Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

Other countries don't have this problem at all. You value life so little?

Numerous other countries have far higher rates of violent crime than we have in the United States. Without guns, how does that happen?

What ds that have to do with us being the leader in accidental firearm deaths? Lots of countries without guns have much lower violent crime rates also.

save+lives+keep+civilians+armed.jpg

Indeed, and other countries are at the mercy of their governments.

As if you aren't.

"I" as an individual may be. Americans as a people are not.

Count on your fingers the number of gun owners vs. total military personnel, personnel who would stand down should any untoward orders be issued concerning firearms confiscation.

After all, they got mamas at home with guns. They'd get slapped silly and sent to bed with no dinner. Cops too. They have to live in the neighborhood.

Get smart, eh?

Like the guys in Oregon? Funny.

Who?

The guys with the guns in the Oregon standoff. You know the guys that are either dead or in jail.

Oh, those guys. Well, there are idiots everywhere. Their fight was probably legit, but their methods and timing just fucking stupid.

What does that have to do with anyone else's guns?

As if you aren't.

Count on your fingers the number of gun owners vs. total military personnel, personnel who would stand down should any untoward orders be issued concerning firearms confiscation.

After all, they got mamas at home with guns. They'd get slapped silly and sent to bed with no dinner. Cops too. They have to live in the neighborhood.

Get smart, eh?

Who?

The guys with the guns in the Oregon standoff. You know the guys that are either dead or in jail.

Oh, those guys. Well, there are idiots everywhere. Their fight was probably legit, but their methods and timing just fucking stupid.

We are as much at the mercy of our government as everywhere else.

The NRA has been on top of the issue of gun safety and children for decades. The Eddie Eagle program is not federally sanctioned and relies on private support to educate children on the basics of gun safety. Meanwhile the federal government teaches kids how to put a freaking condom on a cucumber while a potential thousand innocent citizens will be murdered by street gangs in democrat dominated Chicago this year.

Please share some examples of them being stopped by a civilian. Recent ones please.
As soon as you tell me what new laws would prevent accidental shootings... Lol

You have no support for your silly picture? I'm not surprised. Try to stick to real facts.
As do you on preventing accidental shootings... Lol

I have been. You however have been shown to not be.

Get smart, eh?

Who?

No. We are not.

The NRA has been on top of the issue of gun safety and children for decades. The Eddie Eagle program is not federally sanctioned and relies on private support to educate children on the basics of gun safety. Meanwhile the federal government teaches kids how to put a freaking condom on a cucumber while a potential thousand innocent citizens will be murdered by street gangs in democrat dominated Chicago this year.

Sure they have. They have been busy trying to sell more and more guns. Something tells me more guns adds to the problem.

Who?

No. We are not.

That is what the guys in Oregon said. Now they are all either in jail or dead.

Crime goes down through policing.
Police show up after the crime has been committed... I just soon preventing the crime before it happens...

No they arrest criminals and put them in jail. That stops crime. You are doing nothing to lower crime.

and on the street, on bail, before the cop finishes his paperwork

We have the fullest jails in the world.

And yet crime continues. Why is that?

Because in many states, they continue to pass laws penalizing law-abiding citizens rather than criminals.

No. We are not.

That is what the guys in Oregon said. Now they are all either in jail or dead.

A general Executive order for gun confiscation would put numbers in the streets that no state or federal government action could handle.

Forum List

Back