Dearborn Jihad: Muslim Plots Church Shooting, Beheading, etc. NOT CHARGED WITH TERRORISM!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Only is Obuma's America....and The Hildebeast's!

Pamela Geller ^ | 3/8/2016 | Pamela Geller
(Khalil Abu-Rayyan making the ISIS gesture wearing the keffiyeh, iconic of jihad.) Not only did this Dearborn Muslim plot to shoot up a Detroit church, but he kept a sword in his car and said that it was his “dream to behead someone.” Khalil Abu-Rayyan said he wanted to “burn people alive, tie them up, cut their tongues.” As for the church shooting, Abu-Rayyan said, “Honestly, I regret not doing it. If I can’t go do jihad at the Middle East I would do a jihad over here.” But Abu-Rayyan will not be prosecuted for terrorism; not in Dearborn,...

• Banned
Got an actual news link rather than just your blog site?
Its another bullshit case.A stupid kid bragging to impress a girl who happened to be an FBI agent.

I haven't had anything to do with YOU yet, but it seems you are one stupid mother fucker if you think this is a KID!

Khalil-Abu-Rayyan.jpg

• Banned
His plot was foiled when his Muslim father found his guns and took them. Not that this dumb punk was going to actually do anything anyways.

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

And can tell the future even though a muslim terrorist threat was issued by this scumbag... No wonder DemoRATSare leaving your party, you people STICK UP for muslim terrorists and don't give a shit who they kill as long as it's not you or yours...You disgust me!

His plot was foiled when his Muslim father found his guns and took them. Not that this dumb punk was going to actually do anything anyways.

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

And can tell the future even though a muslim terrorist threat was issued by this scumbag... No wonder DemoRATSare leaving your party, you people STICK UP for muslim terrorists and don't give a shit who they kill as long as it's not you or yours...You disgust me!
This is an old story. There were multiple threads about it. Pat the FBI agent on the back and bar this kid from buying guns. It shouldn't have been so easy for him to get them in the first place.

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

This is an old story. There were multiple threads about it. Pat the FBI agent on the back and bar this kid from buying guns. It shouldn't have been so easy for him to get them in the first place.
:ahole-1:
12308689_876109459170603_2045655811791696568_n.jpg

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

One was born and raised here.

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

And ONE WASN'T!!!

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

And ONE WASN'T!!!
Fun fact: lots of people weren't born here.

I see you are still

nostra.jpg

And ONE WASN'T!!!
But only one group NOT born here declared they want to kill us!

CVhIWeUU8AAecN1.png-large.png

And ONE WASN'T!!!
But only one group NOT born here declared they want to kill us!

CVhIWeUU8AAecN1.png-large.png
Did you know an overwhelming percentage of that group, in fact practically all of them, have not declared they want to kill us?

Forum List

Back