You Never Know About a Football Game

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Tonight, the 2 top 2021 NFL offenses (Dallas Cowboys & Tampa Bay Buccaneers), and the only 2 teams to have scored over 500 points, faced each other. One would think it would have been a high scoring game (maybe 50 to 40 or so), but just the opposite happened.

Only 1 touchdown was scored. Only 22 total points were scored, and it was the defenses that showed their stuff. Just when you think you've got it all figured out.....you don't.

Tonight, the 2 top 2021 NFL offenses (Dallas Cowboys & Tampa Bay Buccaneers), and the only 2 teams to have scored over 500 points, faced each other. One would think it would have been a high scoring game (maybe 50 to 40 or so), but just the opposite happened.

Only 1 touchdown was scored. Only 22 total points were scored, and it was the defenses that showed their stuff. Just when you think you've got it all figured out.....you don't.

I knew it was going to be a low scoring affair. I just didn't think the Cowboys would roll over like that.
I think they've lost confidence in Dak Prescott.
He was inaccurate and his WRs always looked like they didn't know where he was going to throw it.

I knew it was going to be a low scoring affair. I just didn't think the Cowboys would roll over like that.
I think they've lost confidence in Dak Prescott.
He was inaccurate and his WRs always looked like they didn't know where he was going to throw it.
He led the NFL in points scored last season.

if a game doesn't have 2 star QB's, like Joey Burrow and Jake Herbert for example, i don't watch...it's boring like baseball then

He led the NFL in points scored last season.
In a weak division. I'll be honest. I didn't expect Dallas to fold so early. I thought it'd be in the playoffs. Maybe they'd lose some games throughout the season but in that division, usually they make the playoffs. Even if only a wildcard.

I agree, Dak sucks. I always knew he wasn't the one. Just like I knew Tony Romo wasn't the one. It's really nice to see Jerry's year starting off on such a bad note. I am not happy Dak got hurt. I wanted to see him fail fully healthy. But now they will question his ability to stay healthy. I think they're missing something by focusing on that. How about he sucked before his hand got hurt? Dallas didn't look good PERIOD.

The Lions looked good at first, then sucked, then they got better. They gave me reason to be hopeful but not hopeful they will win a Superbowl. Just hopeful that they might win more games than they lose. MIGHT. It's a long season.

What we do know is Dallas is FUCKED! And I love it. I hate them as much a I love the Lions. LOL

The Commanders/Jags game was better.....Of course any game where the Cowturds get whipped is a good game. ;)

Ha!....America's Team my ass.
America's Team was a phrase coined by the late Tex Schramm. The name stuck.

Mahomes
Herbert
Burrow
Josh Allen
Mason Rudolph
Sam Darnorld
Derek Carr
Brady
Stafford
You put Stafford on the list but not Aaron Rogers? WOW!

I think you give out the elite title too easily and to too many qb's. I was watching Kyler Murray lose to Mahomes yesterday. Would he be elite if he were on a better team? I see a lot of QB's on shitty teams who seem like they'd be great if their teams were better.

You put Stafford on the list but not Aaron Rogers? WOW!

I think you give out the elite title too easily and to too many qb's. I was watching Kyler Murray lose to Mahomes yesterday. Would he be elite if he were on a better team? I see a lot of QB's on shitty teams who seem like they'd be great if their teams were better.
Stafford is overrated in my opinion.

Forum List

Back