Yes Thor is a woman: Republicans can now rage.

The unmistakable signs of a society cannibalizing itself are movies that try old blockbusters with new woke casting
(i.e. Ghost Busters or Wild Wild West) that fall on their faces.
Last summer I saw on someone's home streaming device a Marvel movie where Valhalla (the Norse paradise)
had Asian and black guardians protecting it.

It's cheap pandering but if your younger audience is too stupid to know the difference why not?
Movies have black Roman centurions, black knights and St. George the dragonslayer is now Chinese. Queen Guinevere is black. Robin Hood has a black Littlejohn and mexican merry men. They have been trying to make Cleopatra black for years.

This is a time when all of history is being reorganized into a static present where it has always been politically correct.

Cleopatra was black. You're thinking of Elizabeth Taylor who played her in that movie. Dumb ass.
For God’s sake; state a fact for once in your life.

But WOKE facts are so much better than boring old real facts...

The unmistakable signs of a society cannibalizing itself are movies that try old blockbusters with new woke casting
Last summer I saw on someone's home streaming device a Marvel movie where Valhalla (the Norse paradise)

It's cheap pandering but if your younger audience is too stupid to know the difference why not?
Movies have black Roman centurions, black knights and St. George the dragonslayer is now Chinese. Queen Guinevere is black. Robin Hood has a black Littlejohn and mexican merry men. They have been trying to make Cleopatra black for years.

This is a time when all of history is being reorganized into a static present where it has always been politically correct.

Cleopatra was black. You're thinking of Elizabeth Taylor who played her in that movie. Dumb ass.
No. Dipshit.... Cleopatra was was of Macedonian Greek stock. Fuck you're an idiot...

Yep, Phoenician to be exact.

No reason for any outrage, it follows the story line found in the comics. It's not like the male Thor isn't going to be in the movie.

Natalie Portman Returns for ‘Thor: Love and Thunder’ as Female Thor

Portman hit the stage at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday to great fanfare, standing beside returning director Taika Waititi and co-stars Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson, where she was handed a Hasbro version the hero’s famous hammer...

The development shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise for those who read the comic books. Foster’s introduced to the series as an astrophysicist who becomes the object of Thor’s affections, but in a 2014 comic-book storyline, she’s deemed worthy to wield Thor’s hammer, Mjolnir, and adopts the title of Thor, the Goddess of Thunder...

If anyone gets bent about this, they're looking for any reason whatsoever to get bent.

If it's canon, and not some stupid gender bending reboot, I'm fine with it.

Though, hopefully they wont' be too wedded to the comic. The little I just read, sounds quite not fun.

You should have finished second grade, seriously.

Cleopatra was Phoenician. Do you democrats call us white? Or have you switched to "Juden" given the role you cast us in?

At any rate, she was absolutely white, but not Elizabeth Taylor.

800px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg
Cleopatra was Greek and very white. Her family was from Macedon and likely blonde or a redhead.

You should have finished second grade, seriously.

Cleopatra was Phoenician. Do you democrats call us white? Or have you switched to "Juden" given the role you cast us in?

At any rate, she was absolutely white, but not Elizabeth Taylor.

800px-Kleopatra-VII.-Altes-Museum-Berlin1.jpg
Cleopatra was Greek and very white. Her family was from Macedon and likely blonde or a redhead.
It's always amusing to watch ignorant asses conflate the Mediterranean Cultures with Sub-Saharan negros.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.
I don't care one way or the other. It's hilarious that you stupid leftists think this bothers conservatives in the slightest.

We won't watch it. Its going to tank....and all the retards in Hollywood will lose tons of money. Sounds good to me.

