You can be Saved,(Born Again) and Join the Family of God!

undeniable fact---gods word in a few places teaches---the father( alone) sent jesus

jesus teaches( john 17:1-6,26) the one who sent jesus( father) = the only true god-- verse 6,26=jehovah. I am telling you any other teaching besides this clear truth---is calling jesus a liar.

lol!!!again silly peanut brain!! Almighty God ""is"" one =God the Father,Son and Holyspirit is one!!! Just as you are one but body,soul and spirit!!! Think!

In one hand Jesus teaches only the Father is God--- in the other hand we have gismys teachers saying father, son, hs are all God

Only one is truth---we all must choose who we believe and stake our eternal life on it.
BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! Even the pharisees knew JESUS SAID HE WAS GOD!!! The pharisees had JESUS SENT TO THE CROSS for saying HE WAS GOD!!!and you????

You have to understand something GISMYS... Unlike you, I'm not afraid of The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran any more.

Seven years ago I publicly denounced that god and never looked back. If anything, I'm better off now than I was seven years ago.

Telling me that a lake of fire awaits is a JOKE! It's an old joke, so I don't really laugh much at it any more, but a joke it remains.

ROFLMAO!!! Why post your foolishness?? I see why GOD CALLS YOU A FOOL!!===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
DAYS are comming very soon when the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" Revelation 6:16 JESUS= KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS!!

:eusa_think:

Nah... still not funny. Keep trying, Bro'.

You have to understand something GISMYS... Unlike you, I'm not afraid of The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran any more.

Seven years ago I publicly denounced that god and never looked back. If anything, I'm better off now than I was seven years ago.

Telling me that a lake of fire awaits is a JOKE! It's an old joke, so I don't really laugh much at it any more, but a joke it remains.

ROFLMAO!!! Why post your foolishness?? I see why GOD CALLS YOU A FOOL!!===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1
DAYS are comming very soon when the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" Revelation 6:16 JESUS= KING OF KINGS,LORD OF LORDS!!

:eusa_think:

Nah... still not funny. Keep trying, Bro'.

ARE you trying to harass me??? what is your problem?? are you a tool,fool puppet of satan??? count the cost!!

THE MOST IMPORTANT TRUTH TO KNOW!!!==HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

lol!!!again silly peanut brain!! Almighty God ""is"" one =God the Father,Son and Holyspirit is one!!! Just as you are one but body,soul and spirit!!! Think!

In one hand Jesus teaches only the Father is God--- in the other hand we have gismys teachers saying father, son, hs are all God

Only one is truth---we all must choose who we believe and stake our eternal life on it.
BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! Even the pharisees knew JESUS SAID HE WAS GOD!!! The pharisees had JESUS SENT TO THE CROSS for saying HE WAS GOD!!!and you????

Jesus never said he was God--they were wrong and your teachers are wrong--they are twisting what is said.

Jesus never said he was God--they were wrong and your teachers are wrong--they are twisting what is said.

6 Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

7 If ye had known Me, ye should have known My Father also; and from henceforth ye know Him, and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said unto Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.”

9 Jesus said unto him, “Have I been so long a time with you, and yet hast thou not known Me, Philip? He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, ‘Show us the Father’?
JOHN 14:6-9== And now, O Father, glorify Thou Me with Thine own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was. JOHN 17

And we know that the Son of God is come and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true; and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and Eternal Life. 1 JOHN 5:20===19 Go ye therefore and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19===pray for wisdom and understanding!!!

You're probably right, considering the stories of The New Testament weren't committed to paper until 40 to 70 years after the death of Jesus... but one of the goals of the writers of that ancient tome was to make a case for the divinity of Jesus.

Probably the most often quoted passages are

"I am the way, the truth and the light and no one comes to The Father, except through Me." John 14:6

"In the beginning was The Word, and The was with God, and The Word was God." John 1:1

"And The Word took on flesh and dwelt among us." John 1:14

:cool: Word.

You're probably right, considering the stories of The New Testament weren't committed to paper until 40 to 70 years after the death of Jesus, but one of the goals of the writers of that ancient tome was to make a case for the divinity of Jesus.

Probably the most often quoted passages are

"I am the way, the truth and the light and no one comes to The Father, except through Me." John 14:6

"In the beginning was The Word, and The was with God, and The Word was God." John 1:1

"And The Word took on flesh and dwelt among us." John 1:14

Yes getting to the Father is ones destination---small g )god is proper in the last line of John 1:1

What will you choose? Life or death?

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies. Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26

Will you receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior right now?

Here is how you can receive Jesus Christ and the free gift of Salvation:

1. Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
2. Be willing to repent and turn from sin.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and take control of your life.
Receive Him as Lord, Savior and Mediator between you and God.

A suggested prayer (try to use your own words from the heart):

Dear Lord Jesus,

Lord I know I have sinned against you and stand in judgement. I need your forgiveness, I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior. I repent and turn from sin today. I turn back to You and ask You to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation you have provided in Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen

What will you choose? Life or death? BELIEVE GOD AND LIVE YOUR LIFE AS A son OF GOD!!

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies. Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?” John 11:25-26

Will you receive Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior right now?

Here is how you can receive Jesus Christ and the free gift of Salvation:

1. Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
2. Be willing to repent and turn from sin.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and take control of your life.
Receive Him as Lord, Savior and Mediator between you and God.

A suggested prayer (try to use your own words from the heart):

Dear Lord Jesus,

Lord I know I have sinned against you and stand in judgement. I need your forgiveness, I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior. I repent and turn from sin today. I turn back to You and ask You to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation you have provided in Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen

Forum List

Back