Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

I would love to see the honest results from the following nationwide polling question:

Knowing what you know now, do you believe your vote was influenced by Russians?

Rasmussen polled last Oct. the majority said it was the media not Russia.
Most Say Media, Not Russians, Tilting the Election - Rasmussen Reports®

I don't think that has changed.

Yeah, but the media were knowingly and unknowingly broadcasting Russian propaganda - especially social media.

5a909a0c2000008806eafd48.jpeg

And he didn’t keep talking about the WikiLeaks emails stolen by Russia because he thought voters didn’t care.

WASHINGTON ― As John Bentley waited in line to see President Barack Obama campaign for Hillary Clinton just days before the 2016 election, he worried that he’d been unable to persuade his son to cast a ballot for Clinton, too.

The 24-year-old believed Clinton was untrustworthy, with new emails released by WikiLeaks providing fresh proof on a daily basis.

“Can you believe it?” wondered Bentley, a 70-year-old African-American man and a lifelong Democrat.

Fifteen months later, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has found that the skepticism that afflicted people like Bentley’s son was no fluke. It was the result of deliberate efforts by the Russian government to hurt Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency ― efforts that included the targeting of young African-Americans like Bentley’s son.

“Defendants and their co-conspirators began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate,” according to a Feb. 16 grand jury indictment obtained by Mueller.

In fact, the day before Obama visited Jacksonville, Florida, to support Clinton, Russians purchased an ad for the Instagram account of a fake group called Blacktivist. It urged African-Americans to vote for a third-party candidate. “Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote,” the ad read, according to Mueller’s indictment.

It is impossible to know precisely how many voters nationally stayed home or voted for a third-party candidate because of the Russians’ social media campaign. Nevertheless, the details from the indictment raise new questions about the legitimacy of Trump’s victory.

While Trump maintains there is no proof that the Russian assistance affected the election, the contours of that final month of campaigning and the closeness of the tally suggest that the opposite is true: that it is highly unlikely the Russian efforts did not affect the outcome.

“There’s no question that it mattered,” said Democratic pollster Mark Mellman. “There’s no question that they thought it mattered. There’s no question that the Hillary Clinton folks thought it mattered.”

Over the entire final month of the race, Trump essentially centered his campaign on talking about the emails stolen by Russian intelligence and then released through its allied group WikiLeaks. The messages, which were sent to and from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, cast Clinton in a bad light. “We love WikiLeaks!” Trump would tell his rally crowds and live TV audiences, urging them to go to the website and read the emails for themselves. “Boy, do we love WikiLeaks.”

Democrats and even some Republican consultants said the Trump campaign would not have based its closing strategy on that theme if it were not working.

More: Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

There is no doubt that Russia swung votes for Trump. There is no doubt that Trump knew that in real time. I didn't really need this article to tell me what I've known all along. It was obvious. The OP also likely makes Trump an "illegitimate" president. This is even worse than the George W. Bush debacle of 2000. At least Bush didn't have help from a hostile foreign power - just Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and the U.S. Supreme Court.

It is amazing how Russia was able to swing the Election. I mean, how they got Hillary to stay away from Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan abs Wisconsin. Who can forget how they got Hillary to call everyone not supporting her “deplorable”?

Please educate me on the pathetic display by republicans.

LOLOLOL!!!! Is that a joke? Here's 3: birtherism, Ebola, Benghazi. Do you need more? :lmao:
Birtherism? Sure, there are some who believe that. There are some good arguments for it. It would be wrong, however, to lump everyone into the same mold. As a whole, most right wing members never bought into the birther movement. Sure, Trump was in there, and he recanted. To save his political future? Possibly. There were a few, but, again, you can't lump the entire Republican party into the same mold because a few went down that road.

Ebola? Ok, I'm confused, I didn't really read too much into the Ebola issue. Are you saying Ebola came back because of republicans?

Benghazi, I fail to see how that issue was a Republican issue. It was the democrats that started the whole concept if that attack being started because of a video, and as far as I'm aware, it was democrats that didn't act to help save those people when it's been said that there was a military unit not far from the compound that could have intervened.

Aside from that, you are saying, because if birtherism, benghazi, and Ebola, that you want to spite the Republican party, and remove a president, who, by the way, had nothing to do with any of them (well, maybe birtherism, but that was actually started by hillary)

The Big Russian Conspiracy is getting even worse.
Now the Psychocrats saying that the Russians are stealing people's socks and hiding people's TV remotes.

I thought 13 indictments and an investigation team recently concluded that, yes, Russian hackers did engage in a persuasion campaign against the American people, but they also said they couldn't find any Trump connection, but they did find a few Hillary connections. Am I wrong about this?
and it was against donald trump. it's called the dossier. thanks,

I thought 13 indictments and an investigation team recently concluded that, yes, Russian hackers did engage in a persuasion campaign against the American people, but they also said they couldn't find any Trump connection, but they did find a few Hillary connections. Am I wrong about this?

