You can be Saved,(Born Again) and Join the Family of God!

SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU DON'T BELIEVE GOD'S WORD???? Think again. I hear Hell is a very hot place!!

Gismys--What is Jesus saying to you at Matt 7:21-23---All these did powerful works,excorcisms, etc in Jesus name-- Don't you think these will believe in Jesus, Believe he was raised from the dead, call on his name---yet Jesus will tell them-- Get away from me, I never even knew you. Jaws will be dropping to the floor--this is judgement time at Matt 7:21-23---- these had these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15--they failed to warn the flocks of the prevalent table of demons present in many many things. Gismys--are these words found there at Matt true? Is this true- 1cor 10:21--You didn't even know that table existed to be partaken of until I showed you--I know what I am talking about.

IS this scriptureverse hard for you to understand???==Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

I asked you to discuss Matt 7:21-23--when this is done then we can discuss Romans.

JESUS SAYS “Not every one that saith unto Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but he that doeth the will of My Father who is in Heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that Day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name, and in Thy name have cast out devils, and in Thy name done many wonderful works?’

23 And then will I profess unto them, ‘I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.’
matthew 7:21-23 YES!!! GOD KNOWS MAN'S HEART,NO ONE FOOLS GOD OR PLAYS GAMES,GOD KNOWS THE REAL REASON YOU SAY AND DO THINGS.

JESUS SAYS “Not every one that saith unto Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but he that doeth the will of My Father who is in Heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that Day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name, and in Thy name have cast out devils, and in Thy name done many wonderful works?’

23 And then will I profess unto them, ‘I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.’
matthew 7:21-23 YES!!! GOD KNOWS MAN'S HEART,NO ONE FOOLS GOD OR PLAYS GAMES,GOD KNOWS THE REAL REASON YOU SAY AND DO THINGS.

These are ones who are told they are Christian--no one else does great works in Jesus name-- Its a guarantee they believe in Jesus, will call on his name, believe he was raised from the dead. But Jesus will tell them to get away. At Judgement time this is talking about.
Yes God knows a mans heart--a mortal does not--thus has 0 right to tell anyone they are saved or born again because they told the ones at Matt 7 they were saved--but it wasn't truth because they do not know. God warned about teachers like this-2Corinthians 11:12-15--and warned all--GET OUT OF HER--
You don't want to hear those words at Matt 7 Gismys. I don't want that for you either.

These are ones who are told they are Christian--no one else does great works in Jesus name-- Its a guarantee they believe in Jesus, will call on his name, believe he was raised from the dead. But Jesus will tell them to get away. At Judgement time this is talking about.
Yes God knows a mans heart--a mortal does not--thus has 0 right to tell anyone they are saved or born again because they told the ones at Matt 7 they were saved--but it wasn't truth because they do not know. God warned about teachers like this-2Corinthians 11:12-15--and warned all--GET OUT OF HER--
You don't want to hear those words at Matt 7 Gismys. I don't want that for you either.

YES!1==22 Many will say to Me in that Day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name, and in Thy name have cast out devils, and in Thy name done many wonderful works?’
THEIR WORKS WERE DONE FOR PRIDE,MONEY, SELF GLORY AND THOSE WORKS ARE WORTHLESS!! JESUS WILL SAY TO THEM==23 And then will I profess unto them, ‘I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.’

YES!1==22 Many will say to Me in that Day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name, and in Thy name have cast out devils, and in Thy name done many wonderful works?’
THEIR WORKS WERE DONE FOR PRIDE,MONEY, SELF GLORY AND THOSE WORKS ARE WORTHLESS!! JESUS WILL SAY TO THEM==23 And then will I profess unto them, ‘I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.’

