Yom Kippur War 40 Years Ago

did i even imply that...no but you have proven what you think on the subject now havent you? making light of it. and the men who died that day.....

funny how everyone is all about remember the vets...till you mention the liberty ...then they tuck their tails between their legs and start kissing israels ass....i take the liberty as a warning..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhUwCwCN464]Murder Terrorism Zionist War Crime Jew wikileaks USS LIBERTY Genocide Holocaust Aipac mossad - YouTube[/ame]

i know you wont watch this.....cause it will shake your faith in israel...

I watched it. I have been familiar with jihado nazi filth since childhood----I read
lots as a child and even read your literature since I lived in a town that was----quite
NAZI It was from your Literature that I learned all about you and your style

When ZIP codes were first introduced in the USA------your people published a report
that was just as credible as the video you posted up. The contention of the ZIP CODE
article was------"ZIP CODES ARE A ZIONIST PLOT---DESIGNED TO KEEP TABS ON THE
LOCATION OF ALL GENTILES SO THAT JEWS CAN ULTIMATELY CONTROL THE WORLD"

It was a serious article ----in what appeared to be a serious magazine---not just
a pamphlet----a WHOLE MAGAZINE The article explained Z I P
stands for "Z" ionists "I' n "P" ower. -----the video you posted is on the level of
that article----published circa early 1960s

Yuur video is chock full of blatantly INCORRECT "information" and even includes
an allusion to the LAVON AFFAIR--------which includes an inuendo suggesting
the use of DEADLY WEAPONS and mass murder--------you need to learn some history---
the islamo nazi pig literature is a good source -----for learning all about -----jiihado filth-----
for facts-------try real literature. I am not surprised that KHUTBAH JUMAAT educated
sunni endorsed the stupidity

a lot of it is crap but the uss liberty part is not....address that please...i didnt like the opening photo of the dead child it should have a graphic warning.....i am sorry for that....

but address the uss liberty .....and the attack that day

a lot of it is crap but the uss liberty part is not....address that please...i didnt like the opening photo of the dead child it should have a graphic warning.....i am sorry for that....

Yes----the CRAP was the account of the bombing of the USS liberty-----the waving around
of the body of a dead child was simply every day maudlin vulgar islamo nazi filth

The account provided was full of errors. It described a CONCERTED ATTACK ---in
military terminology that means a BIG FORCE ATTACKED----nope---it was one pilot.

It described a TWO HOUR ATTACK----nope----it lasted about 30 minutes

It described a PLAN to sink the ship----nope-- if there was a plan to sink the ship---
it would been sunk and there WOULD HAVE BEEN A CONCERTED ATTACK The ship
was disabled-----sinking it would have been VERY EASY

the statement "ISRAEL PLANNED TO BLAME.... " makes no sense at all----how does
that idiot know what Israel "planned" -----the whole action had the hallmarks of
NO PLAN AT ALL ---------the Israeli navy did show up ------as a rescue team----
it did not try to knock the ship out at all or kill anyone--

I was alive at the time and the incident was ON THE RADIO ---almost immediately---
in fact DURING THE RESCUE effort and at no point did Israel TRY TO DENY IT ---
they were admitting it whilst men were being pulled from the water

ALSO the islamo nazi pig did mention the LAVON AFFAIR-----as if was some sort of
MURDER SPREE-------because he hoped that you know no better and he was probably
right-----you don't If you knew anything----you would not resort to such idiotic
propaganda crap

Yes----the CRAP was the account of the bombing of the USS liberty-----the waving around
of the body of a dead child was simply every day maudlin vulgar islamo nazi filth

The account provided was full of errors. It described a CONCERTED ATTACK ---in
military terminology that means a BIG FORCE ATTACKED----nope---it was one pilot.

