Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

the truth about Hillary is what swung votes to Trump. Doesn't matter where the truth comes from as long as its the truth, and it was.
yeah red you the repubs and the russians know the truth

No, everyone knows the truth about crooked lying hillarybitch. YOU just refuse to accept it.
Meanwhile Trump people ,republicans, are going down like flies and your ah's can't touch a hair on Hills head ??? unfn believable She must be wonder women

Its far from over, Comey, Lynch, Obama, and the Clintons were all involved in suborning perjury and obstruction of justice. Funny how Mueller is turning up a lot of illegal crap on the dems and nothing on Trump. The Trump people that have been indicted were indicted for things that had nothing to do with trump or the campaign.

But you may be right, in our country today, politicians are exempt from the laws that apply to you and me. I don't think that Hillary will ever be convicted of anything and that is a miscarriage of justice. But you are just fine with that, right?

November 2018 will be another dem bloodbath and you fools still won't understand why.
NO I'm not fine with that I want punishment to those deserving of it BUT AFTER 25 years of nagging harassing ,trying to bring her and Bill down all you have is a lie about a BJ ??

we have lying under oath (perjury) by Bubba. We have multiple violations of laws regarding the protection and transmission of classified data by Hillary and several of her minions, we have a deal made at a secret meeting between bubba and Lynch, we have Comey exonerating Hillary in writing before hearing any evidence, we have the FBI working to influence a presidential election, we have the Hillary campaign paying for a fake Russian dossier on Trump, we have the DNC and CNN giving Hillary debate questions ahead of time. We have the clinton foundation stealing money that was donated for Haiti relief. Just for starters.

But they will probably all skate free because we don't prosecute high level politicians.

We have allowed the creation of a political class that is above the law. That will eventually destroy the country if allowed to continue

the truth about Hillary is what swung votes to Trump. Doesn't matter where the truth comes from as long as its the truth, and it was.

No, everyone knows the truth about crooked lying hillarybitch. YOU just refuse to accept it.
Meanwhile Trump people ,republicans, are going down like flies and your ah's can't touch a hair on Hills head ??? unfn believable She must be wonder women

Its far from over, Comey, Lynch, Obama, and the Clintons were all involved in suborning perjury and obstruction of justice. Funny how Mueller is turning up a lot of illegal crap on the dems and nothing on Trump. The Trump people that have been indicted were indicted for things that had nothing to do with trump or the campaign.

But you may be right, in our country today, politicians are exempt from the laws that apply to you and me. I don't think that Hillary will ever be convicted of anything and that is a miscarriage of justice. But you are just fine with that, right?

November 2018 will be another dem bloodbath and you fools still won't understand why.
NO I'm not fine with that I want punishment to those deserving of it BUT AFTER 25 years of nagging harassing ,trying to bring her and Bill down all you have is a lie about a BJ ??

Hey, dumbfuck, he went down (no pun intended) for perjury.

The OP also likely makes Trump an "illegitimate" president. This is even worse than the George W. Bush debacle of 2000. At least Bush didn't have help from a hostile foreign power - just Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and the U.S. Supreme Court.

And the Florida Supreme Court using Texas Law, to beat back one Bush Challenge and then in a second hearing gave Al Gore a Statewide recount,
he didn't even ask for.

5a909a0c2000008806eafd48.jpeg

And he didn’t keep talking about the WikiLeaks emails stolen by Russia because he thought voters didn’t care.

WASHINGTON ― As John Bentley waited in line to see President Barack Obama campaign for Hillary Clinton just days before the 2016 election, he worried that he’d been unable to persuade his son to cast a ballot for Clinton, too.

The 24-year-old believed Clinton was untrustworthy, with new emails released by WikiLeaks providing fresh proof on a daily basis.

“Can you believe it?” wondered Bentley, a 70-year-old African-American man and a lifelong Democrat.

