You literally have to be the biggest moron in HUMAN HISTORY to believe Joe Biden got more LEGAL votes than any president in history.

Tell us slade how does it work if gas is not $ 20 bucks a gallon, shit for brains
The man who can't finish a scripted sentence.
The man who couldn't fill a high school gymnasium with supporters.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....
What were gas’s prices in Obama’s last two years? Lower than any of trumps??

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

We'll have to wait and see.
The world is a different place than it was in 2008-16

The fact is that Trump was big on promoting Americas energy independence.
Oil pipelines and fracking all made gas cheaper.

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.
Haha. $6 a gallon?! I will absolutely bet you anything you like against that

How is it logical not to have $6 bucks a gallon of joe wants green energy?
It isn’t logical. Would you care to make a bet? Anything you want
Common man, how does people switching over to green energy cheap

If fucking gas is $1

Well, don't worry if Biden does get in after cheating, you can bet your bottom dollar gas will go back up to atleast 3 bucks a gallon.

Presidents don't have jack shit to do with gas prices. Never did. If this is the caliber of thought you're gonna bring to this here board you're already overmatched.
You are correct, generally speaking, but I think trump did get that asshole Saudi prince to quit dump oil on the market and it effected price at the pump. Jimmy Carter also had an effect on the price of oil, not having an effect on strangle hold of the Saudi controlled cartel, or at least I held him responsible.

I haven't researched that to much but you may be right. But I did notice gas prices really went down when the plan-demic hit and nobody was driving around. So I think that could be a factor also. But then again, more people are driving around more and the price has not really shot up to much. It is $1.70 a gallon where I am at. The lowest it went this year was 1.05 where I am at. So maybe a little bit of both.
I have done no research and am certainly no authority on oil markets. Some people on here sound a lot more competent in that area as I believe I have seen posts from an oil futures trader on here, but you never know who is bull$hit from the real $hit here at times. The way I understand it with the Saudi thing was during the beginning months of the pandemic the Saudi prince was dumping cheap oil on the world market, killing futures and with possible the intention of hurting the frackers who also must sell on the world market as there is no domestic market. Trump may have called in a marker for getting the heat off the prince's murderous ass. Like any resource price is important but stability is often more important, especially to a boom or bust industry like the frackers. Then again it might have been the ass hole prince holding trump for ransom, to send more troops to protect his oil. Hard to say for sure.
Saudi was dumping oil to hurt Iran after Obama's nuclear deal

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793
I will be laughing at you sorry ass progs as your gasoline prices will necessarily skyrocket again along with everything else that has to have fossil fuels deliver. I will laugh at you when you are huddle in that shack with no heat being able to comfort you during winter time. I laugh when BLM shows up demanding that you Whities give up your house because it belongs to them.....

Be specific, how did the anti fracking, anti pipeline, anti drilling Obama accomplish this?
Youre the one trying to spread fear of skyrocketing gas prices under Biden. I think the fact that it didn’t happen under Obama and in fact reached lower numbers than Toxic Trump says it all

The Biden Adminstration promises to end all that and push the nation towards Green energy.
I suspect this alone will cause the price of gasoline to reach new highs inthe USA after Biden gets into office.

Right here and now (you can come back later and see I was correct) I predict that midway through Bidens term, gas prices will reach $6.00 per gallon or more.

This is not fear mongering, it is looking at the fact of fundamental policy differences.

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
It doesn’t. Why does nobody want to take my bet?!
So you don't want green energy then..
I’d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.
Plastics has been made out of green crap

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D
Batteries we have a finite resource

Just like sand

Tell us slade how does it work if gas is not $ 20 bucks a gallon, shit for brains

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

If fucking gas is $1

Well, don't worry if Biden does get in after cheating, you can bet your bottom dollar gas will go back up to atleast 3 bucks a gallon.

