You Have Awoken A Sleeping Giant

You did exactly what I said you would do, IR, and thank you for admitting I was right.

Over the course of a century, honey.

"That the Spanish had an impact is not being questioned. That level of impact and severity is however."

Absolutely it can't be questioned. The facts and narrative are taught in secondary and higher courses. There is no doubt. And it is taught that nonsense like yours propels a failed anti-American agenda.

You will always fail.

Really?

"The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I was over 38 million: there were over 17 million deaths and 20 million wounded, ranking it among thedeadliest conflicts in human history."

World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"World War II was the deadliest military conflict in history in absolute terms of total dead.[Over 60 million people were killed, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population (est. 2.3 billion). The tables below give a detailed country-by-country count of human losses. World War II fatality statistics vary, with estimates of total dead ranging from 50 million to more than 80 million."

World War II casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I would bet that whites are responsible for the most killing in this planet's history.

It's true that stone age people with stone age weapons wage war on a smaller scale. The plains Indians particularly were basically street gangs, in a state of perpetual war over turf. Since they were mostly foragers, this makes sense. If you pick my berries I'll tie to you an anthill because my tribe only survives by scrounging what grows wild.

Always on the verge of starvation, wracked by disease, viciously fighting the animals and other stone age people for the few wild resources. Yeah, Indian life was idyllic just like you shit for brains Communists fantasize it.
You keep retreating from your position a step at a time. Whites are the most bellicose race on the face of the planet and whats sad is that they actually consider it an advancement. :laugh:

Whites are the most bellicose? That's a hoot!...lol. How many wars are going on in non-white countries, now?
Yes whites are the most bellicose. They have documented their savagery and point to it as a source of pride.
It is a source of pride. Other than the virus, the white male is the most efficient killer the world has ever seen. The whites wage war with a minimum of effort and a maximum of result. There is no savagery in whipping up the natives, no dances and speeches. The white man coldly goes about delivering death with the same compunction as delivering the mail.

OUr ancestors had better tools and ships.

No more or less bloodthirsty than anyone else. Just better armed and fighting in other people's lands instead of theirs.

It's true that stone age people with stone age weapons wage war on a smaller scale. The plains Indians particularly were basically street gangs, in a state of perpetual war over turf. Since they were mostly foragers, this makes sense. If you pick my berries I'll tie to you an anthill because my tribe only survives by scrounging what grows wild.

Always on the verge of starvation, wracked by disease, viciously fighting the animals and other stone age people for the few wild resources. Yeah, Indian life was idyllic just like you shit for brains Communists fantasize it.
You keep retreating from your position a step at a time. Whites are the most bellicose race on the face of the planet and whats sad is that they actually consider it an advancement. :laugh:

Whites are the most bellicose? That's a hoot!...lol. How many wars are going on in non-white countries, now?
Yes whites are the most bellicose. They have documented their savagery and point to it as a source of pride.
It is a source of pride. Other than the virus, the white male is the most efficient killer the world has ever seen. The whites wage war with a minimum of effort and a maximum of result. There is no savagery in whipping up the natives, no dances and speeches. The white man coldly goes about delivering death with the same compunction as delivering the mail.

No more or less bloodthirsty than anyone else. Just better armed and fighting in other people's lands instead of theirs.

The auto-de-fes in the New World were exactly what Tipsy said the white weren't do.

tipsy, white barbarism is no source of pride.

The auto-de-fes in the New World were exactly what Tipsy said the white weren't do.

Not to you! Lord knows you have nothing to be proud of, I am as proud of the white efficiency at dealing death as I am proud of my Native American talent at torture making death inefficient and painfully slow.

It is important to remember that the Spanish, at this point in time, had just completed the Reconquista and were quite "bad ass" to say the least.

White Barbarism might not be a source of pride. The fighting ability and spirit of the Conquistadors, even granting them the advantage of iron and muskets is worthy of pride, for those descended from them.

animatedminiongiflaughing_zpsbd2b884c.gif

Hi Jake. You give yourself to much credit. I still and always will maintain that the greater force will win assuming they have the desire to do so. Invading forces rarely survive unless the indigenous types do not commit to the fight. Central power always loses without the support of the main body of people. And when the central power is corrupt, as the Central American power was and continues to be to this day, nothing advances. Mexico City is today as it was 600 years or more ago. The Spanish took advantage of that fact and of the natural instincts of the inhabitants to prefer genocide to simply incorporating and trying to get along. The indigenous worshiped genocide and felt it was the way to go. The Spanish stopped that practice and did so through brutality which is what the peoples understood best. The simple fact that you decry that point on the one hand and applaud it on the other is telling. You seem confused by the practice when it is used by the revisionist within their self anointed version of history. You cannot have it both ways, sonny. And, one more time I will state, yes the Spanish were brutal, but considering what they had to work with, it was a matter of requirement as it was all the locals understood and desired. As for gold and other treasure, that is why the Spanish returned. They had a monetary system and understanding of the value associated with the metal. Something which the locals did not understand but deemed symbolic as opposed to real. However, this all pales when the true nature of the indigenous is truly discussed. The locals were blood thirsty killers following a path of genocide and death as revealed in their religion, art work and practice. Good luck in defending that. And yes, Mona Lisa, according to Mad artists, is somewhat weird. Kinda reminds me of Inca, Aztec and Mayan artwork, how bout you, Jake?

