Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

imposed sanctions on their banking system and more look it up google it become educated

That was the pussified equivalent of a slap on the wrist, or Mueller's indicting Russians who will never be brought to trial.

I rather like Trump's military killing 200 Russians with one swipe, in Syria like he did the other day. That's how you do it.

Naming and shaming those Russian meddlers was much more than a "slap on the wrist". Plus, now they are locked in Russia for fear of being extradited.

Well all I can tell you is that maybe you shouldn't have laughed at Senator Joe McCarthy when he tried to warn you that the Russians were trying to piss in your cornbread.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

That was another time. I followed McCarthy closely. Now, with Trump, Nunes, and the NaziCon mafia - it's becoming much like the McCarthy days.

RUSSIA’S SOCIAL MEDIA EFFORTS IN 2016 WORKED

you are a sick human being, is there anything in your head besides hate?

Lots of Russians in there. They've put up a plywood shack and aren't paying him any rent, the bastids.

Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump
Biggest pile of hor$e$hit this side of the Mississippi...

An op-ed piece from HuffPo, no less...

God, the frigging Democrats are still in denial, and delusional over why they got their a$$e$ whoooped on November 8, 2016...

Tell ya what, Chief...

You go undertake a spot-check Audit in each State where Trump won the Electoral College vote...

You take the difference in the Popular Vote between Shrillary and the Imperial Cheeto in that State...

Then you come up with 10% of that difference, willing to admit that they changed their vote because of a Russia -inspired false-hood...

For each warm body within that 10%, they must be willing to declare thus under oath, and then accept best two-out-of-three on a polygraph exam, if spot-checked...

You find 10% of the difference in such a way.. just 10%... and you might get America at-large to listen to you...

Anything less, and it's just Sour Grapes, and scrambling for ways to avoid looking in the mirror for the cause of your 2016 Humiliation...

Collectively... politically... Democrats lack the balls to publicly say...

"Well, yeah, we phukked-up... we ran a $hitty candidate with a lot of faults and vulnerable points...and we'd veered too far to the Left, with respect to immigration, gay marriage, and several other Hot Buttons that we only now realize had pissed off the American People so greatly."

But Democrats lack that self-honesty and courage, and will kick and scream and rant and rail against the evidence staring them in the face.

There can be little doubt that the Roooskies tried to influence the election, and that we need to take steps to preclude that in the future...

But a TRY is NOT a SUCCESS...

Until you can demonstrate, dispassionately and mathematically, that they were successful, through a quantifiable Audit, then you haven't got Jack $hit , and nobody is going to pay any serious attention to your bellyaching after the bell has run...

Now... go home, and look in the mirror, for the underlying cause of your defeat...

It was you, and Shrillary, not the Rooskies...

It was your arrogant, elitist, force-fed PC snowflake Leftist agenda that had been shoved too far down America's throat.

To get you started down the road to Self-Honesty and Election Recovery...

You must begin to think of November 8, 2016, as a Market Correction.

Learn from your mistakes.

Last edited:
I thought 13 indictments and an investigation team recently concluded that, yes, Russian hackers did engage in a persuasion campaign against the American people, but they also said they couldn't find any Trump connection, but they did find a few Hillary connections. Am I wrong about this?

Funny. Here I thought that my vote for Trump was a result of Democrats discriminating against Asians via affirmative action and in the media as well as Clinton corruption exposed by Wikileaks as well as the Democrats trying to turn America into a third world country via open borders. Turns out it was the Russians who hacked my hand and forced me to fill in the bubble next to Trump's name.

I thought 13 indictments and an investigation team recently concluded that, yes, Russian hackers did engage in a persuasion campaign against the American people, but they also said they couldn't find any Trump connection, but they did find a few Hillary connections. Am I wrong about this?
Yes. Great job :itsok:

Meanwhile back in reality, the investigation into Trump and his thugs continues.

Anything to avoid having to look inward and examine why Americans reject the Democrats I guess.

5a909a0c2000008806eafd48.jpeg

And he didn’t keep talking about the WikiLeaks emails stolen by Russia because he thought voters didn’t care.

WASHINGTON ― As John Bentley waited in line to see President Barack Obama campaign for Hillary Clinton just days before the 2016 election, he worried that he’d been unable to persuade his son to cast a ballot for Clinton, too.

The 24-year-old believed Clinton was untrustworthy, with new emails released by WikiLeaks providing fresh proof on a daily basis.

