Yom Kippur War 40 Years Ago

If it wasn't for Nixon kissing Zionist ass, Israel would have been destroyed in 1973.

He saved Israel and yet they barely pay him any courtesy.

Its also worth looking now, at whats being winded back with our fumbling FP; by the time Kissinger got done, we had supplanted the USSR in Egypt & greater pan arab region, and with an aware, pragmatic and visionary Egyptian leader in Sadat, soon, real peace between the 2 came and was cemented for 40 years....

Let it be said and acknowledged; the Egyptians fought very well, it was no cake walk for Israel, at all and in the overall scheme of things, that was what helped lead to the peace.

If it wasn't for Nixon kissing Zionist ass, Israel would have been destroyed in 1973.

He saved Israel and yet they barely pay him any courtesy.

If ...if...if the bear wouldn't have stopped to take a crap the dogs wouldn't have caught him.

are you saying Nixon didn't save Israel's ass?

Abba Eban thinks he did.

Really? At this point what difference does it make? We supplied the Israeli's, the Russians supplied the Arabs. The Egyptians stopped to take a crap and got their asses kicked. Get over it already.

Really? At this point what difference does it make? We supplied the Israeli's, the Russians supplied the Arabs. The Egyptians stopped to take a crap and got their asses kicked. Get over it already.

You want ME to get over it?

Dude, I'm not the ass who started this thread.

You want ME to get over it?

Dude, I'm not the ass who started this thread.

And I started it just so you could come in and celebrate with us! :banana::mm:

Forum List

Back