Presidents don't have jack shit to do with gas prices. Never did. If this is the caliber of thought you're gonna bring to this here board you're already overmatched.
You are correct, generally speaking, but I think trump did get that asshole Saudi prince to quit dump oil on the market and it effected price at the pump. Jimmy Carter also had an effect on the price of oil, not having an effect on strangle hold of the Saudi controlled cartel, or at least I held him responsible.

I haven't researched that to much but you may be right. But I did notice gas prices really went down when the plan-demic hit and nobody was driving around. So I think that could be a factor also. But then again, more people are driving around more and the price has not really shot up to much. It is $1.70 a gallon where I am at. The lowest it went this year was 1.05 where I am at. So maybe a little bit of both.
I have done no research and am certainly no authority on oil markets. Some people on here sound a lot more competent in that area as I believe I have seen posts from an oil futures trader on here, but you never know who is bull$hit from the real $hit here at times. The way I understand it with the Saudi thing was during the beginning months of the pandemic the Saudi prince was dumping cheap oil on the world market, killing futures and with possible the intention of hurting the frackers who also must sell on the world market as there is no domestic market. Trump may have called in a marker for getting the heat off the prince's murderous ass. Like any resource price is important but stability is often more important, especially to a boom or bust industry like the frackers. Then again it might have been the ass hole prince holding trump for ransom, to send more troops to protect his oil. Hard to say for sure.
Any time the Saudi's decide to dump oil it ain't good for us in the long term or our fracking industry in the short term. Am I correct that trump may have had some effect on influencing the ass hole prince to back off or is that just something I am remembering from some right wing rag?

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

If fucking gas is $1

I think this documentary covers it all.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

If fucking gas is $1

Any time the Saudi's decide to dump oil it ain't good for us in the long term or our fracking industry in the short term. Am I correct that trump may have had some effect on influencing the ass hole prince to back off or is that just something I am remembering from some right wing rag?

I did find this:

The U.S. is now the largest crude oil producer in the world.

The U.S. is now a net exporter of natural gas.

U.S. coal exports increased by 60%.

Cross-border permitting for the Keystone XL pipeline.

Pic8_FINAL.jpg

Yeah........NO

LOL

Its incredibly ironic that the party that has tried every trick in the book to suppress the vote was decapitated by a record number of voters who showed up to vote against the blob.
That it was Joe Biden who creamed your lord and master is especially satisfying.

Sorry but let be factual and admit that Trump is the big loser from Election Night and not the GOP seeing the GOP gained House Seats and look to retain the Senate...

So even though Trump was defeated at the Polls the fact remains the Democratic Party failed to capture the Senate and lost seats in the House, so I wouldn’t do a victory lap either...

A common theme emerges......

I have specifically asked numerous leftists to explain how Biden will make America better in any way.

NOT ONE has a valid logical reason.

The answer so far, as expected, is that it got rid of Trump.
So they couldn't care less if America burns to the ground......only that the Orange man is gone.
They have absolutely no idea what Biden will do.....only that CNN said Orange Man bad.

Very low IQ to come up with that.
Americas election process failed because there are too many exceptionally low IQ people voting for Democrats

CNN nor MSM had anything to do with why I voted against Trump but then went ahead and voted for John Cronyn for the Senate...

I voted against Trump because of Trump and would never vote for the sorry son of a biscuit eater if him and I were the only two on a Island and he had a gun to my head!

So let me be clear I voted against Trump because of him and what he has said the last forty years and not just the last damn four years!

The man ( Trump )should have never won in 2016 but Hillary Clinton could not win key States because of Sanders, Stein and the mere fact Hillary Clinton was just one person ( like Harris ) that Swing States did not want as President!

So please learn and understand that some people just hated the mistake that has stained this country for the last four years and for me to come off the fence and vote for Biden tell you that many like me had enough and rather deal with a person with possible dementia for two to four years than another four years of a man that blow more hot wind than a Chicago Politician!

Also I am looking at Biden and Pelosi to mess it up enough so the GOP win the House in 2022 and take a few seats that year in the Senate while eyeing the 2024 election where Harris loses badly to the GOP candidate...

