Yet another Palestinian division

naw... it's not plural after scraping half of that union into a post-oven urn. Carbon dust counts about as little as da jooos do. sry!

Caught you, again, stoner, being an ignorant moron. You lack basic language skills.

Like when you thought Judaism was an ethnicity, not a religion...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2207740-post45.html

Stoner, you didn't exactly win the genetic lottery. :lol:

Did you feel like forcing one more comma into that sentence, you ironic piece of shit?

:rofl:

tell me more about linguistic skills, captain comma!

:lol:

now, go repeat yourself like a good dog and make me laugh at you for insisting that being jewish is merely a matter of faith, you fucking punchline atheist jew.

ps, MARC'S MOM IS A JEW!

Stoner, it's fun watching you having a nervous breakdown. Keep it up. :cuckoo:

Caught you, again, stoner, being an ignorant moron. You lack basic language skills.

Like when you thought Judaism was an ethnicity, not a religion...

Stoner, you didn't exactly win the genetic lottery. :lol:

Did you feel like forcing one more comma into that sentence, you ironic piece of shit?

now, go repeat yourself like a good dog and make me laugh at you for insisting that being jewish is merely a matter of faith, you fucking punchline atheist jew.

ps, MARC'S MOM IS A JEW!

And, it's fun watching you try to police spelling and grammar while totally fucking up any semblance of correct comma use.

i know i know.... grammar IS anti-semitic!

ps, MARC'S MOM IS A JEW!

And, it's fun watching you try to police spelling and grammar while totally fucking up any semblance of correct comma use.

Stoner, I love calling you out on your total ignorance of even basic language skills and seeing you have a nervous breakdown. :cuckoo:

How are mom and dad, stoner?

Stoner, I love calling you out on your total ignorance of even basic language skills and seeing you have a nervous breakdown. :cuckoo:

Well, YOUR mom and dad are probably jewing someone out of their investments somewhere.. While mine are keeping their money as far away from jewish hands as possible. Is that what you wanted to know?

now, tell me more about basic language skills as you butcher the use of the comma, you fucking joke.

Well, YOUR mom and dad are probably jewing someone out of their investments somewhere.. While mine are keeping their money as far away from jewish hands as possible. Is that what you wanted to know?

now, tell me more about basic language skills as you butcher the use of the comma, you fucking joke.

Stoner, you're an angry, poor psycho jealous of Jewish intellect and success. :cuckoo:

Shogun, you're a cool dude. I believe your Holocaust jokes are reflective of the guilt you feel, as a Gentile, for what we, the Jews, went through at your hands.

Shogun, you're a cool dude. I believe your Holocaust jokes are reflective of the guilt you feel, as a Gentile, for what we, the Jews, went through at your hands.

Sorry, but non-Zionists generally don't believe in the concept of collective guilt. Whoring the memory of your dead ancestors is only effective in swaying feeble minds, Jew.

Sorry, but non-Zionists generally don't believe in the concept of collective guilt. Whoring the memory of your dead ancestors is only effective in swaying feeble minds, Jew.

Jews are too busy becoming billionaires, such as the 50 percent of billionaires in the US who are JEwish, to be whoring any dead ancestors.

Muhammad, you really need to stop fixating on Jews and start fixating on the decline and decay of the Arab and Muslim societies.

I hope you don't put too much water in that bucket, dude. My hands never rationalized the killing of jews. Now, can you say the same regarding the killing of Palestinians? Maybe you should save your projections of guilt for your own visit to the israeli apartheid walls.

:thup:

I hope you don't put too much water in that bucket, dude. My hands never rationalized the killing of jews. Now, can you say the same regarding the killing of Palestinians? Maybe you should save your projections of guilt for your own visit to the israeli apartheid walls.

:thup:

Stoner, tell everyone who the Palestinians are.

You don't even know, you dumb shit. :lol:

Stoner?

Did you disappear, again, as you always do when I ask you a direct question? Dumb shit.

Stoner? Stoner? Stoner? :lol:

Stoner, are you desperately Googling "Palestinians" LOL :lol:

Keep Googling, dumb shit. :clap2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU MAD??? Took THREE retorts, did it?

how does it feel to know that you are laughed at on a daily basis around here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YOU MAD??? Took THREE retorts, did it?

how does it feel to know that you are laughed at on a daily basis around here?

stoner, why am I not surprised you are too fucking dumb to even know who Palestinians are? :lol:

Because, you also thought Judaism was an ethnicity, not a religion...

stoner, you dumb, genetically inferior shit. :lol:

How are mommy and daddy? :lol:

Forum List

Back