Fifteen months later, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has found that the skepticism that afflicted people like Bentley’s son was no fluke. It was the result of deliberate efforts by the Russian government to hurt Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency ― efforts that included the targeting of young African-Americans like Bentley’s son.

“Defendants and their co-conspirators began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate,” according to a Feb. 16 grand jury indictment obtained by Mueller.

In fact, the day before Obama visited Jacksonville, Florida, to support Clinton, Russians purchased an ad for the Instagram account of a fake group called Blacktivist. It urged African-Americans to vote for a third-party candidate. “Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote,” the ad read, according to Mueller’s indictment.

It is impossible to know precisely how many voters nationally stayed home or voted for a third-party candidate because of the Russians’ social media campaign. Nevertheless, the details from the indictment raise new questions about the legitimacy of Trump’s victory.

While Trump maintains there is no proof that the Russian assistance affected the election, the contours of that final month of campaigning and the closeness of the tally suggest that the opposite is true: that it is highly unlikely the Russian efforts did not affect the outcome.

“There’s no question that it mattered,” said Democratic pollster Mark Mellman. “There’s no question that they thought it mattered. There’s no question that the Hillary Clinton folks thought it mattered.”

Over the entire final month of the race, Trump essentially centered his campaign on talking about the emails stolen by Russian intelligence and then released through its allied group WikiLeaks. The messages, which were sent to and from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, cast Clinton in a bad light. “We love WikiLeaks!” Trump would tell his rally crowds and live TV audiences, urging them to go to the website and read the emails for themselves. “Boy, do we love WikiLeaks.”

Democrats and even some Republican consultants said the Trump campaign would not have based its closing strategy on that theme if it were not working.

More: Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

There is no doubt that Russia swung votes for Trump. There is no doubt that Trump knew that in real time. I didn't really need this article to tell me what I've known all along. It was obvious. The OP also likely makes Trump an "illegitimate" president. This is even worse than the George W. Bush debacle of 2000. At least Bush didn't have help from a hostile foreign power - just Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and the U.S. Supreme Court.

More lame liberal Butt Hurt Tripe....

Just admit it,

You got your Ass Spanked.....

Before the election all you liberal morons were all

making fun of Trump for suggesting the

election could be rigged....

All you liberals said it was impossible when we all

Knew hillary stole the election from Crazy bernie.

Then you get your asses SPANKED HARD and

it's the Russians.....

You are some Pathetic Pukes.....

Ok, so we've moved from absolutely to likely...next will be "I heard a rumor".

we have lying under oath (perjury) by Bubba. We have multiple violations of laws regarding the protection and transmission of classified data by Hillary and several of her minions, we have a deal made at a secret meeting between bubba and Lynch, we have Comey exonerating Hillary in writing before hearing any evidence, we have the FBI working to influence a presidential election, we have the Hillary campaign paying for a fake Russian dossier on Trump, we have the DNC and CNN giving Hillary debate questions ahead of time. We have the clinton foundation stealing money that was donated for Haiti relief. Just for starters.

But they will probably all skate free because we don't prosecute high level politicians.

We have allowed the creation of a political class that is above the law. That will eventually destroy the country if allowed to continue
Above the law??? Who do you think makes the laws?

ASSHOLE is perjury lying?

And he didn’t keep talking about the WikiLeaks emails stolen by Russia because he thought voters didn’t care.

WASHINGTON ― As John Bentley waited in line to see President Barack Obama campaign for Hillary Clinton just days before the 2016 election, he worried that he’d been unable to persuade his son to cast a ballot for Clinton, too.

The 24-year-old believed Clinton was untrustworthy, with new emails released by WikiLeaks providing fresh proof on a daily basis.

“Can you believe it?” wondered Bentley, a 70-year-old African-American man and a lifelong Democrat.

Fifteen months later, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has found that the skepticism that afflicted people like Bentley’s son was no fluke. It was the result of deliberate efforts by the Russian government to hurt Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency ― efforts that included the targeting of young African-Americans like Bentley’s son.

