Sex Battalion: What is this?

It's not true, the pro government Syrian media is trying to spread rumors girls come to Syria to have relations with rebels.

Most rebels have wives there, and already have wives. This picture could be from any female mosque in the Muslim world and they will claim this and that.

It's not true although even it being imaginary still turns on some people.

Beware of rumors and propaganda around this conflict...

Assad Regime Wages PR Campaign to Discredit Rebels - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Sex sells. And al-Qaida is eager to grab attention. But the combination of the two -- sex jihad -- is simply irresistible. Scores of young women are reportedly offering themselves to jihadists, according to one of the latest horror news stories coming out of Syria. A sheik from Saudi Arabia has allegedly issued a fatwa that allows teenage girls to provide relief to sexually frustrated fighters.

ANZEIGE

In late September, 16-year-old Rawan Qadah appeared on Syrian TV and gave a detailed account of how she had to sexually satisfy a radical insurgent. After the Tunisian interior minister stated that young women from his country were traveling to Syria for sex jihad -- and having sex with 20, 30 and even up to 100 rebels -- the story started to make headlines in Germany, as well. In Germany, the websites of the mass circulation Bild newspaper and Focus magazine have titillated readers with articles about this supposed "bizarre practice."

In the wake of the poison gas massacre on Aug. 21, the regime in Damascus has launched a major PR offensive. Beyond the official line of propaganda, though, there is a second campaign: a secret and elaborately staged effort to sow doubt and confusion -- and divert attention away from the Syrian government's own crimes. Like many of these bogus news stories, the sex jihad tales aim to convince supporters at home and critics abroad of the rebels' monstrous depravity.

No other leader in the region -- not Saddam Hussein in Iraq, nor Moammar Gadhafi in Libya -- has relied as heavily on propaganda as Assad. His PR teams and state media are churning out a steady stream of partially or completely fabricated new stories about acts of terror against Christians, al-Qaeda's rise to power and the imminent destabilization of the entire region. These stories are circulated by Russian and Iranian broadcasters, as well as Christian networks, and are eventually picked up by Western media.

One prime example is the legend of orgies with terrorists: The 16-year-old presented on state TV comes from a prominent oppositional family in Daraa. When the regime failed to capture her father, she was abducted by security forces on her way home from school in November 2012. During the same TV program, a second woman confessed that she had submitted to group sex with the fanatical Al-Nusra Front. According to her family, though, she was arrested at the University of Damascus while protesting against Assad. Both young women are still missing. Their families say that they were forced to make the televised statements -- and that the allegation of sex jihad is a lie.

An alleged Tunisian sex jihadist also dismissed the stories when she was contacted by Arab media: "All lies!", she said. She admitted that she had been to Syria, but as a nurse. She says she is married and has since fled to Jordan.

Two human rights organizations have been trying to substantiate the sex jihad stories, but have so far come up empty-handed. It appears that the Tunisian interior minister had other motives for jumping on this rumor: Hundreds of Islamists have left his country and traveled to Syria, and he is apparently trying to stem the tide by discrediting these fighters. Furthermore, Sheikh Mohammad al-Arifi, the man who is allegedly behind the sex jihad fatwa, denies everything. "No person in their right mind would approve of such a thing," he says.

I think there is Propaganda on both sides being flung out.

The same is true about Iran.

For example, the other day someone was citing what looked like a website focusing on human rights abuses in Iran, by what appeared to be persons committed to human rights and equality for all people under intl law. I was almost sold on it, until I saw an article strongly supporting US strikes in Syria.Then, I realized it was first and foremost a propaganda cite. They use the human rights abuses to demonize and draw support for regime change, they care nothing about the people.

Last edited:
I think there is Propanda on both sides being flung out.

For example, the other day someone was citing what looked like a website focusing on human rights abuses in Iran, by what appeared to be persons committed to human rights and equality for all people under intl law. I was almost sold on it, until I saw an article strongly supporting US strikes in Syria.Then, I realized it was first and foremost a propaganda cite. They use the human rights abuses to demonize and draw support for regime change, they care nothing about the people.

re-read your post,, sherri. It makes little sense. and there are errors
of word usage. The fact that an article appears with which you disagree---
on any site-----does not make that site entirely merely a "propaganda" site.
There are people who do truly believe that the US should or should have taken
steps against persons like Khadaffy, Sadaam Hussein, mass murderer papa
assad and murderer baby assad and mass murderer Idi Amin and
Adolf abu ali--------and in all cases such people were called "war mongers by
people like you" Such people are often comitted to HUMAN RIGHTS

how does a "lawyer" get so messed up on "cite" and "site"???