The only one who is confused is you.

You decry what the Aztecs did but approve the Spanish behavior.

No big thing. Your POV means nothing in either the academic or the real world.

Ah, Jake, you should know better than to try to hurt my feelings with your dismissal that my opinion means nothing. I have no allusions of changing revisionist history. However I do still have the option of stating that opinion. As far as your own and the revisionist's thoughts on the matter goes, my thinking of that is exactly the same as yours. To say it in terms you would understand better, "at this point what difference does it make". You see Jake, no matter what you or I think has any impact on the subject in it's self. You are espousing dogma, generated by the I feel good types and I am espousing fact. And I suppose, as to be expected, you and the falsification folks are fighting to save tenured status. Ta Ta Jake. The murderous natives received exactly what they deserved and worked so hard for, extinction of their barbaric heritage.

Only you think I am trying to hurt your feelings. I don't care about them. You simply cannot discuss the topic honestly and objectively is your problem. Your conclusion is personal and overall false. And, yes, on this subject, I will always know better than you. Tis what it is.

Last edited:
Jake, for the past two days you have offered nothing of substance. You ridicule and nay say and frankly offer debating a terrible name. So unless you wish to offer counter portrayal's or facts as opposed to generalities to my points of discussion this conversation honestly is baseless. You make schooling reference to my comments with information which is unrelated. How about some substance in your remarks. Common knowledge, mid and high level schooling generalizations with no flesh are worthless. I say the Aztec leaders were barbaric animals who enjoyed killing for the sake of simple ceremonies. See if you can counter that thought with something factual. That these misguided human beings enjoyed removing the hearts from living human beings is a well recognized fact. That the leadership raided villages and settlements of others and murdered the captives from those raids after torturing the captives is also well know. Why do you defend that? That the Spaniards were determined to stop the practice, however necessary, is also well known. No one but you disputes that. That the Spanish, short in numbers also abused the natives, is also well known. However they worked the natives as opposed to enslaving and torturing them. Yes, there were cases of abuse but not at the level of the Aztec themselves. Counter that statement, if you are able. You indicate you have studied the period. At least show that learning in a response. I am not a scholar of the Aztec but am well aware they were barbarian in nature. It is true that they had cities and roadways for their personal gain but at no point did they offer suitable assistance to the native population outside of their own enclaves, other than to imprison those people for the purpose of appeasing there own gods with the blood and pain of the captured and then roll their dying bodies down a row of stone stairs. Stairs which people like you climb in this day and age to memorialize that brutality. Honestly, you would probably fit right in with that way of life. Refute that if you will. You know my take on that folk and their conduct, so refute my feelings instead of instead of saying I "approve of the Spanish behavior". And please, cite where I did approve of that Spanish behavior. What I did say was, they did reap what they had sown and were deserving of the response. As they knew nothing else they understood that punishment. Now maybe you feel that statement glib, but even today, society puts down mad dogs, and that is often less than gentle. Jake, I thought of you, in spite of your many short comings, a thoughtful, if somewhat misguided soul. My bad Jake, you are simply a Prog jerk who cannot see beyond the end of his nose. No reasoning ability, simply a party man incapable of reason and thought. You belonged with the mob blocking the Arizona highway or marching in downtown New York. Everyone but you are wrong, so lets deny them free speech.

I have offered that which was needed to rebut your Euro-acceptable destruction of native civilizations and accompanying genocide. That you think as you does not matter. The evidence matters. Secondary and higher education generally gets it right, which contradicts your position. Your personal attacks in place of real discussion of than your "nuh uh" gives the game away.

xband, the motivation is as much races as work ethic by the Trump attackers.

I am not racist even though two of my grand nieces are zebras but have not used that word around any of my family. Georgia taught this white damned yankee that bad word by a black friend of mine in Georgia.

I am not racist even though two of my grand nieces are zebras but have not used that word around any of my family. Georgia taught this white damned yankee that bad word by a black friend of mine in Georgia.
Fine. I am talking about manyTrump supporters, where race is more important than work ethic. Yeah, I heard that word when I was in the military about the children of mixed couples.

Fine. I am talking about manyTrump supporters, where race is more important than work ethic. Yeah, I heard that word when I was in the military about the children of mixed couples.

Did you serve in Iraqnam?

You obviously have not read any accounts of the Conquistadors.

You really should before you comment on the subject any more.
Another unsupported statement indicating you have not read them in context or at all. I have read many accounts, and the conquerors did all of the bad things of which they are accused. You know it, and I know it.

Wow. YOu have the reading comprehension of a patch of mold.

NOthing I wrote indicated any denial of or defense of the morality of their actions.

CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

Forum List

Back