You Can't Make This Stuff Up!

My favorite Obama scandal to discuss is his spying on the press.

That is 100% a fact.

Crickets from his asslickers on that one.

"The Obama administration, which has a chilling zeal for investigating leaks and prosecuting leakers, has failed to offer a credible justification for secretly combing through the phone records of reporters and editors at The Associated Press in what looks like a fishing expedition for sources and an effort to frighten off whistle-blowers.

On Friday, Justice Department officials revealed that they had been going through The A.P.’s records for months. The dragnet covered work, home and cellphone records used by almost 100 people at one of the oldest and most reputable news organizations. James Cole, a deputy attorney general, offered no further explanation on Tuesday, saying only that it was part of a “criminal investigation involving highly classified material” from early 2012.

Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. said he could not comment on the details of the phone records seizure, which he said was an open investigation — although he was happy to comment on the open investigation into the tax audits of conservative groups, which he said might have been criminal and were “certainly outrageous and unacceptable.”

Opinion | Spying on The Associated Press

That's what Fascists do.

Love it....

Obama was a VERIFIABLE FASCIST.

Again, the left is fine with it.

Hypocrites to the core.

That is 100% a fact.

"The Obama administration, which has a chilling zeal for investigating leaks and prosecuting leakers, has failed to offer a credible justification for secretly combing through the phone records of reporters and editors at The Associated Press in what looks like a fishing expedition for sources and an effort to frighten off whistle-blowers.

On Friday, Justice Department officials revealed that they had been going through The A.P.’s records for months. The dragnet covered work, home and cellphone records used by almost 100 people at one of the oldest and most reputable news organizations. James Cole, a deputy attorney general, offered no further explanation on Tuesday, saying only that it was part of a “criminal investigation involving highly classified material” from early 2012.

Attorney General Eric Holder Jr. said he could not comment on the details of the phone records seizure, which he said was an open investigation — although he was happy to comment on the open investigation into the tax audits of conservative groups, which he said might have been criminal and were “certainly outrageous and unacceptable.”

That's what Fascists do.

Love it....

Hypocrites to the core.

The Leftists have no understanding of either geopolitics, or of economics.....they treat the parties as though they were sports teams.....and they root.

You know why....

Glenn-McCoy-cartoon-300x169.png

Having accomplished the miraculous ability of being a stuffed shirt and and empty suit at the very same time, Hussein Obama actually believes he is responsible for the astounding turn-around in the economy since he was banished.

Obama, leaving this record behind....

1.“Team Obama: Sorry, America, the ‘new normal’ may be here to stay

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”
Team Obama: Sorry, America, the 'new normal' may be here to stay - AEI

2. "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

3. . Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

4. Now....a headline that might as well belong in the Humor forum:

"Obama Complains About Trump Taking Credit for Strong Economy"
Obama Complains About Trump Taking Credit for Strong Economy

5. Here, Obama Complaining:

President Barack Hussein Obama was term limited out polibitch

Having accomplished the miraculous ability of being a stuffed shirt and and empty suit at the very same time, Hussein Obama actually believes he is responsible for the astounding turn-around in the economy since he was banished.

The good times may be over for good. In a speech to the Economic Club of New York yesterday, US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the US GDP growth rate, adjusted for inflation, is now projected to run a little above 2% a year.”

2. "...take-home pay for many American workers has effectively fallen since the economic recovery began in 2009, according to a new study by an advocacy group that is to be released on Thursday.

The declines were greatest for the lowest-paid workers in sectors where hiring has been strong — home health care, food preparation and retailing — even though wages were already below average to begin with in those service industries.

“Stagnant wages are a problem for everyone at this point, but the imbalance in the economy has become more pronounced since the recession,”..." http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/03/b...rkers-see-biggest-drop-in-paychecks.html?_r=0

3. . Obama is the first President never to have had a year of 3% or better economic growth: "... annual growth during Obama’s “recovery” has never topped 3%. By comparison, it never fell below 3% during the Reagan recovery. And in the nine years following the 1990-91 recession, GDP grew faster than 3% in all but two. Heck, even Jimmy Carter had some strong growth years." President Obama's Growth Gap Hits $1.31 Trillion | Investor's Business Daily

a. "The years since 2007 have been a macroeconomic disaster for the United States of a magnitude unprecedented since the Great Depression." Obama: Always Wrong, Never In Doubt

b. ".... first president since Hoover to never have a single year above 3% GDP growth."Hedge fund billionaire calls Obama economy 'amazing'

Watch your language....you're not speaking to your family.

Watch your language....you're not speaking to your family.

Nope, posting to the swamp.

That is 100% a fact.

That's what Fascists do.

Love it....

Hypocrites to the core.

The Leftists have no understanding of either geopolitics, or of economics.....they treat the parties as though they were sports teams.....and they root.

You know why....

Way to reinforce the anti-education platform the Know Nothing Party stands for polibitch.

That is 100% a fact.

That's what Fascists do.

Love it....

Hypocrites to the core.

You know why....

Way to reinforce the anti-education platform the Know Nothing Party stands for polibitch.

I love how outraged I make you simpletons.

I don't credit Trump with turning around the economy. I do credit him with shifting it out of 2nd gear and putting the pedal to the metal. Economically I was better off with slow growth, very low inflation. But then as far as finances go, while I already got mine, I sure don't mind the chance of my kids in their 30's getting the best opportunity to grow theirs.

That is 100% a fact.

That's what Fascists do.

Love it....

Hypocrites to the core.

You know why....

You trigger them, then they openly show people how disgusting they truly are.

That's what Fascists do.

Love it....

Hypocrites to the core.

You know why....

Perhaps I should include a microaggression warning with my OPs.....and direct them to a safe space....

Love it....

Hypocrites to the core.

You know why....

Perhaps I should include a microaggression warning with my OPs.....and direct them to a safe space....

We want the left to take off their fake mask and show the American people just what assholes they truly are.

Love it....

Hypocrites to the core.

You know why....

Stop being a snowflake polibitch, you want to run in the tall grass you have to be a big dog.

You know why....

We want the left to take off their fake mask and show the American people just what assholes they truly are.

WTF are you posting about?

The mole inside the orange jesus' administration?

Keep talking lib we love how you show the American people who you are.

"...what" you are.

"...what" you are.

I'm actually a very proud Liberal.

Thank you

Forum List

Back