Yikes, sky dad...morals are absolute, though

You're deluded self is not proof. :lol:
But I am proof, Taz. 100% proof.
So you can't prove that Jesus performed any miracles. Got it. So all those miracles in the NT, all made up. Got it.
The proof you seek is in the +24,000 written manuscripts which detail his works.

God is mystery that is meant to be experienced.
Copying isn’t proof.
Sure it.
So if I copy the story of Santa Claus he becomes real?

But I am proof, Taz. 100% proof.
So you can't prove that Jesus performed any miracles. Got it. So all those miracles in the NT, all made up. Got it.
The proof you seek is in the +24,000 written manuscripts which detail his works.

Copying isn’t proof.
Sure it.
Probably not. But in the case of Christ it wasn't one person copying it and it wasn't just one thing that was being copying.

Of course the final test would be if you copied a story of Santa and tried experiencing him. Since Santa isn't real, you wouldn't be getting any presents. Christ is real, and if you seek him, you will get presents. Lots and lots of presents.

Copying isn’t proof.
Sure it.
Probably not. But in the case of Christ it wasn't one person copying it and it wasn't just one thing that was being copying.

Of course the final test would be if you copied a story of Santa and tried experiencing him. Since Santa isn't real, you wouldn't be getting any presents. Christ is real, and if you seek him, you will get presents. Lots and lots of presents.
Kids experience Santa every year and thinks he's real, WAY more than 24,000. Which makes you wrong. Again.

Christ is real and will give you lots of presents? What kind of messed up tree goes with that nonsense? :biggrin:

Copying isn’t proof.
Sure it.

Kids experience Santa every year and thinks he's real, WAY more than 24,000. Which makes you wrong. Again.

Christ is real and will give you lots of presents? What kind of messed up tree goes with that nonsense? :biggrin:
Except with Christ they detailed all of the miracles he performed, his crucifixion and resurrection. It really did happen.

Copying isn’t proof.
Sure it.

Except with Christ they detailed all of the miracles he performed, his crucifixion and resurrection. It really did happen.
Written by people several generations after the facts by people who didn't witness anything. And nobody has been able to prove otherwise.

Written by people several generations after the facts by people who didn't witness anything. And nobody has been able to prove otherwise.
No, not several generations. 25 years. History is recorded by people who witnessed it, Taz.

Were you expecting to be able to witness it 2000 years before you existed?

Can you disprove it?

No, not several generations. 25 years. History is recorded by people who witnessed it, Taz.

Can you disprove it?
Carbon dating places the earliest fragment to several generations after the facts. Most of it is dated as even more recent. And even if you don't accept carbon dating, there's really no proof as to when the stories were written.

Can you disprove it?
Carbon dating places the earliest fragment to several generations after the facts. Most of it is dated as even more recent. And even if you don't accept carbon dating, there's really no proof as to when the stories were written.
Wrong.

Dates established by radiocarbon dating can present a range of 10 to over 100 years. Similarly, dates established by paleography can present a range of 25 to over 125 years.[25]

Biblical manuscript - Wikipedia

The reality is that no other historical event in antiquity comes close in the number, accuracy or timing of the recordings, Taz. Deal with it.

Can you disprove it?
Now disprove it didn't happen.

Where is your proof!

upload_2018-7-11_16-2-56.png

The Earliest New Testament Manuscripts

Can you disprove it?
Wrong.

Dates established by radiocarbon dating can present a range of 10 to over 100 years. Similarly, dates established by paleography can present a range of 25 to over 125 years.[25]

The reality is that no other historical event in antiquity comes close in the number, accuracy or timing of the recordings, Taz. Deal with it.
You still can’t prove anything. Too bad for you.

Can you disprove it?

Where is your proof!
Seriously? That old saw?

Can you disprove it?
Wrong.

Don't be silly. You are the one who has no proof that Jesus did not perform miracles, suffered death and was resurrected. I have 24,000 manuscripts that say he did.

Can you disprove it?

Where is your proof!
Seriously? That old saw?
Yes, because I have evidence. You have none.

Can you disprove it?
Wrong.

Don't be silly. You are the one who has no proof that Jesus did not perform miracles, suffered death and was resurrected. I have 24,000 manuscripts that say he did.
You have no proof Jesus wasn’t gay and blew all his disciples. We’re even. :biggrin:

Can you disprove it?
Wrong.

You have no proof Jesus wasn’t gay and blew all his disciples. We’re even. :biggrin:
Do you have proof that he did?

Because I have 24,000 manuscripts that were based upon eye witness accounts that he performed miracles and was resurrected from the dead.

Wrong.

Because I have 24,000 manuscripts that were based upon eye witness accounts that he performed miracles and was resurrected from the dead.
You have hearsay just like I do.

Wrong.

No. I have written evidence from eye witnesses. Same exact thing that all ancient history is based upon.

No. I have written evidence from eye witnesses. Same exact thing that all ancient history is based upon.
You can’t prove that the writers witnessed anything.

Forum List

Back