Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world.

The sad reality is that the revolution is coming to Amerca and will arrive by this summer.
The massive corruption of the Republiscam Party has brought this about, and they are not cleaning house, and that means that they endorse and openly embrace the Corruption.

When I saw the occupy movements starting, I knew what that was headed towards.
People are JUST FED UP WITH MASSIVELY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!!!!

The eight years of the highly corrupt Bush administration destroyed the middle class, pushing the lower 70 percent in the MIDDLE CLASS INTO THE LOWER Class economically. Now, about 65% of the people in the United States are in the Lower Class with no chance of ever climbing back out.

The Republiscams created this mess. They had better show the world that they are cleaning house by June or all hell is going to break loose.

As an historian, I can see the trends. The clock is ticking people, let's put all of the Republiscams in Prison where they belong. Do it now or stand back and await the revolution.

Last edited:
Well, you know
Well, you know

The sad reality is that the revolution is coming to Amerca and will arrive by this summer.
The massive corruption of the Republiscam Party has brought this about, and they are not cleaning house, and that means that they endorse and openly embrace the Corruption.

The eight years of the highly corrupt Bush administration destroyed the middle class, pushing the lower 70 percent in the Lower Class economically. Now, about 65% of the people in the United States are in the Lower Class with no chance of ever climbing back out.

The Republiscams created this mess. They had better show the world that they are cleaning house by June or all hell is going to break loose.

As an historian, I can see the trends. The clock is ticking people, let's put all of the Republiscams in Prison where they belong. Do it now or stand back and await the revolution.

I see nothing new in your post.

As a matter of fact, if I didnt know better, I would think you were Truthmatters under a different screen name.

How do I know it is not Truthmatters?

Yours seemed to have come from your heart...not from some left wing blog

But it is still pretty much the same stuff I have been hearing from the left since 2007

The sad reality is that the revolution is coming to Amerca and will arrive by this summer. This is possible, since liberals are extremely violent, they may begin to riot.
The massive corruption of the Republiscam Party has brought this about, and they are not cleaning house, and that means that they endorse and openly embrace the Corruption. There's been one election cycle since the cleaning began, conservatives moved in while moderate fools were tossed, and liberals were crushed.

People are JUST FED UP WITH MASSIVELY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT!!!!! The Pee Party is dead, they only achieved putting money in credit unions.

The eight years of the highly corrupt Bush administration destroyed the middle class, proof?pushing the lower 70 percent in the Lower Class economically. Now, about 65% of the people in the United States are in the Lower Class with no chance of ever climbing back out. Only a coward and a quitter would think that's true. So it just proves you're a far lefty buffoon.

The Republiscams created this mess. They had better show the world that they are cleaning house by June or all hell is going to break loose. So you're saying the demotards just stood there and couldn't do anything about it? :cuckoo::lol::cuckoo:

As an historian, I sincerely doubt you have the credentials. I can see the trends. The clock is ticking people, let's put all of the Republiscams in Prison where they belong. ah tyranny. Thank you for your honesty. Do it now or stand back and await the revolution.

Yes yes, come gets us liberals!!

if you got the brass. :lol:

Both parties are to blame Neubarth.
Both parties have created big government and put things into place that has led to corruption.
But get it through your head that it was 3 Dem's in the housing committee who would not allow regulation polices for Freddie and Franny. Waited tell Dem's took over again and then made regulation bills after the housing collapsed.

Liberals should just start it already. So far the extent of the revolution is the cowards flinging their own shit.

Funny, the corrupt elements on this board keep on saying that I am a liberal. I am not, and never have been. I am a strong moral conservative.

I saw what the Republican Party became under the horribly Corrupt Bush Administration and have been telling people we need to put those crooks in prison.

The Criminal Element think that is wrong and all we have to do is kill the Lower Class that has doubled in size since 2000.

America has lost its Middle Class and does not know how to find them.

Corruption needs to be eliminated in Amerca. Either the Republicans need to do it, or the riots will do it, but in either case, the entire Bush administration needs to be tried for treason and disposed of accordingly once convicted.

Funny, the corrupt elements on this board keep on saying that I am a liberal. I am not, and never have been. I am a strong moral conservative.

I saw what the Republican Party became under the horribly Corrupt Bush Administration and have been telling people we need to put those crooks in prison.

The Criminal Element think that is wrong and all we have to do is kill the Lower Class that has doubled in size since 2000.

Only a partisan would refer to one party as corrupt...and not politicians in washington as a whole.

So I am sorry....I find it hard to believe you are not a partisan.

Me?

I have been saying this since I first signed on this board......we need to clean house in Washington...BOTH parties are corrupt.

Both parties have created big government and put things into place that has led to corruption.
But get it through your head that it was 3 Dem's in the housing committee who would not allow regulation polices for Freddie and Franny. Waited tell Dem's took over again and then made regulation bills after the housing collapsed.

