Yikes, sky dad...morals are absolute, though

You are the one repeating your questions about deformed babies, kangaroos, what existed before the B.B. and the written NT manuscripts, Taz.

If I am repeating myself it is only because you ask the same questions over and over again.

BTW that was only a partial list of your nonsensical questions.
At least you agree that repeating nonsense won't change anything. So please stop, ok? :biggrin:
While it may be true that a lie told often enough gets believed it doesn’t alter the truth. The beauty of truth is that it eventually wins out because error cannot stand. Eventually error fails.
That's why nobody believes that the bible is factual.
And yet it still stands.

Throwing the baby out with the bathwater is not a sound strategy.
Serious science doesn't use it as a textbook.
But moral beings do.

At least you agree that repeating nonsense won't change anything. So please stop, ok? :biggrin:
While it may be true that a lie told often enough gets believed it doesn’t alter the truth. The beauty of truth is that it eventually wins out because error cannot stand. Eventually error fails.
And yet it still stands.

But moral beings do.
The one's who like to read about god drowning nearly everyone, even babies?

And yet it still stands.

But moral beings do.
That didn't happen. You need to believe it happened.

And yet it still stands.

But moral beings do.
It's a story in the bible that your moral beings enjoy reading. I never said it happened, of course it never happened, but that doesn't stop people from enjoying it with all their heart.

And yet it still stands.

But moral beings do.
It's a story in the bible that your moral beings enjoy reading. I never said it happened, of course it never happened, but that doesn't stop people from enjoying it with all their heart.
That's kind of sad that you enjoy disparaging people, Taz. It doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

It also doesn't stop people from understanding the wisdom contained in the Bible which was handed down by ancient man.

But moral beings do.
That's kind of sad that you enjoy disparaging people, Taz. It doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

It also doesn't stop people from understanding the wisdom contained in the Bible which was handed down by ancient man.
You disparage me all the time, you were probably brought up by anal retentive people.

But moral beings do.

You disparage me all the time, you were probably brought up by anal retentive people.
No. You only think I do. I am quite patient with you.

Forum List

Back