You have to laugh at the crap propaganda

I

Indofred

20 World's Most Dangerous Vacation Destinations

Afghanistan suffered from the Russian invasion but no mention of the American invasion.
Iraq's page is no better and there is no mention where the drug dealers in south America sell their stuff and get their guns from.

Pathetic attempt at hiding U.S. Messing around.

1. Afghanistan

It is necessary to mention that Afghanistan is strikingly fabulous country. Unfortunately, we can’t easily admire its gorgeous sights at the moment. As far as I remember myself this country was out of reach for the tourists. Some years ago it suffered from the Russian invasion and nowadays the Taliban interfere strongly with the life in Afghanistan. Today we can observe such problems as insurgent activities and kidnapping. They can be really dangerous for those who intend to spend holiday in this country.

What, like American troops, out there for the sun and sand?

1. Afghanistan

It is necessary to mention that Afghanistan is strikingly fabulous country. Unfortunately, we can’t easily admire its gorgeous sights at the moment. As far as I remember myself this country was out of reach for the tourists. Some years ago it suffered from the Russian invasion and nowadays the Taliban interfere strongly with the life in Afghanistan. Today we can observe such problems as insurgent activities and kidnapping. They can be really dangerous for those who intend to spend holiday in this country.

Are you an American? What are you so angry about? If you are not an American, are you from a country that lives in the world without fault? I'm not a super partriotic person; in fact, I dislike nationalism intensely, but I also dislike this type if bias and anger. What is the point? If you don't like the description of these countries in the place you are reading about them, read about them in another place that mentions the American involvement: problem solved.

There are countless guide books and websites that discuss traveling in every country in the world. I travel a lot and choose the guide books and websites I find useful for me. I don't get upset about guide books and travel information which I think is not a truthful rendition of what the place is really like. Why get into a sweat over nothing?

Peace, love and understanding? Really?

Are you an American? What are you so angry about? If you are not an American, are you from a country that lives in the world without fault? I'm not a super partriotic person; in fact, I dislike nationalism intensely, but I also dislike this type if bias and anger. What is the point? If you don't like the description of these countries in the place you are reading about them, read about them in another place that mentions the American involvement: problem solved.

The point is, this rubbish version of a news outlet is trying to cover up the U.S. Invasion as if it never happened.
The Soviet invasion is mentioned, the American invasion and eventual defeat is not.

The point is, this rubbish version of a news outlet is trying to cover up the U.S. Invasion as if it never happened.
The Soviet invasion is mentioned, the American invasion and eventual defeat is not.

So? By your own admission, it's a rubbish news outlet. Just ignore it. Why go out of your way to look for something to be angry about? The vast majority of sites, travel magazines and books are not ignoring the fact the US is there fighting a war.

So? By your own admission, it's a rubbish news outlet. Just ignore it. Why go out of your way to look for something to be angry about? The vast majority of sites, travel magazines and books are not ignoring the fact the US is there fighting a war.

A war America started because they couldn't invade Saudi.

20 World's Most Dangerous Vacation Destinations

Afghanistan suffered from the Russian invasion but no mention of the American invasion.
Iraq's page is no better and there is no mention where the drug dealers in south America sell their stuff and get their guns from.

Pathetic attempt at hiding U.S. Messing around.

Well, the drug dealers get their weapons from the black market. Mainly from Venezuela and Columbia. The 2000 weapons they got from the US were a bullshit attempt by Holder and Co. to drum up an excuse to disarm US citizens.

The drug dealers can get fully automatic weapons for 50 bucks. Why on earth would they pay thousands for semi auto's?

Your "facts" are nonsense.

1. Afghanistan

I have travelled extensively in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran. Iran was wonderful till the mullahs took over. Pakistan is a shithole and will always be a shithole. Some of the people are wonderful but there is an undercurrent of violence that is always lurking. Darra was a pretty amazing town though.

Iraq was just turning into a shithole when I was there. I made a brief trip there after Saddam was killed but my knowledge is very spotty. Afghanistan is amazing. Friendly people for the most part, great food...I mean really great food. Fantastic history and it was all destroyed by the Taliban.

What a bunch of fuckwads. They destroyed so many archeological treasures in their ridiculous interpretation of the Koran. Shameful.

1. Afghanistan

I have travelled extensively in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Iran. Iran was wonderful till the mullahs took over. Pakistan is a shithole and will always be a shithole. Some of the people are wonderful but there is an undercurrent of violence that is always lurking. Darra was a pretty amazing town though.

Iraq was just turning into a shithole when I was there. I made a brief trip there after Saddam was killed but my knowledge is very spotty. Afghanistan is amazing. Friendly people for the most part, great food...I mean really great food. Fantastic history and it was all destroyed by the Taliban.

What a bunch of fuckwads. They destroyed so many archeological treasures in their ridiculous interpretation of the Koran. Shameful.

Countries are always messed up when extremists take power.
What the Taliban did was nothing short of evil.

Forum List

Back