Three stupid people in the housing committee did not tell the Fat Cat Bankers to destroy America. It was the mortgage lending policies that were brought on by massive corruption that has spurred the revolution..

Three stupid people in the housing committee did not tell the Fat Cat Bankers to destroy America. It was the mortgage lending policies that were brought on by massive corruption that has spurred the revolution..

Fat cat bankers destroyed America?

Let me explain something to you....

FM and FM were like clearing houses...they had the responsibility to ensure the credibility of those loans before allwoing them to be bought.

The banks did not INTENTIONALLY give out bad loans...there is no gain to that whatsoever.

Whatever...I cant get into this again.....too many people are naive to the lending industry, how it works, and the role of FM and FM....and WHY the government continually sibsidizes them.

And you, sir, have proven to be naive as to how the industry works.

They have just become water-carriers for the rich. Sad :( How the GOP Became the Party of the Rich | Politics News | Rolling Stone

FM and FM were like clearing houses...they had the responsibility to ensure the credibility of those loans before allwoing them to be bought.

The banks did not INTENTIONALLY give out bad loans...there is no gain to that whatsoever.

Whatever...I cant get into this again.....too many people are naive to the lending industry, how it works, and the role of FM and FM....and WHY the government continually sibsidizes them.

That is a disgusting and asinine lie. Fannie and Freddie had no way of knowing that the due diligence as regards the solvency of the house buyers was or was not being done. The Corrupt bankers were the ones who were saying the loans were AAA rated, and were even packaging them as investment notes.

Go back and read what happened back then. The Blow to our economy was severe, and we still have not recovered.

That is a disgusting and asinine lie. Fannie and Freddie had no way of knowing that the due diligence as regards the solvency of the house buyers was or was not being done. The Corrupt bankers were the ones who were saying the loans were AAA rated, and were even packaging them as investment notes.

Go back and read what happened back then. The Blow to our economy was severe, and we still have not recovered.

True. It isn't what Fox News tells them though ;)

FactWatch: Fannie and Freddie were followers, not leaders, in mortgage frenzy | iWatch News by The Center for Public Integrity

Well, you know
Well, you know

The eight years of the highly corrupt Bush administration destroyed the middle class, pushing the lower 70 percent in the Lower Class economically. Now, about 65% of the people in the United States are in the Lower Class with no chance of ever climbing back out.

As a matter of fact, if I didnt know better, I would think you were Truthmatters under a different screen name.

But it is still pretty much the same stuff I have been hearing from the left since 2007

he's a rightwingnut.

there isn't a lot of difference between extremists on both sides.

Do you know what time this summer the revolution is supposed to come? It's just that I have already booked my vacation and I don't want to have to take it in the middle of a revolution. You know how messy it can get sitting on the beach with rioters swarming all around you

Also, the world is supposed to end in 2012 anyway. Why waste your last time on earth with some nasty revolution?

The corrupt lefty politicians who made the policies and activists who got the poor, into buying housing that they could not afford, is the root of it. Not the banks. When government forces you to do something, you have to do the best you can with it and that is what the banks did.

Well, you know
Well, you know

he's a rightwingnut.

there isn't a lot of difference between extremists on both sides.

i dont understand how people cant see past the left/right paradigm and divide and conquer strategy.

both parties and their members are puppets whose strings are pulled by the oligarchy that runs this country

Are you familiar with a loan "package" and what documents are in them?

They had no way of knowing?

That was their role.....damn...I hate it when someone takes the high road when they prove they know nothing about the topic at hand.

They had no way of knowing the credit validity of the loans? THEY BOUGHT THEM...they would review them and determine the risk factor...it is what they do....

It didnt matter what anyone lese rated them.

Jeez....do you know anything about business? A "seller" will always say "I have a great deal for you"....but the buyer is supposed to do THEIR due diligence to see if, in fact, it is a good deal.

Someone commented on what I hear on Fox. This has nothing to do with Fox.

My wife is a settlement attorney. She represents the lenders...she told me about FM and FM years before the collapse. She warned me...and said we need to ensure our loan to value not become negative.......and that was back in 2006...SHE saw it coming.....

She never quite understood why those loans were being bought by FM and FM...she knew the banks were just trying to comply with the CRA...and doing stupid things in an effort to do so...but she never understood how the FM and FM auditors allowed the purchasing of those loans.

So I will trun this around...go read the role of FM and FM...not their role in the collapse...but what it is they do, why they are subsidized by the government....and how they determine what loans should be bought.

Then get back to me and tell me how they did nothing wrong.

True. It isn't what Fox News tells them though ;)

FactWatch: Fannie and Freddie were followers, not leaders, in mortgage frenzy | iWatch News by The Center for Public Integrity

Sure...FM and FM were followers.

But they should have been the whistle blowers.

They are designed to STOP what was happening......

Instead, they jumped on the bandwagon.

Would you say they did nothing wrong?

Forum List

Back