You Must Watch This

Yes, Trump is ignorant according to the super intelligent Cambell. Trump is worth billions and is running for President. Cambell is wasting his time on USMB.

Yes, Trump is ignorant according to the super intelligent Cambell. Trump is worth billions and is running for President. Cambell is wasting his time on USMB.

Trump is about to get his lilly white ass kicked by a woman. For a Republican male that is a fate worse than death!

Trump is about to get his lilly white ass kicked by a woman. For a Republican male that is a fate worse than death!

Tell me Cambell, do you KKK supporters of Hillary get together with the BLM and ISIS supporters of Hillary and down a few beers on occasion. Inquiring minds want to know.

You wouldn't know a Republican or a male if you tripped over one.

you tards have a lot more to worry about

14uew4i.jpg

she's singing we're all bricks in the wall

I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times....even Reagan the first time. After they got to the place where all they do is cut taxes, go in debt for what they spend and start wars I quit. I've only voted Democrat three times. I didn't even go to the polls for twenty years but one thing I promise.....I'll never vote for another Republican!

I was a Republican for the first thirty years I voted. Eisenhower, Goldwater, Nixon three times....even Reagan the first time. After they got to the place where all they do is cut taxes, go in debt for what they spend and start wars I quit. I've only voted Democrat three times. I didn't even go to the polls for twenty years but one thing I promise.....I'll never vote for another Republican!
Hillary is more hawkish than Trump, will drive us deeper into debt, so you aren't making any sense.

Forum List

Back