“Defendants and their co-conspirators began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate,” according to a Feb. 16 grand jury indictment obtained by Mueller.

In fact, the day before Obama visited Jacksonville, Florida, to support Clinton, Russians purchased an ad for the Instagram account of a fake group called Blacktivist. It urged African-Americans to vote for a third-party candidate. “Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote,” the ad read, according to Mueller’s indictment.

It is impossible to know precisely how many voters nationally stayed home or voted for a third-party candidate because of the Russians’ social media campaign. Nevertheless, the details from the indictment raise new questions about the legitimacy of Trump’s victory.

While Trump maintains there is no proof that the Russian assistance affected the elect

“There’s no question that it mattered,” said Democratic pollster Mark Mellman. “There’s no question that they thought it mattered. There’s no question that the Hillary Clinton folks thought it mattered.”

Over the entire final month of the race, Trump essentially centered his campaign on talking about the emails stolen by Russian intelligence and then released through its allied group WikiLeaks. The messages, which were sent to and from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, cast Clinton in a bad light. “We love WikiLeaks!” Trump would tell his rally crowds and live TV audiences, urging them to go to the website and read the emails for themselves. “Boy, do we love WikiLeaks.”

Democrats and even some Republican consultants said the Trump campaign would not have based its closing strategy on that theme if it were not working.

There is no doubt that Russia swung votes for Trump. There is no doubt that Trump knew that in real time. I didn't really need this article to tell me what I've known all along. It was obvious. The OP also likely makes Trump an "illegitimate" president. This is even worse than the George W. Bush debacle of 2000. At least Bush didn't have help from a hostile foreign power - just Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and the U.S. Supreme Court.

So, you got an examples of the brilliant postings that these trolls did that swayed the election?

Nitwit ,,,,
per·ju·ry
ˈpərj(ə)rē/
noun
LAW
  1. the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation.
    synonyms: lying under oath, giving false evidence/testimony, making false statements, willful falsehood

While Trump maintains there is no proof that the Russian assistance affected the elect

So, you got an examples of the brilliant postings that these trolls did that swayed the election?
google them ,,,there are 1000's all targeted against hillary do your own work

I've seen none that are attributed to the Russian trolls.

I don't think they have released them.

Postings correll
These are the Facebook posts Russia used to undermine Hillary Clinton’s campaign
Russian Facebook and Twitter accounts masqueraded as pro-Trump Americans when they took aim at Clinton.
CASEY MICHELOCT 6, 2017, 8:01 AM

AN ANTI-CLINTON BIAS COURSED THROUGH FACEBOOK PAGES SECRETLY RUN BY RUSSIAN ACTORS (CREDIT: AP/ANDREW HARNIK)
earlier this week by analyzing Russia’s creation of hundreds of fake Facebook accounts, pumped via ads and promotion into Americans’ feeds.

For part 1 of this series, click here.

We’ve also learned that certain pages called for followers to vote for Jill Steinand Bernie Sanders, as opposed to Clinton — although those posts, especially as pertaining to Sanders, haven’t yet been revealed publicly.

Both the “Secured Borders” and “Beyond Patriotic” pages revealed by the Daily Beast were steeped in anti-Clinton rhetoric, with the latter organizing on-the-ground rallies that featured Americans chanting to “lock her up!” In one example from “Secured Borders,” the authors — referring to Clinton as “Killary” — piggy-backed on the outrage over Clinton’s comments that certain Trump supporters are “deplorables.” As the post wrote, “If Killary thinks that being American, loving your country and be concerned about ours and our children’s future is deplorable, then hell yeah count me in in that basket! [sic]”

Anti-Clinton rhetoric shone through on the “Heart of Texas” page, a Russian account that advocated for Texas secession. When the page, which was the most popular Texas secession account on Facebook, wasn’t pushing to break Texas off from the rest of the U.S., it was railing against Clinton’s campaign, policies, and personality.

