the terrorist.

you're lost dude, and you don't even have a compass......pass...:slap:

Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire, but that doesn't make you a fire in the end.

Yup

I gotta give kudo's to Ol'BO for his predator strikes and rendition. He at least has the intelligence to do what works.

So, as long as it isn't done to our soldiers, it is okay. We are still waiting for Hannity to take the "plunge." I expect he won't being a Fake News employee.

THANK YOU SARAH FOR LETTING THE DEMS KEEP THE SENATE! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR 2012 RUN.

Actually you fucking loon it IS done to our soldiers, BY OUR MILITARY. During several very specific training cycles the troops are water boarded.

And we are totally aware that it will stop very soon.

So, as long as it isn't done to our soldiers, it is okay. We are still waiting for Hannity to take the "plunge." I expect he won't being a Fake News employee.

THANK YOU SARAH FOR LETTING THE DEMS KEEP THE SENATE! WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR 2012 RUN.

Actually you fucking loon it IS done to our soldiers, BY OUR MILITARY. During several very specific training cycles the troops are water boarded.

And we are totally aware that it will stop very soon.
Got proof?.....Or are you just doing your usual uneducated poser bloviaiting yet again?

Obama sends terrorist and terrorist suspects to other countries for interrogation (example Egypt several times and Pakistan NUMEROUS times).
If you don't know this - then you have no position starting this thread in the first place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back