Ouch: Body cam of GA cops shooting domestic violence suspect

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
1 injured in officer-involved shooting in Oconee County

I'm loving these body cams. It's starting to show what cops are up against. Domestic violence suspect....appears to be white trash redneck....assaulted his wife and when cops tried to go talk/arrest him...he points a gun at them and they shoot him.

He says "You shot me!!"

Cop responds "Yep. Don't point a fucking gun at us." Haha.

Shows ya bow quickly things go from calm and routine to "OH SHIT"......1 or 2 seconds to make a life or death choice.

Then....the media gets a year to pick it apart and liberals get to blanketly demonize them.

1 injured in officer-involved shooting in Oconee County

I'm loving these body cams. It's starting to show what cops are up against. Domestic violence suspect....appears to be white trash redneck....assaulted his wife and when cops tried to go talk/arrest him...he points a gun at them and they shoot him.

He says "You shot me!!"

Cop responds "Yep. Don't point a fucking gun at us." Haha.

Shows ya bow quickly things go from calm and routine to "OH SHIT"......1 or 2 seconds to make a life or death choice.

Then....the media gets a year to pick it apart and liberals get to blanketly demonize them.

Yo, he is White, no Al Sharpton on the scene!!!

"GTP"

Body cams are exposing thugs on both sides of the badge. Money well spent.

I am in full agreement that body cams are for better than worse in determining what happened.

It keeps cops honest,and the perps if they notice the cam may not resist.

The good thing is body cams are gonna prove how tiny a % of the cops are bad. For every 1 bad video 1000s of good ones will exist. Now....the media of course will focus on that 1. But the truth will be out there.

The good thing is body cams are gonna prove how tiny a % of the cops are bad. For every 1 bad video 1000s of good ones will exist. Now....the media of course will focus on that 1. But the truth will be out there.

Nobody wants to bother good cops. They need and deserve all the encouragement they get. The bad ones and the other bad ones who cover for them are causing the problems

Forum List

Back