Yes Thor is a woman: Republicans can now rage.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.

It's a movie about a mythical god.who cares? The only thing I see is that you have TDS when you post crap that has nothing of relevance and trying to attack Trump supporters over it.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.

Who is “raging” about it?

I was surprised that Natalie Portman was returning to the MCU. She hated being in the Thor movies. I guess since all her other movies bombed she has to come back for the paycheck.

I think it’s hilarious they have to have her steal the identity of a male in order to be successful.

Marvel has gone full SJW woke and had to kill off/end the big three:Ironman, Captain America, and Thor. The characters represented capitalism, patriotism, and cultural identity, that’s why they worked so well and were so popular.

I can’t wait to see them get rid of Thor and supplant them with garbage characters no one relates to.

Have you seen the line up of the next Marvel, Stage 4, Movies.....none of them are top tiered characters....you have a Dr. Strange, Female Thor, Chang Chi or someone, and the Immortals? Yeah...again, none of them top drawer........

Of that group, Dr. Strange is probably the top draw. At least Cumberbatch actually has an eerie resemblance to Stephen Starnge in the books. The females Thor will likely do as poorly as it did in the books. Shang Chi was never really more than a niche character. Looks like Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy will have to carry the next stage.
The problem with Dr Strange is it’s going to be a horror movie. Not everyone is into that type of thing.

However Cumberbatch does have charisma...which the MCU is going to need without RDJ and Chris Evans.

Who is “raging” about it?

I was surprised that Natalie Portman was returning to the MCU. She hated being in the Thor movies. I guess since all her other movies bombed she has to come back for the paycheck.

I think it’s hilarious they have to have her steal the identity of a male in order to be successful.

Marvel has gone full SJW woke and had to kill off/end the big three:Ironman, Captain America, and Thor. The characters represented capitalism, patriotism, and cultural identity, that’s why they worked so well and were so popular.

I can’t wait to see them get rid of Thor and supplant them with garbage characters no one relates to.

Have you seen the line up of the next Marvel, Stage 4, Movies.....none of them are top tiered characters....you have a Dr. Strange, Female Thor, Chang Chi or someone, and the Immortals? Yeah...again, none of them top drawer........

Dr. Strange is definitely top drawer.

Forum List

Back