Yes, pedophiles can be homosexual.

Are you married to the behavior model that the noted child molester and Nazi friend Kinsey has managed to establish in our schools, the APA and academia? Are you okay with taking your cues from a guy whose sexual experiments consisted of raping babies? Because that is where the mindset that sexuality is hardwired, and deviant sexual behavior is "ok" and perfectly "natural" and therefore not worthy of any sort of negative consideration, comes from.

So you don't have a problem with homosexuals, but you don't care for their "deviant sexual behavior"? Which could only include consensual homosexual activity.

I don't care what they do in private.

I do care about mainstreaming perversion and selling it to children as being "hardwired"...and allowing the people who conducted experiments on infants telling our children what is "normal" sexual behavior....and infilterating the schools with materials and "support groups" to encourage them to explore their sexuality and express their deviancy...when all that material springs from the mind of a self-confessed child molester, and discredited fraud.

Are you married to the behavior model that the noted child molester and Nazi friend Kinsey has managed to establish in our schools, the APA and academia? Are you okay with taking your cues from a guy whose sexual experiments consisted of raping babies? Because that is where the mindset that sexuality is hardwired, and deviant sexual behavior is "ok" and perfectly "natural" and therefore not worthy of any sort of negative consideration, comes from.

So you don't have a problem with homosexuals, but you don't care for their "deviant sexual behavior"? Which could only include consensual homosexual activity.

I don't care what they do in private.

I do care about mainstreaming perversion and selling it to children as being "hardwired"...and allowing the people who conducted experiments on infants telling our children what is "normal" sexual behavior....and infilterating the schools with materials and "support groups" to encourage them to explore their sexuality and express their deviancy...when all that material springs from the mind of a self-confessed child molester, and discredited fraud.

What perversion are you claiming is being mainstreamed? Pedophilia?

Kinsey fought to mainstream pedophilia, incest, homosexuality...I don't remember what else. And that is where we get the idea that all children are sexual creatures...that the structure that protects children from predators...religion, marriage, traditional families...are not "necessary" and in fact can be harmful...while it is right and proper that children explore their sexuality. And our entire sex ed program, from inception to today, is based on promoting that world view.

Last edited:
No, I haven't at any time claimed that gays are more likely to be pedophiles than the average person...

But pedophiles are more likely to be gay than the average person.

What does it mean? Who knows, but it's a piece of the puzzle. And it's also indicative that homosexuality, like pedophilia, may be a learned behavior.

And I resent the fact that any time someone points out a fact like the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population, and the whole basis of the sexual revolution and revision of the laws that protected the family and children based on Kinsey''s repugnant "studies" are built upon the musings of a monster who abused children and polled sex offenders to provide us with a consensus of what is "normal" sexual behavior...they are labeled as "homophobes".

Pointing out the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population isn't hatred, it's just a fact. Like it's a fact that there is a disproportionate amount of crime in the inner cities. Like it's a fact that people who don't watch their kids at the park are more likely to have something bad happen to their kid....it's just a fact. It's not me saying anything...except that it's a fact...

Quote: Originally Posted by koshergrl View Post
I've worked with child predators.

Every one of them identified as "gay". In fact, a couple of them claimed they turned to pedophilia because they were ashamed of being homosexual.

"I'm sure somehow the anti-heteros will claim that means that pedophilia (whoops we aren't supposed to use that word) is caused by heterosexuals..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The above quote was from the thread titled KosherGirl in Flame Zone.
Make up your damn mind will ya.

No, I haven't at any time claimed that gays are more likely to be pedophiles than the average person...

What does it mean? Who knows, but it's a piece of the puzzle. And it's also indicative that homosexuality, like pedophilia, may be a learned behavior.

And I resent the fact that any time someone points out a fact like the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population, and the whole basis of the sexual revolution and revision of the laws that protected the family and children based on Kinsey''s repugnant "studies" are built upon the musings of a monster who abused children and polled sex offenders to provide us with a consensus of what is "normal" sexual behavior...they are labeled as "homophobes".

Pointing out the fact that homosexuals are disproportionately represented in the pedophile population isn't hatred, it's just a fact. Like it's a fact that there is a disproportionate amount of crime in the inner cities. Like it's a fact that people who don't watch their kids at the park are more likely to have something bad happen to their kid....it's just a fact. It's not me saying anything...except that it's a fact...

Every one of them identified as "gay". In fact, a couple of them claimed they turned to pedophilia because they were ashamed of being homosexual.

"I'm sure somehow the anti-heteros will claim that means that pedophilia (whoops we aren't supposed to use that word) is caused by heterosexuals..."

Do you not understand English?

Is this too difficult for you people?

I said that homosexuals were DISPROPORTIONATELY REPRESENTED in the pedophile population.

That statement may confirm that, but it certainly is not a statement that homosexuals are likely to be pedophiles.

Do you not understand English?

Is this too difficult for you people?

I said that homosexuals were DISPROPORTIONATELY REPRESENTED in the pedophile population.

That statement may confirm that, but it certainly is not a statement that homosexuals are likely to be pedophiles.

