Yes, pedophiles can be homosexual.

Pedophiles, ipso factor, are sick, whether straight or gay.

Are you a hunter, koshergirl? Predators hunt their prey where they gather. You work in abused women programs. Why? Is it because you are a hunter?

:lol:

So you contend that someone who points out the perversion of the studies used to generate information for our sex education programs in schools is a "hunter"? Because I object to the acceptance of studies that systematically recorded the rape of infants as the yardstick by which we should de-sensitize our children to sex?

Yeah, I'm the sick one.

You defend the pedophiles, and call the people who object to them sick. There's something really wrong with that picture, and it's exactly what's to be expected from a population educated by a system developed by depraved child molesters and Nazis.

Hunters would do and write exactly as you do in this thread.

Answer the question and tell us if you are hunter.

Are you? Predators would do and write exactly as you do in every single thread about pedophilia that comes up. Answer the question! Are you a predator?

You, alliebaba, project the hunter psychology: the hatred, the projection, the depraved mind. Whereas I never have. I invited all to inspect alliebaba and koshergirl's postings in threads such as these (shoot check mine for kick) to verify, which you will undoubtedly find, that is a sick woman.

I would point out the hallmarks of pedophile online predator postings, but I'd get banned again.

I would point out the hallmarks of pedophile online predator postings, but I would get banned.

No, you probably wouldn't. I said I'd get banned, not you.

If I posted the hallmarks of pedophile online predator postings, but I would get banned

You should try it and see.

My money is on you..I don't think you'd get banned.

That's okay, I did it once already.

It was obvious who met the criteria when I did, and off I went to the corner.

No, that wouldn't be a violation of the rules.

Weren't we here just a sec ago?

Forum List

Back