Marvel announced the next Thor movie will be played by Natalie Portman wielding the Hammer. Republicans and Trump supporters, I know how much you scream about how women are keeping you down. You may commence with your rage.
I'm not a Republican, I'm a Conservative The comics already introduced a Female God of Thunder. The only issue I have is the actress, a female Thor shouldn't be borderline anorexic.

t's always amusing to watch ignorant asses conflate the Mediterranean Cultures with Sub-Saharan negros.
Critical black theory professors have made a very good living teaching and advocating just that for decades.
You ever see the founder of "critical race theory", Derrick Bell's movie? If not, check it out . Critical race theory is a joke concocted by a stupid man for stupid sheep to follow.

You ever see the founder of "critical race theory", Derrick Bell's movie? If not, check it out . Critical race theory is a joke concocted by a stupid man for stupid sheep to follow.
I've run into his followers. Black studies is a bullshit academic discipline established in the sixties to keep black people from burning school buildings down and it's given black Marxist frauds and felons, in some cases, jobs spouting their absolute racist nonsense for a living.

Derrick Bell has been the most well known proponent of this fake, racist scam. He's made a decent living, I assume, off mentally ill lies.

I don't care one way or the other. It's hilarious that you stupid leftists think this bothers conservatives in the slightest.

We won't watch it. Its going to tank....and all the retards in Hollywood will lose tons of money. Sounds good to me.
Exactly. I’m not a republican and I am also not interested in leftist group think being shoved down my throat. I will just find something else to watch. The leftist entertainment industry can churn this stuff out all they want and the progressives can support it all they want...doesn’t bother me. I just find it amusing that they do this knowing the comic book community and fans hate this stuff and then they whine when it tanks and blame said fans for not mindlessly supporting this stuff ( see Star Wars and Ghostbusters).

Who is “raging” about it?

I was surprised that Natalie Portman was returning to the MCU. She hated being in the Thor movies. I guess since all her other movies bombed she has to come back for the paycheck.

I think it’s hilarious they have to have her steal the identity of a male in order to be successful.

Marvel has gone full SJW woke and had to kill off/end the big three:Ironman, Captain America, and Thor. The characters represented capitalism, patriotism, and cultural identity, that’s why they worked so well and were so popular.

I can’t wait to see them get rid of Thor and supplant them with garbage characters no one relates to.

I was surprised that Natalie Portman was returning to the MCU. She hated being in the Thor movies. I guess since all her other movies bombed she has to come back for the paycheck.

I think it’s hilarious they have to have her steal the identity of a male in order to be successful.

Marvel has gone full SJW woke and had to kill off/end the big three:Ironman, Captain America, and Thor. The characters represented capitalism, patriotism, and cultural identity, that’s why they worked so well and were so popular.

I can’t wait to see them get rid of Thor and supplant them with garbage characters no one relates to.
Or characters the majority of people have never heard of.

Have you seen the line up of the next Marvel, Stage 4, Movies.....none of them are top tiered characters....you have a Dr. Strange, Female Thor, Chang Chi or someone, and the Immortals? Yeah...again, none of them top drawer........

Snowflakes, the lot of them.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Or characters the majority of people have never heard of.

Yup, characters like Kamala Khan, a short Muslim girl with oversized hands.

Have you seen the line up of the next Marvel, Stage 4, Movies.....none of them are top tiered characters....you have a Dr. Strange, Female Thor, Chang Chi or someone, and the Immortals? Yeah...again, none of them top drawer........

Of that group, Dr. Strange is probably the top draw. At least Cumberbatch actually has an eerie resemblance to Stephen Starnge in the books. The females Thor will likely do as poorly as it did in the books. Shang Chi was never really more than a niche character. Looks like Black Panther and the Guardians of the Galaxy will have to carry the next stage.

Yup, and no Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, or X-Men. Though it already looks like they won’t call them “X-men”.....because men=bad. They are just Mutants now.

As long as they are making a female thor which will probably bomb they may as well repeat this same dynamic but with portman being made to do what hemsworth was made to do

p6qpkk8i23c31.png

If they make Natalie Portman do this will it be an equality issue or an exploitation issue?

Femazi heads will probably explode like the guy from scanners trying to resolve such a dilemma

Forum List

Back