The KKK Took My Trumpy Away... (but not my country)

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
After Donald Trump loses in November and then starts his TrumpTV network, will that new media endeavor be the mainstream cleaning house for the white nationalist and ALT right?

If so, don't we as Americans have an obligation to stamp it out, destroy it, ridicule it and end this uprising of hate and paranoia once and for all?

We all look at the newsreel footage of the 1960's, pinheads in sheets, police with german shepherds, fire hoses and the rest-- and we're appalled.

If you're a trump supporter, are you a racist? Possibly. Some racists are not even aware of their own hate and paranoia.

Let's take our country back once and for all.

After Donald Trump loses in November and then starts his TrumpTV network, will that new media endeavor be the mainstream cleaning house for the white nationalist and ALT right?

If so, don't we as Americans have an obligation to stamp it out, destroy it, ridicule it and end this uprising of hate and paranoia once and for all?

We all look at the newsreel footage of the 1960's, pinheads in sheets, police with german shepherds, fire hoses and the rest-- and we're appalled.

If you're a trump supporter, are you a racist? Possibly. Some racists are not even aware of their own hate and paranoia.

Let's take our country back once and for all.

You'll never be able to curb hate and discontent in this country. You will always have Liberals afoot stirring the pot.

racisthil.jpg

Getting you people to come out on fly your freak flag is just too easy.

I'm bored.

I imagine this is how many mainstream republicans feel today.

GOP - party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, Reagan...and... oops.

thing I like is that the moderates , squishy moderate republican or rinos are going to lose no matter who wins the election Hazl .

Forum List

Back