Yes, Russia Likely Did Swing Votes For Donald Trump

I thought 13 indictments and an investigation team recently concluded that, yes, Russian hackers did engage in a persuasion campaign against the American people, but they also said they couldn't find any Trump connection, but they did find a few Hillary connections. Am I wrong about this?
Yes. Great job :itsok:

Meanwhile back in reality, the investigation into Trump and his thugs continues.
Ok, that is fine. I've no problem with justice being served. If they find factual information that Trump had a hand in the russia influence, I agree he should step down. So far, that is looking like it's not the case.

When the investigation does finally end, and if they find no evidence of collusion, would the left accept that, or will they keep pushing for the entire duration of his presidency?
After the pathetic display by republicans for 8 years under Obama, I'll go ahead and Try to push it for the duration of his Presidency :thup:

If it turns out he's completely innocent and it was all lies and hysteria, but it costs him the election, then I'll consider us even.
Please educate me on the pathetic display by republicans.

Also, you'd consider false information that resulted in the removal of a president, "even"... even, for what?

Let's not forget what the far left did to their own party and said there are no conservatives in the Democratic Party 20 years ago and was starting to get rid of the moderates.
Even the moderates of the Dems had enough of the far left in the Senate and took over during the budget negotiations.
Have the Limbaugh's and Lyin' Ted's of the GOP let all the RINO's back in the party? :rofl:

The RINO's are leaving.
Not sure about what you mean with Limbaugh , many don't listen to him on the radio, that includes me.
And Lyin Ted would be.... Ted Cruz?
In my book that would be Lyin Ted Kennedy. :rofl:
Well in your President's book it's Lyin' Ted Cruz. It's funny that you accused the left of cleansing the party of moderates and here you are saying that all your RINOs (moderate republicans) are leaving :rofl:

I thought 13 indictments and an investigation team recently concluded that, yes, Russian hackers did engage in a persuasion campaign against the American people, but they also said they couldn't find any Trump connection, but they did find a few Hillary connections. Am I wrong about this?
Yes. Great job :itsok:

Meanwhile back in reality, the investigation into Trump and his thugs continues.
Ok, that is fine. I've no problem with justice being served. If they find factual information that Trump had a hand in the russia influence, I agree he should step down. So far, that is looking like it's not the case.

When the investigation does finally end, and if they find no evidence of collusion, would the left accept that, or will they keep pushing for the entire duration of his presidency?

Yes. To the left, Trump must be taken down. They will keep trying to get something against him.

Last edited:

They did NOT say they couldn’t find any Trump connections. They said that these indictments weren’t about collusion.

There were no connections mentioned between the Russians and the Clinton campaign.

So you’re mistaken on both counts.

Help! I just cannot get those Russian voices out of my head! images68AD6H6H.jpg

If a bunch of random dumb ass "Russian" social media posts can seize and control your mind enough to vote a certain way, well, then maybe all those cheesy science fiction movies and novels are right about what the future holds!View attachment 178823

Liberals should be studied, obviously there's a genetic flaw it looks like nature has selected them for a mass extinction.

They certainly lost the ability to use common sense.
Look at Merkel and Pelosi. :)

Let's not forget what the far left did to their own party and said there are no conservatives in the Democratic Party 20 years ago and was starting to get rid of the moderates.
Even the moderates of the Dems had enough of the far left in the Senate and took over during the budget negotiations.
Have the Limbaugh's and Lyin' Ted's of the GOP let all the RINO's back in the party? :rofl:

The RINO's are leaving.
Not sure about what you mean with Limbaugh , many don't listen to him on the radio, that includes me.
Well in your President's book it's Lyin' Ted Cruz. It's funny that you accused the left of cleansing the party of moderates and here you are saying that all your RINOs (moderate republicans) are leaving :rofl:

I accused them of cleaning out the conservatives. I said they are working on mods.
RINOS are far left not moderate, they are the ones who vote for far lefts bills.

The RINO's are leaving.

I accused them of cleaning out the conservatives. I said they are working on mods.
RINOS are far left not moderate, they are the ones who vote for far lefts bills.
:laugh: Doesn't even see it! :rofl:

It's far more likely that the hysterical conspiracy theory lunacy of LW Rags like HuffPo swung the election to Trump.

Just sayin'.

The RINO's are leaving.

:laugh: Doesn't even see it! :rofl:

It's you who don't see it.

If a bunch of random dumb ass "Russian" social media posts can seize and control your mind enough to vote a certain way, well, then maybe all those cheesy science fiction movies and novels are right about what the future holds!View attachment 178823

Liberals should be studied, obviously there's a genetic flaw it looks like nature has selected them for a mass extinction.

They certainly lost the ability to use common sense.
Look at Merkel and Pelosi. :)

Those are the smart ones :04:

I would love to see the honest results from the following nationwide polling question:

Knowing what you know now, do you believe your vote was influenced by Russians?

Wow. They sure did get a lot of bang for their buck. Yep mean Memes about Hillary gave the election to Trump. I guess the Citizen's United decision wasn't really as destructive to our elective process as some would lead you to believe. I mean these Russians spent a tiny fraction of what Hillary did and had tremendous results. (And I don't like the CU decision as I think all PACs and the like should be done away with...still the leap of logic here is fascinating).

Forum List

Back