“Can you believe it?” wondered Bentley, a 70-year-old African-American man and a lifelong Democrat.

Fifteen months later, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has found that the skepticism that afflicted people like Bentley’s son was no fluke. It was the result of deliberate efforts by the Russian government to hurt Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency ― efforts that included the targeting of young African-Americans like Bentley’s son.

“Defendants and their co-conspirators began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate,” according to a Feb. 16 grand jury indictment obtained by Mueller.

In fact, the day before Obama visited Jacksonville, Florida, to support Clinton, Russians purchased an ad for the Instagram account of a fake group called Blacktivist. It urged African-Americans to vote for a third-party candidate. “Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote,” the ad read, according to Mueller’s indictment.

It is impossible to know precisely how many voters nationally stayed home or voted for a third-party candidate because of the Russians’ social media campaign. Nevertheless, the details from the indictment raise new questions about the legitimacy of Trump’s victory.

While Trump maintains there is no proof that the Russian assistance affected the election, the contours of that final month of campaigning and the closeness of the tally suggest that the opposite is true: that it is highly unlikely the Russian efforts did not affect the outcome.

“There’s no question that it mattered,” said Democratic pollster Mark Mellman. “There’s no question that they thought it mattered. There’s no question that the Hillary Clinton folks thought it mattered.”

Over the entire final month of the race, Trump essentially centered his campaign on talking about the emails stolen by Russian intelligence and then released through its allied group WikiLeaks. The messages, which were sent to and from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, cast Clinton in a bad light. “We love WikiLeaks!” Trump would tell his rally crowds and live TV audiences, urging them to go to the website and read the emails for themselves. “Boy, do we love WikiLeaks.”

Democrats and even some Republican consultants said the Trump campaign would not have based its closing strategy on that theme if it were not working.

More: Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

There is no doubt that Russia swung votes for Trump. There is no doubt that Trump knew that in real time. I didn't really need this article to tell me what I've known all along. It was obvious. The OP also likely makes Trump an "illegitimate" president. This is even worse than the George W. Bush debacle of 2000. At least Bush didn't have help from a hostile foreign power - just Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and the U.S. Supreme Court.

the truth about Hillary is what swung votes to Trump. Doesn't matter where the truth comes from as long as its the truth, and it was.
yeah red you the repubs and the russians know the truth

Yes. Great job :itsok:

Meanwhile back in reality, the investigation into Trump and his thugs continues.

Anything to avoid having to look inward and examine why Americans reject the Democrats I guess.

Is that why Hillary got 3 million more votes? Just imagine how many more she would have gotten without all the conspiracy theories, fake news, lies, Comey - and the Russians. Just imagine...

People are forgetting that the Dems decline started 20 years ago with Clinton's heavy handed overreach.
Once Obama declared the Republications as enemies and cops as racist it went south.
The Russians even though they did interfere,it did nothing to the individuals votes.
The country is fed up with the intolerant far left.
Just like the rest of the world's western democracies who voted their own far left out.

Hillary got 3 million votes more than your orange sociopath.

he got 70,000 votes in 3 states targeted by Russian propaganda.

nah.... why would you think there was any effect?

:cuckoo:

People are forgetting that the Dems decline started 20 years ago with Clinton's heavy handed overreach.
Once Obama declared the Republications as enemies and cops as racist it went south.
The Russians even though they did interfere,it did nothing to the individuals votes.
Just like the rest of the world's western democracies who voted their own far left out.

There ya go, proof that it was primarily dumbass liberals that were affected.

You sound desperate.

It also concluded that the election was not changed in any way. In other words, the election itself is legitimate and not a single vote was changed.

This thread should be reclassed to the rubber room. Anyone delusional enough to believe the fake news MSM narrative is mentally ill or a stupid moron.

So Obama kicked a few Russian diplomats out of the country. What else did he do, knowing that Russia was even then, interfering in the upcoming election?
imposed sanctions on their banking system and more look it up google it become educated

That was the pussified equivalent of a slap on the wrist, or Mueller's indicting Russians who will never be brought to trial.

I rather like Trump's military killing 200 Russians with one swipe, in Syria like he did the other day. That's how you do it.

Naming and shaming those Russian meddlers was much more than a "slap on the wrist". Plus, now they are locked in Russia for fear of being extradited.

Well all I can tell you is that maybe you shouldn't have laughed at Senator Joe McCarthy when he tried to warn you that the Russians were trying to piss in your cornbread.

Other than that, I don't know what to tell you.

