How Japan fights against Islamization

xdangerousxdavex

Apr 8, 2015
Seattle
Islamic Terrorism Why There Is None in Japan

There is a 1st world country in Asia where Muslims haven’t perpetrated any terrorist attack. This country is Japan. Their immigration policy according to Muslims is rather easy and very cheap: Japan is almost closed for Muslims to migrate. The number of immigration permits for applicants from Islamic countries is very low. It’s also hard to obtain work permit in Japan if you’re Muslim. And if you “promote Islam” somehow, you risk to be deported or even jailed. How do you like it?

Islam is not the first religion the japanese closed their borders to

Hey--if it works for them and helps to maintain order, then good for Japan

I really do not believe that is true, its Jewish and anti Muslim propaganda. there may not be many Muslims in Japan but that doesn't mean they are not allowed.

And since the early 80's there's only been about 5 Red Army members too.

When I was living there in 94-97 I read lots of stories from J-Girls who'd regretted marrying Middle Easterners. As soon as they got married the husband would setup a business venture, usually some sort of import/export, and practically ignore the girl. The girl often felt used and said as much.

There was also a documentary about a J-Girl who married a Muslim and went full Islam. Hijab wearing, feet washing, hardly ever going anywhere trapped in an apartment with her child. She was real sad and said "My Japanese friends hardly ever come around anymore".

A documentary in Japan is often presented in a studio with celebrity guests commenting along the way and an audience providing a reaction. They reacted like they were watching a Holocaust Documentary.

And since the early 80's there's only been about 5 Red Army members too.

When I was living there in 94-97 I read lots of stories from J-Girls who'd regretted marrying Middle Easterners. As soon as they got married the husband would setup a business venture, usually some sort of import/export, and practically ignore the girl. The girl often felt used and said as much.

There was also a documentary about a J-Girl who married a Muslim and went full Islam. Hijab wearing, feet washing, hardly ever going anywhere trapped in an apartment with her child. She was real sad and said "My Japanese friends hardly ever come around anymore".

A documentary in Japan is often presented in a studio with celebrity guests commenting along the way and an audience providing a reaction. They reacted like they were watching a Holocaust Documentary.

I hear similiar stories like that about US women marrying middle easterners. That is, about losing their friends and not leaving the home. That always strike me as strange. In fact, I would become concerned if my wife rarely left the house.

Penelope your hate propaganda is showing again,
you might want to tuck it in. :)

Although if it were almost any other country this would be wrong, in the instances of extremely small self perserving
cultures we have to accept it as rights of survival.
Hell if people complained about Japan's predjudice then they'd be admiting the Arab nations predjudices which closed society is what's destroying their society as well as threatening stability of the whole globe. Yet that predjudice by Arab nations is not justified since it is not tiny, nor threatened for self preservation and survival.
Instead of talking about Japan's unpleasant imigration rules the focus should be on opening up the middle east to other cultures or even creating a kurdistan to self preserve their rights to live in peace.

Penelope lied again-----there is no false statement in the OP --nor did the OP say that muslims are "not allowed" in Japan
(japan is not a shariah shit hole which disallows "others")
Typically ---based on the ethos of the muslimah mosque slut----she segued into an accusation that her very own idiot statement is "jewish propaganda"-----who said islamo Nazi sluts have no sense of humor?

I really do not believe that is true, its Jewish and anti Muslim propaganda. there may not be many Muslims in Japan but that doesn't mean they are not allowed.

Ever since Pene-ape's Muslim boyfriend blew himself up, she hasn't been the same. That's because she knows he's having fun with those 72 virgins.

main.php

Rachel Molschky Author at Jews Down Under

There are hundreds of jewish sites, that are anti muslim and pro jew and Zionist. I also believe as well the Southern Poverty organization is the one sending and paying black protestors to create crap over the country like Geller is trying to do with Muslims, PROVOKE.

Well, you don't believe it because you believe other propaganda?
There were no claims that "Muslims are not allowed in Japan". Muslims are allowed to settle, to work and even to naturalize, but they'll never have political power in Japan.

Well, you don't believe it because you believe other propaganda?
There were no claims that "Muslims are not allowed in Japan". Muslims are allowed to settle, to work and even to naturalize, but they'll never have political power in Japan.

Really

Reuters, Tokyo
Thursday, 1 August 2013

Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe invited representatives from over 35 Muslim nations on Wednesday for an iftar dinner - at which Muslims break their daily Ramadan fast.