There are 2 ways to provide sexual services to the fighters of allah in Syria.

The first one as you mentioned, the Arab women from all over the region being used in this so called "sex jihad" as the Tunisian minister complains to the world media in here Tunisian Women Go on ?Sex Jihad? to Syria, Minister Says | TIME.com

The second is, the fighters of allah can just walk into any Syrian house, take the wife, get an imam to declare them husband and wife, have his fun for an hour or two, than have the same imam waiting for him to get done with the woman, process the divorce.

And all this is very legit in the eyes of allah.

And the worst part, it really is. I mean these people are not trying to bend or distort a religion to fit in their needs, islam is already very suitable for whatever they are planing to do with the woman in their domain. They can take them as sex slaves, they can even trade them, and this just doesn't make them any less muslim than any other you see on this board claiming islam is not what you think it is.

Islam is exactly what you think it is. It is the enabler to all this bloodshed and destruction. Arabs are not the biggest fuckups on the face of this planet because of their genetics or the their skin color, or their language, it is because of their religion. This is a very simple and obvious fact.

^^^

No it isn't, stop spreading misinformation. The speigel article went over how this rumor circulated and how there is no evidence of it.

Get a life Muslim hating twat.

I think there is Propanda on both sides being flung out.

re-read your post,, sherri. It makes little sense. and there are errors
of word usage. The fact that an article appears with which you disagree---
on any site-----does not make that site entirely merely a "propaganda" site.
There are people who do truly believe that the US should or should have taken
steps against persons like Khadaffy, Sadaam Hussein, mass murderer papa
assad and murderer baby assad and mass murderer Idi Amin and
Adolf abu ali--------and in all cases such people were called "war mongers by
people like you" Such people are often comitted to HUMAN RIGHTS

how does a "lawyer" get so messed up on "cite" and "site"???

Let me try to clarify this, because I felt so strongly about what I was reading that I even sent an email to the persons maintaining the website.

We have international law and human rights identified in treaties. They make both acts of aggression and human rights abuses unlawful. An organization that claims they respect intl law will be consistent and oppose both unlawful acts of aggression and unlawful human rights abuses. The site I was on was not consistent in doing this, thus exposing they had an agenda and were an organization I should be wary of.

Years ago, there were Pro Shah sites, maintained by people who wanted the Shahs son in power in Iran, who did the same thing. Their stories lacked credibility, too, because they had an agenda.

Cite, ie citation is a different word than site. Cite is used because legal cases are referenced by citations. Cite your source, means provide a link on the internet.

Last edited:
^^^

No it isn't, stop spreading misinformation. The speigel article went over how this rumor circulated and how there is no evidence of it.

Well how about these sex slaves? By the way, since you are calling someone a twat, how about calling Frau Sherri a Jew hating twat since it is obvious that she needs to get a life, or is that too much to expect you to do.

Turkey: NGO; over 100,000 sex slaves, half are children - General news - ANSAMed.it

^^^

Well how about these sex slaves? By the way, since you are calling someone a twat, how about calling Frau Sherri a Jew hating twat since it is obvious that she needs to get a life, or is that too much to expect you to do.

Turkey: NGO; over 100,000 sex slaves, half are children - General news - ANSAMed.it

If the world was in my control I would solve sex trafficking everywhere I could. Starting right here in the US.

I think there is Propaganda on both sides being flung out.

Very amusing! If the l'il sherriliar could tell the truth, people are supporting strikes on Baby Assad the Butcher's military bases - not strikes on 'Syria'.

The ones who care nothing about the Syrian people are the Assad dynasty and its toadies - of which the l'il sherrithing is evidently one.

^^^

If the world was in my control I would solve sex trafficking everywhere I could. Starting right here in the US.
Why not stop it in the Saudi Arabia where young Pakistani girls are imported for Muslim holidays? After all, that is where your religion originated so I would think you would want to first make that country pure if you controlled the world.

Forum List

Back