They did NOT say they couldn’t find any Trump connections. They said that these indictments weren’t about collusion.

There were no connections mentioned between the Russians and the Clinton campaign.

So you’re mistaken on both counts.

Well, they kinda did say that there was no Trump connection. They indicted 13 Russian hackers for meddling in the election, and they couldn't find any correlation to Trump on the issue.

You are correct, no connection to Hillary for the Russian influence campaign, but, definitely a connection of using a false dossier to get a fisa warrant to spy on Trump.

What has this orange anus in our WH done to prevent Russia from meddling in our elections ? If nothing ,he's NOT protecting America and should step down or be dragged down and stoned

It's already been proven the last few days, that even though he knew that Russia was meddling with the upcoming elections, he did absolutely nothing about it.

Want to stone him while you're at it, or do you just want to wait for the FBI to show up at your door for threatening the life of a US President?

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol:

Yep, that is "criminal" collusion with a hostile foreign government. Direct from Trump's own mouth.

What has this orange anus in our WH done to prevent Russia from meddling in our elections ? If nothing ,he's NOT protecting America and should step down or be dragged down and stoned

It's already been proven the last few days, that even though he knew that Russia was meddling with the upcoming elections, he did absolutely nothing about it.

Want to stone him while you're at it, or do you just want to wait for the FBI to show up at your door for threatening the life of a US President?

President Obama directly warned Putin - and then kicked Russians out of the country.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin::biggrin::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol:

Yep, that is "criminal" collusion with a hostile foreign government. Direct from Trump's own mouth.

Only a true idiot would interpret that as criminal collusion with a hostile foreign government. Are you really a true idiot?

President Obama directly warned Putin - and then kicked Russians out of the country.

So Obama kicked a few Russian diplomats out of the country. What else did he do, knowing that Russia was even then, interfering in the upcoming election?

5a909a0c2000008806eafd48.jpeg

And he didn’t keep talking about the WikiLeaks emails stolen by Russia because he thought voters didn’t care.

WASHINGTON ― As John Bentley waited in line to see President Barack Obama campaign for Hillary Clinton just days before the 2016 election, he worried that he’d been unable to persuade his son to cast a ballot for Clinton, too.

The 24-year-old believed Clinton was untrustworthy, with new emails released by WikiLeaks providing fresh proof on a daily basis.

“Can you believe it?” wondered Bentley, a 70-year-old African-American man and a lifelong Democrat.

Fifteen months later, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has found that the skepticism that afflicted people like Bentley’s son was no fluke. It was the result of deliberate efforts by the Russian government to hurt Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency ― efforts that included the targeting of young African-Americans like Bentley’s son.

“Defendants and their co-conspirators began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate,” according to a Feb. 16 grand jury indictment obtained by Mueller.

In fact, the day before Obama visited Jacksonville, Florida, to support Clinton, Russians purchased an ad for the Instagram account of a fake group called Blacktivist. It urged African-Americans to vote for a third-party candidate. “Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote,” the ad read, according to Mueller’s indictment.

It is impossible to know precisely how many voters nationally stayed home or voted for a third-party candidate because of the Russians’ social media campaign. Nevertheless, the details from the indictment raise new questions about the legitimacy of Trump’s victory.

While Trump maintains there is no proof that the Russian assistance affected the election, the contours of that final month of campaigning and the closeness of the tally suggest that the opposite is true: that it is highly unlikely the Russian efforts did not affect the outcome.

“There’s no question that it mattered,” said Democratic pollster Mark Mellman. “There’s no question that they thought it mattered. There’s no question that the Hillary Clinton folks thought it mattered.”

Over the entire final month of the race, Trump essentially centered his campaign on talking about the emails stolen by Russian intelligence and then released through its allied group WikiLeaks. The messages, which were sent to and from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, cast Clinton in a bad light. “We love WikiLeaks!” Trump would tell his rally crowds and live TV audiences, urging them to go to the website and read the emails for themselves. “Boy, do we love WikiLeaks.”

Democrats and even some Republican consultants said the Trump campaign would not have based its closing strategy on that theme if it were not working.

More: Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

There is no doubt that Russia swung votes for Trump. There is no doubt that Trump knew that in real time. I didn't really need this article to tell me what I've known all along. It was obvious. The OP also likely makes Trump an "illegitimate" president. This is even worse than the George W. Bush debacle of 2000. At least Bush didn't have help from a hostile foreign power - just Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and the U.S. Supreme Court.

Show us on the doll where the Russian touched you to make you vote Trump

Tide_pods

Oh Look! Dessert time!

Forum List

Back