The Japanese foreign ministry said the event hoped to promote mutual understanding between Japan and the Islamic world.

Abe has visited Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Turkey in late April and early May, and said he would like to travel to more Muslim countries in the future.

“Through my visits, I have reconfirmed Japan's ties with the Islamic world. I would like to visit Islamic countries in the near future and further strengthen our friendship.”

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/special-reports/ramadan-2013/2013/08/01/

Now where it might be impossible to get a job would be Israel.

Heres another one:
Japan s Treatment of Muslims-Fiction

There are hundreds of jewish sites, that are anti muslim and pro jew and Zionist. I also believe as well the Southern Poverty organization is the one sending and paying black protestors to create crap over the country like Geller is trying to do with Muslims, PROVOKE.

Feel free to express that which you "KNOW" Penelope. What is it you propose that the Southern Poverty org. is PAYING blacks to do? What is Pam Geller PAYING muslims to do? Were those poor kids who got shot in Garland, Texas-----geller Stooges??

Feel free to express that which you "KNOW" Penelope. What is it you propose that the Southern Poverty org. is PAYING blacks to do? What is Pam Geller PAYING muslims to do? Were those poor kids who got shot in Garland, Texas-----geller Stooges??

Can't read hey.

Zionist do whatever they can do to disrupt a country, divide it, cause riots, have them fight each other. Read history and learn. I predict that the ME would be so much better if we had stayed out of it , I can predict the same as PM Bibi , only he was totally wrong.

Can't read hey.

Of course I can read----you wrote that the southern poverty org is PAYING blacks to "create crap"------it is the "create crap" part that I do not understand and-Do you have a link to substantiate your allegation that the southern poverty org. is PAYING black protestors to-----as you claim "create crap"? ----------you did not come close to explaining what Pam Geller is "paying muslims" to do. Do you enjoy posting meaningless garble?

Can't read hey.

Of course I can read----you wrote that the southern poverty org is PAYING blacks to "create crap"------it is the "create crap" part that I do not understand and-Do you have a link to substantiate your allegation that the southern poverty org. is PAYING black protestors to-----as you claim "create crap"? ----------you did not come close to explaining what Pam Geller is "paying muslims" to do. Do you enjoy posting meaningless garble?

Soros organization is also paying protestors.

Can't read hey.

ok where? to protest what and in what way? and
how much? (I need a job) How much do you get paid
to create crap?. How much do your colleagues pay muslimah sluts to tie bombs to their stinking asses?

Can't read hey.

ok where? to protest what and in what way? and
how much? (I need a job) How much do you get paid
to create crap?. How much do your colleagues pay muslimah sluts to tie bombs to their stinking asses?

I would imagine you'd need to be black to be in a black protest, I don't know call them and find out. I imagine join Gellers site to find out when the next cartoon contest will be.

Can't read hey.

Zionist do whatever they can do to disrupt a country, divide it, cause riots, have them fight each other. Read history and learn. I predict that the ME would be so much better if we had stayed out of it , I can predict the same as PM Bibi , only he was totally wrong.

Netanyahu wrongly tried to predict something? what was it? What did you, correctly, predict? The French revolution created by Zionists? Why are so many people in so many countries SO stupid that if a Zionist tells them---
"go kill your fellow citizens" ---they do so. What have you done at the behest of Zionists? A Zionist said to you----"BE A STINKING WHORE, PENELOPE" ??? can you detail the ----just a bit----the riots and fights created by Zionists in history? the WAR OF ROSES? When did
all this Zionist havoc begin-----historically?

When I was a kid----I lived in a town which was mostly Protestant but-----at least 1/4 catholic. There were few jews
in town when I got there (age 4) ----They knew nothing about
jews or "Zionism" as kids. The only thing they knew is that
JOOOOS KILLED JESUS (the baby in the manger---in the
'OH LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEEEM~~~ la la la) Much later on I did know the word ZION ----but my neighbors did not------when did you first know "Zionism"? I read all about
ZIONISM in pamphlets scattered on the edges of town where
the truckers stopped -----by the whore houses (the town was located near a portion of the rail road and also MAIN
STATE HIGHWAY) I don't think the other girls in the neighborhood read much ----I was an avid reader. They were ----at least as kids----almost as illiterate as are you.
How old were you when your first learned about the historical
person, ADOLF HITLER?

Forum List

Back