Life is like Chess and you have to make the right moves to lure your opponent into checkmate and Trump losing is making sure the House turn red in 2022 and 2024 the next GOP President will win...

Yeah........NO

LOL

Its incredibly ironic that the party that has tried every trick in the book to suppress the vote was decapitated by a record number of voters who showed up to vote against the blob.
That it was Joe Biden who creamed your lord and master is especially satisfying.

Sorry but let be factual and admit that Trump is the big loser from Election Night and not the GOP seeing the GOP gained House Seats and look to retain the Senate...

So even though Trump was defeated at the Polls the fact remains the Democratic Party failed to capture the Senate and lost seats in the House, so I wouldn’t do a victory lap either...

2022 sets up nicely for the DNC. Of course, 2022 could be the year the DEMs lose the house too. Every time Pelosi is in charge they seem to lose ground.

Yeah........NO

LOL

2022 sets up nicely for the DNC. Of course, 2022 could be the year the DEMs lose the house too. Every time Pelosi is in charge they seem to lose ground.

That is the issue isn’t it?

She lost the House in 2010 and 2020 she didn’t lose the House but lost seats which is not a good sign...

I would have a different opinion if Biden was twenty years younger because one thing about Biden that is missed is he is one of the boys and know all the skeletons in every Senator closet which would make it easier for him but in his advanced age I just do not see him as strong...

Senate should have fallen this time around and was truly favorable for the Democratic Party and with Trump out of the way the resurgence of the GOP is very possible...

Trump being gone is a blessing for the GOP...

Yeah........NO

LOL
Sorry but your thread is pathetic. All those crowds that came out about a Biden’s election should have made his support apparent to you. You are a prisoner of the Trump bubble. Do yourself a favor and try to break free. It will do you some good.

Yeah........NO

LOL

That is the issue isn’t it?

She lost the House in 2010 and 2020 she didn’t lose the House but lost seats which is not a good sign...

I would have a different opinion if Biden was twenty years younger because one thing about Biden that is missed is he is one of the boys and know all the skeletons in every Senator closet which would make it easier for him but in his advanced age I just do not see him as strong...

Senate should have fallen this time around and was truly favorable for the Democratic Party and with Trump out of the way the resurgence of the GOP is very possible...

Trump being gone is a blessing for the GOP...

Trump not being in power is a blessing for all of us.
Trump is not gone though. Now politicians will see that being crude and boorish is a plus with some members of the electorate.

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Again super twat how does going to green energy work if you have $1 dollar a gas?
I’d love to have green energy. Why arent you taking my bet? Is it because you know you are full of shit?

I would love to have Tesla free energy. But the Cabal is not going to let that happen because they can't make money off free energy. We all should have had free energy a long time ago and most great inventions have been hidden and or taken out by the oil cartel. Also another reason why Hemp was taken out the picture. All our vehicles could be ran on hemp. Really all we need oil for is plastics.
They can try their best to hold it back but eventually technology development will break through and it will be unstoppable. I think Biden will help the cause

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Then start

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Again super nut, how does green energy work if gas is $1 bucks?
What do you mean when you ask how does green energy work with low oil prices?! It just works. That’s like asking why anybody would buy a $50k Tesla when you could buy a $30k Honda

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Even green crap needs oil to keep the electricity going. I think it is funny, these people thinking driving a battery powered car will hurt the environment less. What they don't think about is that electricity they are getting comes from oil and coal. So it ends up being worse for the environment. Just ridiculous. :D
Have you heard of the TESLA power wall?

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

If fucking gas is $1

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Then start

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Again super nut, how does green energy work if gas is $1 bucks?
What do you mean when you ask how does green energy work with low oil prices?! It just works. That’s like asking why anybody would buy a $50k Tesla when you could buy a $30k Honda
What the fuck?

So people will buy an high priced electric car, when an ice car is cheaper?

Yeah........NO

LOL
Which one are you?
View attachment 417792
View attachment 417793

Have you heard of the TESLA power wall?
Powered out of what ?

So we can subsidize the rich even more?

Forum List

Back