That was another time. I followed McCarthy closely. Now, with Trump, Nunes, and the NaziCon mafia - it's becoming much like the McCarthy days.

RUSSIA’S SOCIAL MEDIA EFFORTS IN 2016 WORKED

Barney Style breakdown for you....

Year Party Nominee Running-Mate # Votes %
1992 Independent Ross Perot James Stockdale 19,743,821
1996 Reform Ross Perot Pat Choate 8,085,402
2000 Green Ralph Nader Winona LaDuke 2,882,955
2012 Libertarian Gary Johnson James P. Gray 1,275,971
2016 Libertarian Gary Johnson William Weld 4,484,244
2016 Green Jill Stein Ajamu Baraka 1,454,244

The link
List of third party performances in United States presidential elections - Wikipedia

The numbers aren't adding up...... Ross Perot in 96 had far greater numbers than Gary Johnson and Jill Stein combined, yet he had no effect on the outcome of an election. Hell he had far greater affect on the 92 election when his run amounted to Bill Clinton receiving only 43% of the popular vote.

United States presidential election of 1992 | United States government
Clinton, on the strength of his middle-of-the-road approach, his apparent sympathy for the concerns of ordinary Americans (his statement “I feel your pain” became a well-known phrase), and his personal warmth, ultimately was able to defeat Bush and Perot, winning 43 percent of the vote to Bush’s 37.4 percent and Perot’s 18.9 percent. In the electoral college, Clinton’s victory was more dramatic: he captured 370 electoral votes to Bush’s 168, thus ending 12 years of Republican control of the presidency.

The numbers and railing of Russia colluded do not ring true.... to the numbers.
Sit and whine about they "changed peoples minds" and/or "its meddling!" all you want. it is what it is and you're upset because it was her turn.... Even on election day the MSM had her winning in a land slide, and they were wrong.

Edited for corrections.

Last edited:
Humm, how many votes do you think were swayed by Russian meddling? 100? 1,000? Maybe 5,000? You know that the amount of money the Russians spent in the U.S. on political ads was less than 1% of what Hillary spent, right?

And I'd bet very good money that the number of illegal aliens who voted absolutely dwarfed the number of Russian-swayed votes.

Did Russia Swing As Many Votes As the Illegal Alien Vote?

Ah, but now you have to prove that those 70,000 would otherwise have voted for Hillary.

Good luck with that.

-----------------

Perhaps your previous standard bearer (BHO) should not have gone on worldwide Apologize for America tours and made a mess of foreign policy.

Perhaps the DNC should not have taken Hillary's rescue money and become entirely beholden to her, financially.

Perhaps the DNC should not have stacked the deck against Senator Bernie Sanders during the course of the Primary Elections.

Perhaps the DNC should not have been obliged to fire its Chair on the morning of Opening Day of the Democratic National Convention.

Perhaps your candidate's husband should not have met the US AG in secret on an airport tarmac the day before she was cleared by the DOJ.

Perhaps your Party should not have been perceived as standing alongside Illegal Aliens rather than their own fellow countrymen.

Perhaps your Party should not have been perceived as standing alongside Muslims rather than their own fellow Christian and Jewish countrymen.

Perhaps your Party should not have been perceived as standing alongside the so-called Palestinians rather than standing alongside Israel.

Perhaps your Party should not have been perceived as supporting the Gay Mafia Agenda and making a mockery of Traditional Marriage.

Perhaps your candidate should not have been perceived as a Whore of Wall Street and Ruling Class Elitist rather than as a Woman of the People.

Perhaps your ceaseless, braying Political Correctness Shaming Campaigns did not go over so well as you expected them to.

Perhaps your candidate should have paid more attention to White Straight Christian America in its Heartland and less to the minorities and coastal zones that failed you.

---------------

You fools on the Left need to look in he mirror for the cause of your defeat, and stop blaming the incompetent, entirely ineffective Roooskie Boogeymen, eh?

Russia in the olympics had it's best year since 2016 when they elected Trump BUT WTF?
Gus Kenworthy

✔@guskenworthy

So proud of all these people! Everybody here has worked so hard to make it to the Olympics and have the opportunity to walk in the closing ceremony! Well... Everyone except Ivanka. Honestly, wtf is she doing here??

6:25 AM - Feb 25, 2018

And he didn’t keep talking about the WikiLeaks emails stolen by Russia because he thought voters didn’t care.

