You Say You Want A REVOLUTION?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Neubarth, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Neubarth

Neubarth At the Ballpark July 30th

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    You say you want a revolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world
    You tell me that it's evolution
    Well, you know
    We all want to change the world.

The sad reality is that the revolution is coming to Amerca and will arrive by this summer.
    The massive corruption of the Republiscam Party has brought this about, and they are not cleaning house, and that means that they endorse and openly embrace the Corruption.

When I saw the occupy movements starting, I knew what that was headed towards.
    People are JUST FED UP WITH MASSIVELY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!!!!

The eight years of the highly corrupt Bush administration destroyed the middle class, pushing the lower 70 percent in the MIDDLE CLASS INTO THE LOWER Class economically. Now, about 65% of the people in the United States are in the Lower Class with no chance of ever climbing back out.

The Republiscams created this mess. They had better show the world that they are cleaning house by June or all hell is going to break loose.

As an historian, I can see the trends. The clock is ticking people, let's put all of the Republiscams in Prison where they belong. Do it now or stand back and await the revolution.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  2. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    I see nothing new in your post.

As a matter of fact, if I didnt know better, I would think you were Truthmatters under a different screen name.

How do I know it is not Truthmatters?

Yours seemed to have come from your heart...not from some left wing blog

But it is still pretty much the same stuff I have been hearing from the left since 2007

3. Two Thumbs

Two Thumbs Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,589
    The sad reality is that the revolution is coming to Amerca and will arrive by this summer. This is possible, since liberals are extremely violent, they may begin to riot.
    The massive corruption of the Republiscam Party has brought this about, and they are not cleaning house, and that means that they endorse and openly embrace the Corruption. There's been one election cycle since the cleaning began, conservatives moved in while moderate fools were tossed, and liberals were crushed.

When I saw the occupy movements starting, I knew what that was headed towards.
    People are JUST FED UP WITH MASSIVELY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!!!! The Pee Party is dead, they only achieved putting money in credit unions.

The eight years of the highly corrupt Bush administration destroyed the middle class, proof?pushing the lower 70 percent in the Lower Class economically. Now, about 65% of the people in the United States are in the Lower Class with no chance of ever climbing back out. Only a coward and a quitter would think that's true. So it just proves you're a far lefty buffoon.

The Republiscams created this mess. They had better show the world that they are cleaning house by June or all hell is going to break loose. So you're saying the demotards just stood there and couldn't do anything about it? :cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

As an historian, I sincerely doubt you have the credentials. I can see the trends. The clock is ticking people, let's put all of the Republiscams in Prison where they belong. ah tyranny. Thank you for your honesty. Do it now or stand back and await the revolution.

Yes yes, come gets us liberals!!

if you got the brass. :lol:

4. peach174

peach174 Gold Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,378
    Both parties are to blame Neubarth.
    Both parties have created big government and put things into place that has led to corruption.
    But get it through your head that it was 3 Dem's in the housing committee who would not allow regulation polices for Freddie and Franny. Waited tell Dem's took over again and then made regulation bills after the housing collapsed.

5. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    Liberals should just start it already. So far the extent of the revolution is the cowards flinging their own shit.

6. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Funny, the corrupt elements on this board keep on saying that I am a liberal. I am not, and never have been. I am a strong moral conservative.

I saw what the Republican Party became under the horribly Corrupt Bush Administration and have been telling people we need to put those crooks in prison.

The Criminal Element think that is wrong and all we have to do is kill the Lower Class that has doubled in size since 2000.

America has lost its Middle Class and does not know how to find them.

7. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Corruption needs to be eliminated in Amerca. Either the Republicans need to do it, or the riots will do it, but in either case, the entire Bush administration needs to be tried for treason and disposed of accordingly once convicted.

8. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Only a partisan would refer to one party as corrupt...and not politicians in washington as a whole.

So I am sorry....I find it hard to believe you are not a partisan.

Me?

I have been saying this since I first signed on this board......we need to clean house in Washington...BOTH parties are corrupt.

9. Neubarth

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Three stupid people in the housing committee did not tell the Fat Cat Bankers to destroy America. It was the mortgage lending policies that were brought on by massive corruption that has spurred the revolution..

10. Jarhead

Jarhead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,286
    Fat cat bankers destroyed America?

Let me explain something to you....

FM and FM were like clearing houses...they had the responsibility to ensure the credibility of those loans before allwoing them to be bought.

The banks did not INTENTIONALLY give out bad loans...there is no gain to that whatsoever.

Whatever...I cant get into this again.....too many people are naive to the lending industry, how it works, and the role of FM and FM....and WHY the government continually sibsidizes them.

And you, sir, have proven to be naive as to how the industry works.