Yom Kippur War 40 Years Ago

my species...excuse me?
Don't mind Rosie blaming the victim, that's her way of expressing the bellicosity of her innate genealogy that drives Israeli policies on a daily basis...shoot Americans, bulldoze American peaceniks like Rachel Corey, or shoot Palestinian children, all in a days work for the terrorist State of Israel.

Really that simpleminded existence keeps her alive and occupied.

my species...excuse me?
Don't mind Rosie blaming the victim, that's her way of expressing the bellicosity of her innate genealogy that drives Israeli policies on a daily basis...shoot Americans, bulldoze American peaceniks like Rachel Corey, or shoot Palestinian children, all in a days work for the terrorist State of Israel.

what victim? victims of motor vehicle accidents? I always told my
kid to be VERY CAREFUL ------and even when crossing on the green ---
especially around large vehicles like trucks and buses------too many BLIND
SPOTS for them and too BIG to easily stop

"bellicosity of innate genealogy" something from your holy book---
MEIN KAMPF????

As long as Jews hate other people... any other people: It is good for my business.
Please Jew haters... keep hating. Oh and you Jews- keep the hate yourselves too. . :thup:

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours...

Mr. H.

my species...excuse me?

Speaking of Rachel Corrie, how come you never mention the armed terrorist who hid in the offices of the group Rachel Corrie was with and who later on blew himself up at Mike's Place in Tel Aviv which was owned jointly by a Christian and a Jew, wounding and killing innocent people. Among those terribly wounded was Jack Baxter, an American documentary producer. Is it your heritage that allows you to skip over that? Yes, you and Mussolini would have been the best of friends.

dredge up the liberty really? that is how you feel about the men of the uss liberty?
I happened to be in Turkey during the Liberty incident, with access to real-time global communications. Having a front row seat gave us a different perspective to the situation that always bring out almost instantly the conspiracy theorists. If I were you I would take all those allegations against Israel with a grain of salt and never let a conspiracy theorist guide my thoughts..

"If it was an accident, it was the best planned accident I've ever heard of" - USS Liberty survivor

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. [Washington Report]

The USS Liberty Cover-Up

unfortunately this kind of thing happens in war. :doubt:

usually a good place to start is asking cui bono? To whose benefit? Why on earth would Israel purposely antagonize the only country that they needed desperately to help resupply them?
It makes zero sense for israel to have done so willingly...

Accidents like this happen..they suck but they do, in ww2 we had a very well panned air bombardment set up to blow a hole in German lines, thru in air incompetence and a series of mishaps/accidents, they wound up dropping massive amounts of ordnance on our own troops, even killing a General....

Add to that the massive number of sorties each pilot was flying, fatigue, confusion, eagerness etc....*shrugs*....

Israel just happened to shoot up an American intelligence vessel in the eastern Mediteranean during a war?

come on folks, let's not be naive.

Yom Kippur War 40 Years Ago

And yet another humiliating defeat for Arabs-Moslems.

For a hateful death cult that has consistently shot itself in the foot for the last thousand years, Arabs-moslems suffer from a major inferiority complex that is humiliating. They double deal, they obstruct, and they embarrass the world as a whole by stumbling before bodies are even cold demanding they should be included in on the world stage they won't lift a finger to help create.

"If it was an accident, it was the best planned accident I've ever heard of" - USS Liberty survivor

In a signed affidavit released at a Capitol Hill news conference, retired Capt. Ward Boston said Johnson and McNamara told those heading the Navy's inquiry to "conclude that the attack was a case of 'mistaken identity' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary."

It was “one of the classic all-American cover-ups,” said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery. [Washington Report]

The USS Liberty Cover-Up

unfortunately this kind of thing happens in war. :doubt:

usually a good place to start is asking cui bono? To whose benefit? Why on earth would Israel purposely antagonize the only country that they needed desperately to help resupply them?
It makes zero sense for israel to have done so willingly...

Accidents like this happen..they suck but they do, in ww2 we had a very well panned air bombardment set up to blow a hole in German lines, thru in air incompetence and a series of mishaps/accidents, they wound up dropping massive amounts of ordnance on our own troops, even killing a General....

Add to that the massive number of sorties each pilot was flying, fatigue, confusion, eagerness etc....*shrugs*....

They wouldnt...Just a good way for the haters to spread some hate

my species...excuse me?

MEIN KAMPF????
Actually, I got it from your Torah ( read the conquest of Canaan by Joshua) and the Talmudic Scribes...Very violent scriptures, and commentaries.

Israel just happened to shoot up an American intelligence vessel in the eastern Mediteranean during a war?

right, because the US was sharing intel with the arabs...:rolleyes:

that I can't say, but we do know the USA was spying on the Israelis during the war.

Israel clearly didn't like a Gentile nation spying on them.

MEIN KAMPF????
Actually, I got it from your Torah ( read the conquest of Canaan by Joshua) and the Talmudic Scribes...Very violent scriptures, and commentaries.

