"If you ask anything in My name, I will do it." John 14:14 .... What an awesome promise

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
"If you ask anything in My name, I will do it." John 14:14 .... What an awesome promise

"12 Truly, truly I say to you, he who believes in Me will do the works that I do also. And he will do greater works than these, because I am going to My Father". John 14:12 .....More awesome information

22 Therefore you now have sorrow. But I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
23 On that day you will ask Me nothing. Truly, truly I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give it to you.
24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 15

I've asked Jesus that He will see to it that a Globalist minion hit squad will come to my home (south of Uttaradit Thailand) and shoot me in the chest then behead me and leave ... leaving my body and head at my home.
Then have me sitting in my swing perfectly healthy when a few days later my family returns from having my body cremated at the local temple.

21 From that time on, Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised on the third day.
22 Then Peter took Him and began rebuking Him, saying, “Far be it from You, Lord! This shall not happen to You.”
23 But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things that are of God, but those that are of men.” Matt 16

I've asked Jesus that He will see to it that a Globalist minion hit squad will come to my home (south of Uttaradit Thailand) and shoot me in the chest then behead me and leave ... leaving my body and head at my home.
Then have me sitting in my swing perfectly healthy when a few days later my family returns from having my body cremated at the local temple.

It seems you skipped a lesson: The second commandment states we should not test God.

Have you considered asking for help in advancing an even healthier relationship with your family and friends than you have now? How many little things in your relationships have you let die? Perhaps pray for Christ's help in resurrecting what is dead within you back to life?

It seems you skipped a lesson: The second commandment states we should not test God.

Have you considered asking for help in advancing an even healthier relationship with your family and friends than you have now? How many little things in your relationships have you let die? Perhaps pray for Christ's help in resurrecting what is dead within you back to life?
Yep. No tests, no accountability for that motherfucker.

"12 Truly, truly I say to you, he who believes in Me will do the works that I do also. And he will do greater works than these, because I am going to My Father". John 14:12 .....More awesome information

22 Therefore you now have sorrow. But I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
23 On that day you will ask Me nothing. Truly, truly I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give it to you.
24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. John 15

21 From that time on, Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised on the third day.
22 Then Peter took Him and began rebuking Him, saying, “Far be it from You, Lord! This shall not happen to You.”
23 But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things that are of God, but those that are of men.” Matt 16
Jesus preached the kingdom. His entire ministry was the kingdom of heaven.

The things we ask in Jesus' name are things that advance the kingdom, not this bizarre nonsense.

I've asked Jesus that He will see to it that a Globalist minion hit squad will come to my home (south of Uttaradit Thailand)
and shoot me in the chest then behead me and leave ... leaving my body and head at my home.

Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.John 16:24
So I'm asking
for Jesus to arrange something that will result in many who right now have no faith in Jesus coming to have faith in Jesus.

It's not like I'm holding a loaded pistol to my chest and saying "Jesus, I'm going to pull the trigger and I'm counting on you to keep the bullet from entering my chest"
Due to what I've been distributing for some 45 years being on a Globalist minion hit list is perfectly plausible.

Have you considered asking for help in advancing an even healthier relationship with your family and friends than you have now? ............

You mean like Jesus had with Peter and His blood family that Jesus had put on the back burner after being empowered and beginning His public ministry ?

When His family heard of it, they went out to seize Him, for they said, “He is beside Himself.” Mark 3:21

21 From that time on, Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised on the third day.22 Then Peter took Him and began rebuking Him, saying, “Far be it from You, Lord! This shall not happen to You.”
23 But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things that are of God, but those that are of men.”

So I'm asking for Jesus to arrange something that will result in many who right now have no faith in Jesus coming to have faith in Jesus.

Who are you working with to have faith in Jesus? How are you modeling to them your own faith in Jesus?

So I'm asking for Jesus to arrange something that will result
in many who right now have no faith in Jesus coming to have faith in Jesus.

Who are you working with to have faith in Jesus? How are you modeling to them your own faith in Jesus?

Regarding "modeling to them my own faith in Jesus" .... I'm not going to try to list the times and ways I've born witness over the years.
I'm nearly 70. I have lived in rural village in Thailand for 16 years. My wife and all my 'in-law' family and neighbors are of Buddhist culture.

Along with others sprinkled out all over the world, I await empowerment/confirmation. See Isaiah 40:31

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.1 Corinthians 4:20

I will be among those Jesus will use to transform Thailand into His "burning bush" nation (emanating truth and indestructible).
As Western Civ "Christianity" goes down, Jesus will cause a fresh "Christianity" to emerge with epicenter on the other side of the world.
A fresh Christianity not infected with Trinitarianism.