The point Gismys is that they will be doing all the things you showed it took to be saved--but I tried to show that is only a partial truth--Did not Jesus teach at John 17:1-6,26---- One must know the one who sent him( a few places clearly teach--the Father sent Jesus) as--THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and at 3 he said--this means eternal life( be saved) one must know( take in knowledge) of the only true God and of the one he sent forth-Jesus( one must take in knowledge of 2 beings. ) verse 6 = Jehovah--verse 26, = Jehovah

And as well another requirement on mortals part at Matt 7:21--only those who live to do Gods will now--enter his kingdom( be saved)
repentence is required, baptism, excercising faith, prayer, etc. All these go along with what you showed and makes 1 whole truth about requirements on the mortal' part.
And what about the hardest one--Matt 16:24

The point Gismys is that they will be doing all the things you showed it took to be saved--but I tried to show that is only a partial truth--Did not Jesus teach at John 17:1-6,26---- One must know the one who sent him( a few places clearly teach--the Father sent Jesus) as--THE ONLY TRUE GOD-- and at 3 he said--this means eternal life( be saved) one must know( take in knowledge) of the only true God and of the one he sent forth-Jesus( one must take in knowledge of 2 beings. ) verse 6 = Jehovah--verse 26, = Jehovah

And as well another requirement on mortals part at Matt 7:21--only those who live to do Gods will now--enter his kingdom( be saved)
repentence is required, baptism, excercising faith, prayer, etc. All these go along with what you showed and makes 1 whole truth about requirements on the mortal' part.

WRONG!!! NO ONE FOOLS GOD!! IF YOU CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR YOU WILL NOT BE TRYING TO SERVE GOD OUT OF SELF PRIDE,FOR MONEY,FOR SELF GLORY IF YOU DO YOU WILL HEAR JESUS SAY==‘I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

WRONG!!! NO ONE FOOLS GOD!! IF YOU CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN AND ACCEPT JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR YOU WILL NOT BE TRYING TO SERVE GOD OUT OF SELF PRIDE,FOR MONEY,FOR SELF GLORY IF YOU DO YOU WILL HEAR JESUS SAY==‘I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

Then are you saying the other things I showed are not required on the humans part?Every single one of them is required.--then on top of all that---one must do all these daily and endure till the end.

Attachments

• $6a00e54ee7b6428833017d3bc8d514970c-800wi.jpg
    $6a00e54ee7b6428833017d3bc8d514970c-800wi.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 55

Then are you saying the other things I showed are not required on the humans part?Every single one of them is required.--then on top of all that---one must do all these daily and endure till the end.

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD TO BELIEVERS,YOUR GOOD WORKS WILL NOT SAVE YOU.==8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them EPHESIANS 2:9

SALVATION IS A GIFT OF GOD TO BELIEVERS,YOUR GOOD WORKS WILL NOT SAVE YOU.==8For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them EPHESIANS 2:9

Works build a strong real faith--so they go together hand in hand--without works James taught ones faith is worth 0( dead)--and the bottom line is one MUST with 0 doubt be serving the only true God=Father=Jehovah or they LOSE.

Works build a strong real faith--so they go together hand in hand--without works James taught ones faith is worth 0( dead)--and the bottom line is one MUST with 0 doubt be serving the only true God=Father=Jehovah or they LOSE.
BELIEVERS DO GOOD WORKS because they are born again believers,your good works will not save you!

BELIEVERS DO GOOD WORKS because they are born again believers,your good works will not save you!

You cannot possibly know if I have or have not stripped off the old personality( worker of iniquity) and put on the new personality--righteousness---now can you?
Ephesians 4:22-24-- this is how one is born again.

Last edited:

You cannot possibly know if I have or have not stripped off the old personality( worker of iniquity) and put on the new personality--righteousness---now can you?
Ephesians 4:22-24-- this is how one is born again.

GOOD BIBLE SCRIPTURE==22 that ye put off, concerning your former manner of living, the old man which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts,

23 and be renewed in the spirit of your mind,

24 and that ye put on that new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Epheasians 4:22-24 but Romans 10:9-10 tells you how to have salvation==if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romansc10:9-10==JOHN 5:24==24 Verily, verily I say unto you, he that heareth My Word and believeth in Him that sent Me, hath everlasting life and shall not come into condemnation, but is passed from death unto life.

Faith & Works

The bible teaches us that there is but one requirement for salvation, and it has nothing to do with anything you ever did or ever will do outside of trusting Christ. It has to do with what Jesus did on the cross. Paul and Silas are in the jail at Philippi, and are sprung out of their prison cell by a great earthquake sent from God. Almighty. The jail keep wakes up from his sleep, sees all the doors wide open, and presumes that all the prisonsers that he was charged with have escaped. That would mean instant death at the hands of his superiors. he draws out his sword and is just about to kill himself when Paul cries out "Do thyself no harm: for we are all here."

"Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" The answer that Paul and Silas gave him is exactly how anyone gets saved in this age of grace thru faith that we live in.

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Acts 16

Jesus on the cross said "It IS Finished", and with those words He spoke more layers of meaning and spiritual power than ever eternity itself can reveal. So just what was 'finished'? Jesus' death on the cross paid the eternal penalty for the sins of the entire world. His great sacrifice is ALL sufficient. His shed blood provide grace for anyone and everyone who would, by faith, accept His sacrifice as payment for their sins before a holy and righteous God. And that payment covers every sin you ever did in your past, the sins you will commit today, and the ones you have yet to commit in the future. There are no works attached to salvation, it is all of Jesus. Either you believe it or you don't, you either accept it or reject it. But if you reject it, then His payment is not applied to your account, and then it is you who must pay for your own sins. People who wind up paying for their own sins.

Faith & Works

The bible teaches us that there is but one requirement for salvation, and it has nothing to do with anything you ever did or ever will do outside of trusting Christ. It has to do with what Jesus did on the cross. Paul and Silas are in the jail at Philippi, and are sprung out of their prison cell by a great earthquake sent from God. Almighty. The jail keep wakes up from his sleep, sees all the doors wide open, and presumes that all the prisonsers that he was charged with have escaped. That would mean instant death at the hands of his superiors. he draws out his sword and is just about to kill himself when Paul cries out "Do thyself no harm: for we are all here."

"Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?" The answer that Paul and Silas gave him is exactly how anyone gets saved in this age of grace thru faith that we live in.

"And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house." Acts 16

Jesus on the cross said "It IS Finished", and with those words He spoke more layers of meaning and spiritual power than ever eternity itself can reveal. So just what was 'finished'? Jesus' death on the cross paid the eternal penalty for the sins of the entire world. His great sacrifice is ALL sufficient. His shed blood provide grace for anyone and everyone who would, by faith, accept His sacrifice as payment for their sins before a holy and righteous God. And that payment covers every sin you ever did in your past, the sins you will commit today, and the ones you have yet to commit in the future. There are no works attached to salvation, it is all of Jesus. Either you believe it or you don't, you either accept it or reject it. But if you reject it, then His payment is not applied to your account, and then it is you who must pay for your own sins. People who wind up paying for their own sins.

From a Darwinian standpoint, it doesn't matter at all whether we are said to be saved by faith or by works. Because at the end of the day, believers still have a strong incentive to follow the ethical rules of their religion... And that's what religion is basically about : the control of human behavior through a gross system of rewards and threats from a culturally postulated invisible almighty being. So you may argue about theological subtleties, but that's not the real point of your religion.

You may claim that in your religion, heaven is not a "reward", but a free gift. But it doesn't matter either. If you don't behave well, your fellow believers will come to believe that your faith is fake, that you don't really believe, so you have a strong incentive to get a grip on yourself, just as one who thinks that heaven is the reward of one's works.

Last edited:
If I'm "born again", do I get a second belly button?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

In the Bible, Nicodemus asked a similar question:

"Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?" (John 3:4)

Salvation is a "spiritual" rebirth. When you and I were born, we were born with bodies made of flesh, yet simultaneously we were born in Adam meaning we had/have (depending on if you are saved or not) a sin nature. When you accept Yashua (Salvation), you are born anew into eternal life and God puts his Spirit within you.

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

I showed you out of Jesus own mouth--that your first paragraph is a partial truth, and many other requirements are done by the mortal as well.

The bottom line--Matt 7:21---Those who do Gods will enter his kingdom( be saved)

And Jesus showed us the bottom line of Doing Gods will= Man does not live by bread alone--but by every utterance of Gods--- not 3 lines out of the bible--every line out of the bible--that is Gods will.

I showed you out of Jesus own mouth--that your first paragraph is a partial truth, and many other requirements are done by the mortal as well.

The bottom line--Matt 7:21---Those who do Gods will enter his kingdom( be saved)

And Jesus showed us the bottom line of Doing Gods will= Man does not live by bread alone--but by every utterance of Gods--- not 3 lines out of the bible--every line out of the bible--that is Gods will.

YES!! THOSE BORN AGAIN WILL SEEK TO OBEY GOD AND WANT TO TRY WITH GOD'S HELP to live a more pleasing life to GOD!!! and you??

Forum List

Back