Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

That is what the guys in Oregon said. Now they are all either in jail or dead.

A general Executive order for gun confiscation would put numbers in the streets that no state or federal government action could handle.

Who is going to confiscate anything? You greatly exaggerate how much fight would really be put up. The people crazy enough to do that are a small minority and they would end up like the guys did in Oregon.

Wow...the do do would hit the fan. If you don't believe that, your happy meal is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

First it wouldn't happen. Nobody is going to confiscate guns. Second you are very wrong. Very little would happen. A few crazy would make a stand like those guys in Oregon and they would get no support.
Washington.jpg

Interesting. Our military are the best we have. While they could run over the gun nuts without and problem, they never would.

That is what the guys in Oregon said. Now they are all either in jail or dead.

A general Executive order for gun confiscation would put numbers in the streets that no state or federal government action could handle.

Who is going to confiscate anything? You greatly exaggerate how much fight would really be put up. The people crazy enough to do that are a small minority and they would end up like the guys did in Oregon.

Wow...the do do would hit the fan. If you don't believe that, your happy meal is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

First it wouldn't happen. Nobody is going to confiscate guns. Second you are very wrong. Very little would happen. A few crazy would make a stand like those guys in Oregon and they would get no support.

I see you come from another planet. Enjoy your visit.

I give you the Oregon morons. What support you have for your claim?

See the OP. Who's life was the gun saving?
You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

Smart guns would do a lot to stop them.
How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.
Only dumb people would want to be involved with a so called "smart" gun...
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Good for you. That doesn't change that it would have avoided this accident.

Washington.jpg

Interesting. Our military are the best we have. While they could run over the gun nuts without and problem, they never would.
The vast majority of my customers are military and police, they would never back a fucking piece of shit federal government… LOL

Other countries don't have this problem at all. You value life so little?
Do tell us what new law would solve this?

Well it seems to be a unique problem to the US. What are other countries doing?
More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Crime goes down through policing.

Really? Crime is dropping in Chicago? Or Detroit? You're full of crapola dude. Just sayin...

You really don't believe crime goes down through policing? Now that is a special kind of stupid.

You still have yet to let us know what new laws would prevent accidental shootings??

How is that?

Well a 2 year old isn't going to enter the code to fire the gun. Or have the correct hand signature to activate it. Had the gun in the car been a smart gun the woman would still be alive despite all the mistakes she made.
I have a fingerprint readers on my iPads/Samsung s7 it doesn't work worth a shit. The last place I would want shit technology would be on my firearms… LOL

Who says it would avoid an accident… Dumbass
Lol

How is that?

Lol

I just did dumbass. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.

Do tell us what new law would solve this?

More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Really? Crime is dropping in Chicago? Or Detroit? You're full of crapola dude. Just sayin...

You really don't believe crime goes down through policing? Now that is a special kind of stupid.

Evidence shows that to not be the case. If it were the clear methodology to halt crime would be to increase the powers and numbers of cops. We are seeing the exact opposite of that going on. Where there are fewer police, but higher numbers of armed civilians there is significantly lower crime. How do you explain that fact?

How is that?

"What if I'm wearing gloves at the time?"

How is that?

Lol

I just did dumbass. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.

The oldest rule in gun handling is "safety's ALWAYS fail". Learn it and live.

How is that?

Lol

I've looked at so called smart guns first hand, being a firearms dealer.
I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

1776, and 100,000,000+ civilian gun owners who insist the Constitution overrules the politicians..

Evidence shows that to not be the case. If it were the clear methodology to halt crime would be to increase the powers and numbers of cops. We are seeing the exact opposite of that going on. Where there are fewer police, but higher numbers of armed civilians there is significantly lower crime. How do you explain that fact?

Please link to anything supporting your wild claim.

1776, and 100,000,000+ civilian gun owners who insist the Constitution overrules the politicians..

Funny. There aren't that many gun owners. And those that are aren't all crazy. I own guns and wouldn't be participating. You have any real support?

As soon as you tell me what new laws would prevent accidental shootings... Lol

You have no support for your silly picture? I'm not surprised. Try to stick to real facts.
Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives | Section 8: Arm Yourself With The Facts | Just For Skeptics

Really? Specifically, how would "smart guns" save lives? If you have a fingerprint ID scanner for your computer, how often does it malfunction? I teach pre and post licensing courses for sales associates and brokers. Each time they must be fingerprinted. Now the real estate commission requires the electronic method of fingerprints. Not unlike CSI or another show. In the past, we had a company come to the school to take the fingerprints. Some, would not show up on the machine. Others came back saying the prints were not acceptable. This isn't just the one company, it results from all companies. How would that work when you NEEDED, REALLY NEEDED the gun...and your hands were dirty?

Lol

I've looked at so called smart guns first hand, being a firearms dealer.
I would never sell such a piece of shit item… They could never be counted on. LOL

Good for you. Tell me how a 2 year old would have accidently fired a smart gun.

You have no support for your silly picture? I'm not surprised. Try to stick to real facts.
Fact Sheet: Guns Save Lives | Section 8: Arm Yourself With The Facts | Just For Skeptics

fReally? Specifically, how would "smart guns" save lives? If you have a fingerprint ID scanner for your computer, how often does it malfunction? I teach pre and post licensing courses for sales associates and brokers. Each time they must be fingerprinted. Now the real estate commission requires the electronic method of fingerprints. Not unlike CSI or another show. In the past, we had a company come to the school to take the fingerprints. Some, would not show up on the machine. Others came back saying the prints were not acceptable. This isn't just the one company, it results from all companies. How would that work when you NEEDED, REALLY NEEDED the gun...and your hands were dirty?

I have never really need a gun, most people haven't. The mother in the OP really needed a smart gun.

Forum List

Back