You got what from the TORAH that Jesus read ? Joshua did not conquor
CANAAN -----he fought JERICHO----- What is it that the "talmudic
scribes" wrote---that so impressed you? Perhaps you should actually READ
the book-----only idiots make comments on books they never read. You do not
comment on the bible------you copy and paste the sophistry of your fellow
JIHADO NAZIS

An interesting aspect of the history presented in the bible ----is that fact that jews
were only TEMPORARILY in Egypt-----when they returned to the land of
CANAAN-----they returned to a situation which they had left------
ONGOING TRIBAL CONFLICT -----they were not strangers or invaders in the
eyes of the CAANANITE people of that time------as the islamo nazi dog
literature likes to present them. According to Jihado nazis------The land of
CANAAN was some kind of peaceful place until DA JOOOOOS returned from
Egypt. Nope---the wars described in the bible between jews and other
peoples of Canaan------were simply part of CANAANITE LIFE back then.
Of course it is presented from the JEWISH POV----just as the Odyssey presents
the TROJAN WARS from the GREEK POV gee you are dim

for that matter----just as HERODOTUS presented history and geography
from the GREEK POV

MEIN KAMPF????

JIHADO NAZIS

An interesting aspect of the history presented in the bible ----is that fact that jews

from the GREEK POV
Correct, Jericho, and Jericho is within Canaan. where they killed everything...What do you mean back then? What's changed? The names? The Scribes? They still teach chauvinism. And you Rosie, take your Meds, your mental state is showing.

Battle of Jericho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Jericho*

The Battle of Jericho is a battle in the biblical Book of Joshua, (Joshua 6:1-27) the first battle of the Israelites during their conquest of Canaan. According to the ...

Last edited:

JIHADO NAZIS

from the GREEK POV
Correct, Jericho, and Jericho is within Canaan. where they killed everything...What do you mean back then? What's changed? The names? The Scribes? They still teach chauvinism. And you Rosie, take your Meds, your mental state is showing.

The Battle of Jericho is a battle in the biblical Book of Joshua, (Joshua 6:1-27) the first battle of the Israelites during their conquest of Canaan. According to the ...
Joshua went there to take names and kick ass. He forgot his pencil.

JIHADO NAZIS

from the GREEK POV

You continue to babble peballs-----the battle of Jericho----is described in terms
very prevalent in classical literature If you attended high school----you should
have read the Odysey and the Iliad-------etc etc -----and have an idea as to the STYLE
of scriptural writers. The "conquest" of Canaan was not a concerted effort
over the course of a few years by jews. Canaan was DEVASTATED by foreign forces
over SEVERAL CENTURIES------learn some history. Both Assyria and Egypt attacked
CANAAN incessantly In fact jews were dispersed and their nation destroyed
over the course of that history-------the one issue which created jewish prodominance
PART of CANAAN----was the fact that several other nations became extinct. Some
historians note that the devastating conditions in Canaan that led to the end of
many nations----for example the "midianites" and the Philistines etc etc
included not only incessant war fare-----but famines created by climactic changes.

Of course it pays for a JIHADO nazi like you to conclude that those nations
were destroyed by DA JOOOOOS-------nope-----in fact the big destroyers
of the time were EGYPT AND THE ASSYRIAN EMPIRE. Jews survived because
of charismatic leaders like EZEKIEL and EZRA ----and "put them back
together again" after they had been devastated and organized a "RETURN"---
I know it hurts-----but live with it The MIDIANITES fell-----the PHILISTINES fell---
-----to war and famine ------jooooooos reorganized

Today DA JOOOOS are not destroying Syria-----it is the "will of allah"
The DRUIDS no longer exist------but DA JOOOOOS did not destroy them either

JIHADO NAZIS

from the GREEK POV

You continue to babble peballs-----the battle of Jericho----is described in terms
very prevalent in classical literature If you attended high school----you should
have read the Odysey and the Iliad-------etc etc -----and have an idea as to the STYLE
of scriptural writers. The "conquest" of Canaan was not a concerted effort
over the course of a few years by jews. Canaan was DEVASTATED by foreign forces
over SEVERAL CENTURIES------learn some history. Both Assyria and Egypt attacked
CANAAN incessantly In fact jews were dispersed and their nation destroyed
over the course of that history-------the one issue which created jewish prodominance
PART of CANAAN----was the fact that several other nations became extinct. Some
historians note that the devastating conditions in Canaan that led to the end of
many nations----for example the "midianites" and the Philistines etc etc
included not only incessant war fare-----but famines created by climactic changes.

Of course it pays for a JIHADO nazi like you to conclude that those nations
were destroyed by DA JOOOOOS-------nope-----in fact the big destroyers
of the time were EGYPT AND THE ASSYRIAN EMPIRE. Jews survived because
of charismatic leaders like EZEKIEL and EZRA ----and "put them back
together again" after they had been devastated and organized a "RETURN"---
I know it hurts-----but live with it The MIDIANITES fell-----the PHILISTINES fell---
-----to war and famine ------jooooooos reorganized

Today DA JOOOOS are not destroying Syria-----it is the "will of allah"
The DRUIDS no longer exist------but DA JOOOOOS did not destroy them either
I come not to praise Caesar, but to question your sanity.

right, because the US was sharing intel with the arabs...:rolleyes:

that I can't say, but we do know the USA was spying on the Israelis during the war.

Israel clearly didn't like a Gentile nation spying on them.

you know what, I am just going to come out and say it;...you're a fucking loon....:rolleyes:

sorry all.....some things well, they just have to be said...:doubt:

Forum List

Back