Yeshua: Messiah, deity, or serial murderer?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Most claim Yeshua (aka "Jesus") was the Jewish Messiah, or relative of "God," or even "God" himself. But most don't seem to know that the Bible is not the only thing(s) written about him. Indeed there's more written about Yeshua not canonized and in the Bible than in it. And given what some of this material says about his childhood, it's easy to see why church leadership opted to omit it from the official Canon.

Given Yeshua's "father" "God," murdered countless peoples eventually commiting genocide on a planetary scale save Noah and his family, it's not hard to think of Yeshua as the son of a despotic dictator in some banana republic. Bad though the son was, his father was infinitely worse. While we know the father's crimes, as they were canonized (for reasons passing understanding,) most are unaware of the son's crimes. And yet, the texts and historicala ccounts of them remain extant.

The first Gospel of the INFANCY of JESUS CHRIST-all

"CHAPTER XIX

16 Again on another day the Lord Jesus was with some boys by a river and they drew water out of the river by little channels, and made little fish pools. 17 But the Lord Jesus had made twelve sparrows, and placed them about his pool on each side, three on a side. 18 But it was the Sabbath day, and the son of Hanani a Jew came by, and saw them making these things, and said, Do ye thus make figures of clay on the Sabbath? And he ran to them, and broke down their fish pools. 19 But when the Lord Jesus clapped his hands over the sparrows which he had made, they fled away chirping. 20 At length the son of Hanani coming to the fish-pool of Jesus to destroy it, the water vanished away, and the Lord Jesus said to him, 21 In like manner as this water has vanished, so shall thy life vanish; and presently the boy died.

22 Another time, when the Lord Jesus was coming home in the evening with Joseph, he met a boy, who ran so hard against him, that he threw him down; 23 To whom the Lord Jesus said, As thou hast thrown me down, so shalt thou fall, nor ever rise. 24 And that moment the boy fell down and died.

CHAPTER XX

13 They brought him then to a more learned master, who, when he saw him, said, say Aleph. 14 And when he had said Aleph, he master bade him pronounce Beth; to which the Lord Jesus replied, Tell me first the meaning of the letter Aleph, and then I will pronounce Beth. 15 But this master, when he lift up his hand to whip him, had his hand presently withered, and he died. 16 Then said Joseph to St. Mary, henceforth we will not allow him to go out of the house; for every one who displeases him is killed.""

At least 3 documented instances of the child Yeshua murdering people. Yet he's considered suitable along with his religion for worship by people thinking themselves good for being members of it? Sounds more like an episode of "Tyrant" to me.

The infancy gospels of Jesus are considered to be nothing but a book of fables written in about 150 ad by Thomas the Israelite (not St Thomas of the bible)

Incidentally, the story of Jesus bringing clay birds to life appears twice in the Quran.

The infancy gospels of Jesus are considered to be nothing but a book of fables written in about 150 ad by Thomas the Israelite (not St Thomas of the bible)

Incidentally, the story of Jesus bringing clay birds to life appears twice in the Quran.
So the koran was written by some lower deity wanting to claim authenticity and authority. Your point?

So the koran was written by some lower deity wanting to claim authenticity and authority. Your point?

The point is the Quran is plagiarism from the bible and other sources. The fact it contains stories from a book of fables is evidence of this.

We need a "Sick Fucks" sub forum in religion for Delta, Guno and HaShev

Notice you couldn't refute it. All you can do is mock. :)

Your post was not worth the electrons to dispute it. Again, you Guno and HaShev are miserably unhappy people and I suggest that you try either LSD or mushrooms, until you accept Jesus as your personal savior

"Bible Study for Miserable Dickwards" would also be a valid subforum for you

We need a "Sick Fucks" sub forum in religion for Delta, Guno and HaShev

Notice you couldn't refute it. All you can do is mock. :)

Your post was not worth the electrons to dispute it. Again, you Guno and HaShev are miserably unhappy people and I suggest that you try either LSD or mushrooms, until you accept Jesus as your personal savior

"Bible Study for Miserable Dickwards" would also be a valid subforum for you

We're actually very happy people. Of course our happiness comes in pointing out how nonsensical your religion is, but it's a hobby. :)

Notice you can't refute it again and fall back on petty insults. If you're going to try insulting someone, it helps a lot if you're not dumber than they are.

At least 3 documented instances of the child Yeshua murdering people. Yet he's considered suitable along with his religion for worship by people thinking themselves good for being members of it? Sounds more like an episode of "Tyrant" to me.

You are looking at a pseudepigraphic, apocryphal book as a "documented instance"? Good Lord, Delta. It's not that I mind you running all over the boards bashing Christianity, it's just that you suck at it.

Forum List

Back