It described a TWO HOUR ATTACK----nope----it lasted about 30 minutes

It described a PLAN to sink the ship----nope-- if there was a plan to sink the ship---
it would been sunk and there WOULD HAVE BEEN A CONCERTED ATTACK The ship
was disabled-----sinking it would have been VERY EASY

the statement "ISRAEL PLANNED TO BLAME.... " makes no sense at all----how does
that idiot know what Israel "planned" -----the whole action had the hallmarks of
NO PLAN AT ALL ---------the Israeli navy did show up ------as a rescue team----
it did not try to knock the ship out at all or kill anyone--

I was alive at the time and the incident was ON THE RADIO ---almost immediately---
in fact DURING THE RESCUE effort and at no point did Israel TRY TO DENY IT ---
they were admitting it whilst men were being pulled from the water

ALSO the islamo nazi pig did mention the LAVON AFFAIR-----as if was some sort of
MURDER SPREE-------because he hoped that you know no better and he was probably
right-----you don't If you knew anything----you would not resort to such idiotic
propaganda crap

Don't play their games Rose. The thread is about the '73 war not the '67 war. You know as well as I when they have nothing else they dredge up the Liberty.

one can dredge up many wrongs on both sides....me i am tired of paying both sides for a peace that will never come....esp during this shut down of no money...how much foreign aid will we give out during this time of no money?

dredge up the liberty really? that is how you feel about the men of the uss liberty?

your response is typical of the vulgar nature of your species. I have served
in the US navy---as an officer very specifically aware of who got injured, who died
and why. In fact I SERVED IN PEACE TIME----even during peace----accidents are
very very very commonplace in the Navy. The Liberty bombing has all the hallmarks
of a military accident-----tragic---but accidental. Accidental in the military is
not accidental like being hit by lightening----It is virtually always a result of
someone's negligence AND stupidity. -----therefore----there is always a measure of
blame. In the case of the Liberty---the USA sent a ship into an ARENA OF
WAR---without bothering to mention it to anyone. The pilot of the SINGLE
Israeli plane did know what to do ---someone told him---"probably a trick"---
"bomb it" so he did. In USA military law----the first task a sailor or pilot has
is "SURVIVE"----the second is "SAVE YOUR MATES" The third is "ACCOMPLISH
MISSION" ----possible enemies are not a first, second or third priority. The
idiot allegation that the "mission" was "BOMB US SHIPS" that were not even
supposed to be there----is silly from the outset. ----The second that ONE LONE
PLANE had a task to SINK a NAVY VESSEL is even stupider

The Liberty tragedy was based on CONCERTED ERRORS----not a concerted
attack

In my time in the NAVY---my job involved talking to lots of injured people---
NONE OF THEM SAID "no one is to be blamed" Injured people always
feel INJURED and----to a more or less extent----a 'victim'

The Israeli military had ever opportunity in the world to sink the ship---if
it wanted to do so-----there was nothing at all to stop them

"If it was an accident, it was the best planned accident I've ever heard of" - USS Liberty survivor

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. [Washington Report]

The USS Liberty Cover-Up

from the same source

Israel attacked the USS Liberty using UNMARKED AIRCRAFT. This is the single fact which proves Israel knew exactly who they were attacking. Israel's story is that they thought USS Liberty was an Egyptian ship and therefore a legitimate target of war. Were that true, there would be no reason to attack a supposedly Egyptian ship with unmarked aircraft. The only possible reason to use unmarked aircraft to attack the ship is that Israel knew it was an American ship and intended to sink it, then to blame the attack on Egypt.

from the same source

Israel attacked the USS Liberty using UNMARKED AIRCRAFT. This is the single fact which proves Israel knew exactly who they were attacking. Israel's story is that they thought USS Liberty was an Egyptian ship and therefore a legitimate target of war. Were that true, there would be no reason to attack a supposedly Egyptian ship with unmarked aircraft. The only possible reason to use unmarked aircraft to attack the ship is that Israel knew it was an American ship and intended to sink it, then to blame the attack on Egypt.

Wrong again-----the plane that SIGHTED the Liberty ---happened to be in the area----
the pilot did not jump out and RE-PAINT THE PLANE------He radioed back
for instructions regarding a ship in the area THAT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THERE---
Israel had not put a ship there and the USA had not notified anyone that they were sailing
into that arena of war. The whole tragedy of that day was LACK OF NOTIFICATION
---the lesson is-----DO NOT SAIL YOURSELF INTO AN ARENA OF WAR AND SIMPLY
EXPECT TO BE IGNORED

and the reason for the name calling is.....lack of facts or simply wanting to deny them?

or an attempt to be superior...or appear so?

Forum List

Back