This Just In!

Donald Trump loves the people of Hawaii. And...Donald Trump has created an unbelievably great company.
images6DXSMZTS.jpg

Realistically, Trump is the only choice we have this election. I hope he wins by a huge margin. I just can't imagine four years of Hillary.

How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

http://nypost.com/2013/08/19/when-welfare-pays-better-than-work/
What difference does it make?

They won't vote for Trump because he wants to bring jobs back to the US and they don't want a job.

Who is "they"?

These are the "they" in the post.

How many sane, able bodied adult Americans refuse to work an available job in favor of living off of federal or state funds?

Unsubstantiated op-Ed by a man with an agenda in a publication with an agenda. Congratulations.

Why not simply answer the question that you highlighted? How many? Your bullshit link does not address the question.

Dupe.
The article is well written and looks well researched. Do your own investigation of the facts if you don't believe the writer. If you reject the article without looking into it, then you are choosing to be deliberately ignorant.

Any way, it's you who posed the question. I have answered it with an article stating facts that show that sometimes getting welfare is a better deal than getting a job and working. You have asked and I have answered. The ball is now in your court.

Unsubstantiated op-Ed by a man with an agenda in a publication with an agenda. Congratulations.

Why not simply answer the question that you highlighted? How many? Your bullshit link does not address the question.

Dupe.
The article is well written and looks well researched. Do your own investigation of the facts if you don't believe the writer. If you reject the article without looking into it, then you are choosing to be deliberately ignorant.

Looks well researched? It uses an unrealistic assumption to reach its conclusion. The guy is with the CATO Institute. That is a RW think tank with an anti government agenda.

I looked into it when it was first written a few years ago. It's bullshit. You posted bullshit.

Now....how many? Where is your answer?

Any way, it's you who posed the question. I have answered it with an article stating facts that show that sometimes getting welfare is a better deal than getting a job and working. You have asked and I have answered. The ball is now in your court.

You have not answered the question. The answer to the question will be a number.

And...you did not provide facts.

Try again.

Well, you need to tell me WHY the article is bullshit. You can't just SAY it is bullshit. And your rejection of the article because it was published in a conservative magazine indicates that you don't really care about what is true, and what is false.

Your request for a particular number is besides the point. The article indicates that a sane, able-bodied American would have very good reason to accept welfare rather than get a job. You can't just say the article is untrue based on your subjective wish that the article is untrue. If you want to prove that the article is untrue, then go ahead and prove it. Don't expect others to buy into your wishful fantasies instead of the truth.

Well, you need to tell me WHY the article is bullshit. You can't just SAY it is bullshit. And your rejection of the article because it was published in a conservative magazine indicates that you don't really care about what is true, and what is false.

I told you why. It assumes shit that isn't reasonable to come up with the dopey claim that people who don't work can make more money than people who do. The article even explains that to you. It flat out tells you that nobody qualifies for all of the noted programs. It's a bullshit article aimed at retards who don't actually understand how "welfare" works.

I didn't reject it BECAUSE it was in the NY Post ( not a magazine ). I rejected it because the author cherry picks available information to provide a line of bull. And....you bought it.

Congratulations.

Your request for a particular number is besides the point. The article indicates that a sane, able-bodied American would have very good reason to accept welfare rather than get a job. You can't just say the article is untrue based on your subjective wish that the article is untrue. If you want to prove that the article is untrue, then go ahead and prove it. Don't expect others to buy into your wishful fantasies instead of the truth.

No. The request for a number IS THE POINT.

You have yet to provide it. How many are there? Do you have any idea?

The article does not provide evidence for the claim that you just made. In fact....it even states that people who receive public assistance want to work. Did you read it? I'm beginning to think that you did not read it.

Forum List

Back