Following is coming to Thailand .... and will affect everyone in the world.
"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light;
those who dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them the light has shined" Isaiah 9:2

Being resurrected after being crucified was a major confirmation .....
Being resurrected after being shot and beheaded will be a major confirmation .....

As Western Civ "Christianity" goes down, Jesus will cause a fresh "Christianity" to emerge with epicenter on the other side of the world.

A fresh Christianity not infected with Trinitarianism.

Are you predicting Western civilization will go down? Or, are you predicting Christianity will go down?

What is "A fresh Christianity?"

What portion of God will be done away with? Trinity says that God is Creator; God is Word; and God is Spirit. What part of Trinity is God not?

As Western Civ "Christianity" goes down, Jesus will cause a fresh "Christianity" to emerge with epicenter on the other side of the world. A fresh Christianity not infected with Trinitarianism.

Are you predicting Western civilization will go down?

Yes. The current world order will soon end and the NWO will soon begin.

Or, are you predicting Christianity will go down?

See Isaiah 40:31.
People with faith in Jesus will be sprinkled out all over the world, but the conglomeration of modern christianish cults commonly known a organized christianish religion is going down.
What is "A fresh Christianity?"

Bring into being scads new believers in Jesus. People who won’t carry the baggage of the man made doctrines that now infest the many modern cults of what is commonly called organized christianish religion.

What portion of God will be done away with? Trinity says that God is Creator; God is Word; and God is Spirit. What part of Trinity is God not?

For starters, see and heed John 17:3

Yes. The current world order will soon end and the NWO will soon begin.

Bring into being scads new believers in Jesus. People who won’t carry the baggage of the man made doctrines that now infest the many modern cults of what is commonly called organized christianish religion.

1. The world is ever changing, ever renewing itself. That New World Order took place six thousand years ago, two thousand years ago, one thousand years ago, one hundred years ago, fifty years ago, ten years ago, last year.

2. Where will these scads of new believers come from?

3. John 17:3-5 - Now this is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do. Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.

I don't see anything here that disproves the Trinity.

How can any adult believe this nonsense?

For those who believe, every story is different. Probably one thing believers have in common is that human beings are made up of body, mind, and spirit. We take care of our bodies, we educate our minds, and we expand our spirits--or reach out with them.

For those who believe, every story is different. Probably one thing believers have in common is that human beings are made up of body, mind, and spirit. We take care of our bodies, we educate our minds, and we expand our spirits--or reach out with them.
Okay, but any serious test of this idea shows it is certainly false. I don't see how any of what you said should compel someone to believe something in the face of the evidence against it.

Okay, but any serious test of this idea shows it is certainly false. I don't see how any of what you said should compel someone to believe something in the face of the evidence against it.
What evidence do you have against the spiritual?

None, nor did I make a claim even resembling that overly general statement. Ding, you are the champion of dishonest discourse. And you know it. It is kind of annoying,... are you auditioning for an AM radio program?

None, nor did I make a claim even resembling that overly general statement. Ding, you are the champion of dishonest discourse. And you know it. It is kind of annoying,... are you auditioning for an AM radio program?
You literally said "I don't see how any of what you said should compel someone to believe something in the face of the evidence against it."

So I naturally asked what evidence you had against it. How was that dishonest? Isn't your evading your statement dishonest?

So let me ask again, what evidence do you have against it?

As an adult, have you tried the walk by faith?

Yes. The current world order will soon end and the NWO will soon begin.Bring into being scads new believers in Jesus.
People who won’t carry the baggage of the man made doctrines that now infest the many modern cults of what is commonly called organized christianish religion.
1. The world is ever changing, ever renewing itself.
That New World Order took place six thousand years ago, two thousand years ago, one thousand years ago,
one hundred years ago, fifty years ago, ten years ago, last year.

The NWO during which the Revelation predicted cashless One World Government the Beast will reign over for 3.5 years has not yet come into being.

2. Where will these scads of new believers come from?

From the many nonChristians sprinkled out all over the world. Due to Isaiah 40:31 coming to pass.

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power. 1 Corinthians 4:20

3. John 17:3-5 - Now this is eternal life, that they should know you, the only true God and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.
I glorified you on earth by accomplishing the work that you gave me to do.
Now glorify me, Father, with you, with the glory that I had with you before the world began.

I don't see anything here that disproves the Trinity.

The newly converted will quickly learn that Trinitarian doctine is a major doctrine of demons.
Trinitarian doctrine's main carrier is the Great Whore in Rome and her family of Prot cults.

Forum List

Back