One post described Clinton as “pure evil,” while another shared an obviously photoshopped picture of her shaking hands with Osama bin Laden. Another post exclaimed “Hillary for prison!”, saying that Clinton “committed so many crimes that lifelong prison sentence is the least of what she deserves [sic].” All but one of these posts were published in the run-up to the election.

Postings correll
These are the Facebook posts Russia used to undermine Hillary Clinton’s campaign
Russian Facebook and Twitter accounts masqueraded as pro-Trump Americans when they took aim at Clinton.
AN ANTI-CLINTON BIAS COURSED THROUGH FACEBOOK PAGES SECRETLY RUN BY RUSSIAN ACTORS (CREDIT: AP/ANDREW HARNIK)
earlier this week by analyzing Russia’s creation of hundreds of fake Facebook accounts, pumped via ads and promotion into Americans’ feeds.

We’ve also learned that certain pages called for followers to vote for Jill Steinand Bernie Sanders, as opposed to Clinton — although those posts, especially as pertaining to Sanders, haven’t yet been revealed publicly.

Both the “Secured Borders” and “Beyond Patriotic” pages revealed by the Daily Beast were steeped in anti-Clinton rhetoric, with the latter organizing on-the-ground rallies that featured Americans chanting to “lock her up!” In one example from “Secured Borders,” the authors — referring to Clinton as “Killary” — piggy-backed on the outrage over Clinton’s comments that certain Trump supporters are “deplorables.” As the post wrote, “If Killary thinks that being American, loving your country and be concerned about ours and our children’s future is deplorable, then hell yeah count me in in that basket! [sic]”

Anti-Clinton rhetoric shone through on the “Heart of Texas” page, a Russian account that advocated for Texas secession. When the page, which was the most popular Texas secession account on Facebook, wasn’t pushing to break Texas off from the rest of the U.S., it was railing against Clinton’s campaign, policies, and personality.

One post described Clinton as “pure evil,” while another shared an obviously photoshopped picture of her shaking hands with Osama bin Laden. Another post exclaimed “Hillary for prison!”, saying that Clinton “committed so many crimes that lifelong prison sentence is the least of what she deserves [sic].” All but one of these posts were published in the run-up to the election.

I never heard of "Secured Borders", "Beyond Patriotic" or "Heart of Texas" pages. Are you truly claiming that these obscure webpages swayed an election??? That's ridiculous.

Postings correll

Thanks!

Here's one.

upload_2018-2-25_15-13-47.png

So. Really? Does anyone really believe that reading that swayed votes?

Postings correll

Thanks!

Here's one.

View attachment 178942

the ones released before election favored trump and 2 others running over hillary ,,,,,after election they just posted whatever they thought would bring discord to America

Postings correll

Thanks!

Here's one.

View attachment 178942

the ones released before election favored trump and 2 others running over hillary ,,,,,after election they just posted whatever they thought would bring discord to America

So, the evidence shows that the Russians didn't like Hillary because of whatever, but you can't point to anyone who changed their minds because of the Russians. You should just be honest and admit that the Corporate Whore was a flawed candidate in 2008 and was no better in 2016. You supported the ONLY person in North America who couldn't beat Trump.

Postings correll

Thanks!

Here's one.

View attachment 178942

So, the evidence shows that the Russians didn't like Hillary because of whatever, but you can't point to anyone who changed their minds because of the Russians. You should just be honest and admit that the Corporate Whore was a flawed candidate in 2008 and was no better in 2016. You supported the ONLY person in North America who couldn't beat Trump.
yes her campaign was flawed trump won and we're paying for it

Postings correll

Thanks!

Here's one.

View attachment 178942

You may be paying for it...I'm doing quite well.

Postings correll

Thanks!

Here's one.

View attachment 178942

You may be paying for it...I'm doing quite well.
I did well under GWB and Trump so far BUT the world laughs at us ,,,,I will vote Republican when hell freezes over

New Topics

Forum List

Back