WASHINGTON ― As John Bentley waited in line to see President Barack Obama campaign for Hillary Clinton just days before the 2016 election, he worried that he’d been unable to persuade his son to cast a ballot for Clinton, too.

The 24-year-old believed Clinton was untrustworthy, with new emails released by WikiLeaks providing fresh proof on a daily basis.

“Can you believe it?” wondered Bentley, a 70-year-old African-American man and a lifelong Democrat.

Fifteen months later, special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation has found that the skepticism that afflicted people like Bentley’s son was no fluke. It was the result of deliberate efforts by the Russian government to hurt Clinton and help Donald Trump win the presidency ― efforts that included the targeting of young African-Americans like Bentley’s son.

“Defendants and their co-conspirators began to encourage U.S. minority groups not to vote in the 2016 U.S. presidential election or to vote for a third-party U.S. presidential candidate,” according to a Feb. 16 grand jury indictment obtained by Mueller.

In fact, the day before Obama visited Jacksonville, Florida, to support Clinton, Russians purchased an ad for the Instagram account of a fake group called Blacktivist. It urged African-Americans to vote for a third-party candidate. “Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote,” the ad read, according to Mueller’s indictment.

It is impossible to know precisely how many voters nationally stayed home or voted for a third-party candidate because of the Russians’ social media campaign. Nevertheless, the details from the indictment raise new questions about the legitimacy of Trump’s victory.

While Trump maintains there is no proof that the Russian assistance affected the election, the contours of that final month of campaigning and the closeness of the tally suggest that the opposite is true: that it is highly unlikely the Russian efforts did not affect the outcome.

“There’s no question that it mattered,” said Democratic pollster Mark Mellman. “There’s no question that they thought it mattered. There’s no question that the Hillary Clinton folks thought it mattered.”

Over the entire final month of the race, Trump essentially centered his campaign on talking about the emails stolen by Russian intelligence and then released through its allied group WikiLeaks. The messages, which were sent to and from Clinton campaign chair John Podesta, cast Clinton in a bad light. “We love WikiLeaks!” Trump would tell his rally crowds and live TV audiences, urging them to go to the website and read the emails for themselves. “Boy, do we love WikiLeaks.”

Democrats and even some Republican consultants said the Trump campaign would not have based its closing strategy on that theme if it were not working.

There is no doubt that Russia swung votes for Trump. There is no doubt that Trump knew that in real time. I didn't really need this article to tell me what I've known all along. It was obvious. The OP also likely makes Trump an "illegitimate" president. This is even worse than the George W. Bush debacle of 2000. At least Bush didn't have help from a hostile foreign power - just Jeb Bush, Katherine Harris, and the U.S. Supreme Court.

the truth about Hillary is what swung votes to Trump. Doesn't matter where the truth comes from as long as its the truth, and it was.

No, everyone knows the truth about crooked lying hillarybitch. YOU just refuse to accept it.

No, everyone knows the truth about crooked lying hillarybitch. YOU just refuse to accept it.
Meanwhile Trump people ,republicans, are going down like flies and your ah's can't touch a hair on Hills head ??? unfn believable She must be wonder women

Meanwhile Trump people ,republicans, are going down like flies and your ah's can't touch a hair on Hills head ??? unfn believable She must be wonder women

Its far from over, Comey, Lynch, Obama, and the Clintons were all involved in suborning perjury and obstruction of justice. Funny how Mueller is turning up a lot of illegal crap on the dems and nothing on Trump. The Trump people that have been indicted were indicted for things that had nothing to do with trump or the campaign.

But you may be right, in our country today, politicians are exempt from the laws that apply to you and me. I don't think that Hillary will ever be convicted of anything and that is a miscarriage of justice. But you are just fine with that, right?

November 2018 will be another dem bloodbath and you fools still won't understand why.

Its far from over, Comey, Lynch, Obama, and the Clintons were all involved in suborning perjury and obstruction of justice. Funny how Mueller is turning up a lot of illegal crap on the dems and nothing on Trump. The Trump people that have been indicted were indicted for things that had nothing to do with trump or the campaign.

But you may be right, in our country today, politicians are exempt from the laws that apply to you and me. I don't think that Hillary will ever be convicted of anything and that is a miscarriage of justice. But you are just fine with that, right?

November 2018 will be another dem bloodbath and you fools still won't understand why.
NO I'm not fine with that I want punishment to those deserving of it BUT AFTER 25 years of nagging harassing ,trying to bring her and Bill down all you have is a lie about a BJ ??

Forum List

Back