Yet Another Toddler Accidentally Shot And Killed His Mother

300 million guns and 265 accidental child,shooting incidents. And this is worthy of comment because.............?

Because we have 265 more than any other civilized country and life is precious.

Accidental killings, homicide and suicide all should be a separate categories, putting them all together as gun violence is lying.
Firearms violence is a non-issue in this country, criminal behavior is though.

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

Everytown?

If they say 69 incidents, the true number is very likely to be 20 or less.

Why would you doubt it? Seems like we hear about these stories regularly. The story of the gun activist woman being shot in the back by her child while driving is still really fresh.
Gun enthusiast mom shot in back by 4yo son

Because I've seen the way they have padded other reports.

I trust them as far as I could throw Bloombergs armed security patrol

You think they are finding dead people and then shooting the bodies just to pad their numbers?

\They came out with a list of school shootings a while back, listed a high number.

after the list was checked, some of those 'school shootings' happened long after the school was closed, some were gang activity, and some were cops chasing perps across an athletic field.
Per FBI reports

Saw where 2 people were shot 2 blocks north of OSU last night/early this morning.

Neither were students.

But I have little doubt they will be added to one of Bloomburg/Everytown school shooting lists

69 deaths like this out of a population of about 330 million if you count illegal aliens and only 69 deaths is doing pretty good in my opinion .

Other countries don't have this problem at all. You value life so little?

No, we just value truthful facts, which clearly you don't.

You base that on what?

The fact that you continuously use reports from a known lying organization. Facts in evidence are clear. You use lies to facilitate your propaganda.

Do tell us what new law would solve this?

Well it seems to be a unique problem to the US. What are other countries doing?
More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

You base that on what?

The fact that you continuously use reports from a known lying organization. Facts in evidence are clear. You use lies to facilitate your propaganda.

All the stories I have linked actually happened. You seem to be in denial of the facts.

More repetitive laws mean less freedom and more crime, I'll let you in on something... criminals don't obey laws that's why they are called criminals... Lol

Crime goes down through policing.

Police show up after the crime has been committed... I just soon preventing the crime before it happens...

Yup

South Side of Chicago is a veritable paradise

Forum List

Back