You can be Saved,(Born Again) and Join the Family of God!

:dunno: So..... You know that you know that you know that you get to enjoy just a short drop of Time out of eternity and you're going to spend it prepping for an unproven life after death, as desdribed in ancient stories inspired by some camel-jockey named Abraham, who had his shot at life over 6,000 years ago?

Good luck with that! :thup:

:rock: And thank (insert your preferred Deity here) that I live in a country where I'm free to choose!!

:dunno: So..... You know that you know that you know that you get to enjoy just a short drop of Time out of eternity and you're going to spend it prepping for an unproven life after death, as desdribed in ancient stories inspired by some camel-jockey named Abraham, who got his shot at life over 6,000 years ago?

Good luck with that! :thup:

:rock: And thank (insert your preferred Deity here) that I live in a country where I'm free to choose!!

TRY TO THINK!!!===
1 Corinthians 2:9
"But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him,"

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! YOU NOW HAVE NO EXCUSE AND YOU CAN'T TRY TO BLAME GOD,IT WILL BE YOUR CHOICE. GOD SAYS HE IS UNWILLING THAT ANY PERISH,SO WHY CHOSE HELL?====GOD'S WILL IS THAT NONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!!============== HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
SEEMS ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! HUH??? ==whosoever shall call upon the

:blahblah:

That opinion of the ancient stories and $4 will get you a tasty beverage at Orange Julius.

Simple. Tell your god to prove himself or be ignored.

MAKE THE CHOICE TO BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! YOU NOW HAVE NO EXCUSE AND YOU CAN'T TRY TO BLAME GOD,IT WILL BE YOUR CHOICE. GOD SAYS HE IS UNWILLING THAT ANY PERISH,SO WHY CHOSE HELL?====GOD'S WILL IS THAT NONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!!============== HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
SEEMS ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! HUH??? ==whosoever shall call upon the

How to be saved (born again) and join the family of god!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

Last edited by a moderator:
BEWARE!!! MOCKERS AND SCOFFERS THERE IS A HOT SPOT RESERVED FOR YOU IN HELL!!! It was your choice!

`

Ignore the ancient promises of a better life after this one and drive the life that you know you get like you stole it! :thup:

`

Or.... you could drive this one like you stole it, and the one after like it's the Grand Prix! ;)

A part of me hopes that works out for you, Kiddo. I truly do. :eusa_clap:

:doubt: But if it happens, I'm betting my life that it will have everything to do with you, and nothing to do with ancient Abraham and the God his kin described in The Torah, The New Testament, and The Koran.

You can be Saved,(Born Again) and Join the Family of God!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

Here is how you can receive Jesus Christ and the free gift of Salvation:

1. Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
2. Be willing to repent and turn from sin.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and take control of your life.
Receive Him as Lord, Savior and Mediator between you and God.

A suggested prayer (try to use your own words from the heart):

Dear Lord Jesus,

Lord I know I have sinned against you and stand in judgement. I need your forgiveness, I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior. I repent and turn from sin today. I turn back to You and ask You to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation you have provided in Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen

Rejoice in the Lord!

If you prayed this prayer and meant it with all your heart...

God says...

For, “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, that no one would boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

If you received Christ today, you are reborn into God's family through the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer in Christ. Rejoice that your name has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life!

Today is the beginning of your new life in Christ. To strengthen your relationship with Him you should:

1. Read your Bible everyday.
2. Talk to God in prayer everyday.
3. Tell others about Jesus Christ.
4. Find a church where Christ is preached and His Word is the authority.
5. Be baptized as Christ commanded.

FOR THOSE SEEKING TRUTH=GOD!==Here is how you can receive Jesus Christ and the free gift of Salvation:

1. Admit you are a sinner in need of a Savior.
2. Be willing to repent and turn from sin.
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and take control of your life.
Receive Him as Lord, Savior and Mediator between you and God.

A suggested prayer (try to use your own words from the heart):

Dear Lord Jesus,

Lord I know I have sinned against you and stand in judgement. I need your forgiveness, I need Jesus. I know Jesus can be my Savior. I repent and turn from sin today. I turn back to You and ask You to come into my life and be my Lord and my Savior. I put my trust and hope in Jesus Christ and accept the free gift of salvation you have provided in Him.

In the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen

Rejoice in the Lord!

If you prayed this prayer and meant it with all your heart...

God says...

For, “Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:13

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, that no one would boast." Ephesians 2:8,9

If you received Christ today, you are reborn into God's family through the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer in Christ. Rejoice that your name has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life!

Today is the beginning of your new life in Christ. To strengthen your relationship with Him you should:

1. Read your Bible everyday.
2. Talk to God in prayer everyday.
3. Tell others about Jesus Christ.
4. Find a church where Christ is preached and His Word is the authority.
5. Be baptized as Christ commanded.

A partial truth Gismys--- it has to be the real Jesus to start with--all these( many) will do all you stated above--yet not be saved-Matt 7:21-23--Why is that? Because its a partial truth--other teachings are involved with that as well. there are many things required on the humans part to actually be saved.
true repentence = the stopping of the doing of a sin.

A partial truth Gismys--- it has to be the real Jesus to start with--all these( many) will do all you stated above--yet not be saved-Matt 7:21-23--Why is that? Because its a partial truth--other teachings are involved with that as well. there are many things required on the humans part to actually be saved.

SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU DON'T BELIEVE GOD'S WORD???? Think again. I hear Hell is a very hot place!!

SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU DON'T BELIEVE GOD'S WORD???? Think again. I hear Hell is a very hot place!!

Gismys--What is Jesus saying to you at Matt 7:21-23---All these did powerful works,excorcisms, etc in Jesus name-- Don't you think these will believe in Jesus, Believe he was raised from the dead, call on his name---yet Jesus will tell them-- Get away from me, I never even knew you. Jaws will be dropping to the floor--this is judgement time at Matt 7:21-23---- these had these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15--they failed to warn the flocks of the prevalent table of demons present in many many things. Gismys--are these words found there at Matt true? Is this true- 1cor 10:21--You didn't even know that table existed to be partaken of until I showed you--I know what I am talking about.

Last edited:

Gismys--What is Jesus saying to you at Matt 7:21-23---All these did powerful works,excorcisms, etc in Jesus name-- Don't you think these will believe in Jesus, Believe he was raised from the dead, call on his name---yet Jesus will tell them-- Get away from me, I never even knew you. Jaws will be dropping to the floor--this is judgement time at Matt 7:21-23---- these had these teachers-2Corinthians 11:12-15--they failed to warn the flocks of the prevalent table of demons present in many many things. Gismys--are these words found there at Matt true? Is this true- 1cor 10:21--You didn't even know that table existed to be partaken of until I showed you--I know what I am talking about.

IS this scriptureverse hard for you to understand???==Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

Let's see, lake of fire or losing my freewill and bowing ceaselessly to a genocidal, slavery endorsing, incest abiding, war inspiring, sociopath in the sky? ....I'll take my lake of fire with a side of brimstone please.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back