Agreed.

The confusion I think these people are having KG is that they are thinking abstractly as if the numbers were all air tight and perfect with no variance or statistical significant digits of accuracy.

An example of what I gather you are saying:

I can say legitimately that there are more whites living in Mineapolis than blacks.

I cannot legitimately say that whites are more likely to live in Minneapolis because the statistical difference is so minute and it is statistically unlikely that people from either group will live in Minneapolis.

Was that what you are alluding to?

Also, in your first statement you used the phrase 'more likely' instead of just the word 'likely' which adds to the confusion as a lot of people do not consider the phrases equivalent.

Last edited:
Plus they aren't listening to what is said (or reading what is written). They are reading INTO instead of just reading.

That's why they are always saying "You meant that" and "therefore you think" etc. so on and so forth.

They can't confine themselves to the actual discussion, because it doesn't go the way they want it to, and the arguments they have on hand to make are not ones that work with the evidence they have to work against.

For example, the argument "you hate gays!" isn't valid against "homosexuals are disproportionately represented among pedophiles". But it's the only argument they have, and they aren't knowledgeable or adept enough to come up with anything appropriate. So they exert a ridiculous amount of effort trying to rephrase, or just lie about, what I've said...in order to make their one and only argument fit.

Likewise, they say "you are spreading vile garbage!" or something like it...when I present them with the vile garbage their heroes have sown. The garbage isn't mine, it's Kinsey's (in this case) and they embrace it...but they're offended that I point it out..which means I'm responsible for the depravity. They don't have minds sophisticated enough to understand I'm showing them the depravity of someone else, so they will attribute it to me instead.

That's where you get pooper asking questions, then proudly proclaiming she won't read the evidence, or plasmaballs spasmodically spewing hatred towards me...it's all they can do, really, in the face of evidence that the myths that they cling to have been perpetrated by monsters.

Allie spends a lot of time on this topic of pedophilia and I'm beginning to wonder why.

It also seems as if she is okay with "straight" pedos but is against "gay" pedos.

I think I will unsubscribe before she makes me ill.

See, there's that problem with the English language again.

I'm not okay with pedophiles at all.

But unlike you, I don't throw children under the bus to be PC.

And the feeling's mutual. I don't have much use for malicious whores who defend sexual standards established by pedophiles, criminals and Nazis.

Thinking about sexual orientation statsitics and crime prevention

White collar crime is more prevalent in the White Male hetero community than others.

That makes every White Male a prime suspect for white collar crime.

And as most White collar crime goes unpunished, or at least undiscovered for a great long time, it would behoove society to keep White men out of all fiscally administrative positions in society.

Based on statsitics therefore, we owe it to our fragile businesses to keep white males OUT of positions of fiscal respoinsibility.

Hey, I realize the above seems rather silly, but isn't that the same kind of painting with a broad brush logic being employed against GAYS?

In fact, homosexuality is more represented among pedophiles than it is in the general population:

i believe you did this thread yesterday.

you were corrected then.

btw, priests can be pedophiles, too.

your point?

This again? Anyone can be a pedophile, mo chara.

that is my point. it was an observation at yet another homophobic, gay-bashing thread. it wasn't intended to disparage priests, but to highlight the sililness of this type of broad brush demonization.

Until recently, society would keep boys away from faggots. But, our society has chosen to sacrifice children to the homosexual agenda. God pity the children given to fags, especially if those fags have a parade of boyfriends.

We need to remember that Ariux is a latent homosexual, this we easily see the self hatred projected on to the taraget group.

Witch hunts....Koshergirl's favorite past time.

She's obsessed with sex...or should I say other people's sex? She's making up for her own bad decisions by berating others....in the name of HER God, of course.

Allie is projecting, yes, her own bad choices and justifying it by claiming God is on her side.

All the usual suspects...

"If you say homosexuals can be pedophiles, then you like pedophiles!"

Brilliant. Go back to supporting the programs developed by that child molester, Kinsey, now. While calling anyone who challenges them "sick".

Only to a Liberal is Telling the Truth "Gay Bashing". F*ck em and their PC bullshit, I'm not gonna' sensor myself. In fact:

Heterosexual sex spreads STD's like gonorrhea and syphilis. = True

Homosexual sex spreads that AND AIDS = True.

Let's go to a REAL authority on this matter:

ContraSIDA-AIDS.org/ How does HIV/AIDS spread?
The two main causes of HIV infection are:
(1) unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex, unsafe sex, with an HIV-positive person;
(2) sharing needles or syringes with an HIV-positive person.

People who are particularly at risk for HIV infection, at-risk groups include:
*anyone, male or female, who engages in unsafe sex, especially with multiple partners;
*men who have unsafe sex with other men;
*sex workers, male or female;
*injection drug users.

Last edited:
Pedophiles, ipso factor, are sick, whether straight or gay.

Are you a hunter, koshergirl? Predators hunt their prey where they gather. You work in abused women programs. Why? Is it because you are a hunter?

Forum List

Back